I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 24- Now you'll See

Mikey’s POV

This was great! I called Amaris and Laura over to the house. With in no time they showed up. I was really hoping to date Laura, but Gerard had other plans for them.

"So, we saw police leaving from this direction, is everything alright?" Amaris asked.

"Well you see, they are not alright." Gerard said in that tone that would give you chills.

"What do you mean exactly?" Laura asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your little friend committed suicide today. She is now dead, and I have to make funeral arrangements." Gerard said plainly.

"Sh-sh-she killed herself? But why?" Laura asked with tears forming in her eyes.

"Mikey, do you care to explain?" Gerard smirked evilly.

"Sure thing. Probably because you two abandoned her when she needed you the most. People make mistakes in this world, and they should be forgiven for their mistakes. You two kicked her out of the only home she really ever knew. Now, you are gonna know what it feels like to be abandoned and alone, and how it feels to pay for other people’s mistakes." I laughed.

"What are you talking about? You’re scaring us!" Amaris shrieked.

Just then, Gerard and Frankie appeared behind the two and covered their faces with plastic wrap. They held the plastic there until the movement was minimal and they were sure the two girls were dead.

"How original guys." I said sarcastically.

"Well, you said you didn’t want a mess Mikey dear. So, I thought plastic was the least messy!" Gerard laughed.

We dragged the bodies to the back. There, Frankie had been busy digging two shallow graves.

"This is perfect. I have always wanted my own cemetery!" Gerard jumped up and down like a little girl clapping his hands.

I just hit my forehead like oh god, what am I doing here.