I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 25- Now What?

Ray's POV
I woke up to the sound of laughter, and Gerard squealing like a little girl. Obviously, my nap was short lived. I walked past Bob's room, and he had his headphones on, doing something with the music on his computer. I rolled my eyes. I went out to the back yard, to discover them filling a hole.

"What the hell do you think you guys are doing?" I said walking up behind them. All three of them looked startled, but then settled down.

"Oh, you see. Laura and Amaris's dog passed, and they weren't allowed to bury it where they lived, so we offered to. They left a little while ago. We are just fillking up the hole." Gerard said pointing to the now filled hole.

I nodded and shook my head, and headed into the house. Later on that night I could not sleep to save my life. All the other guys were sleeping. I headed out into the backyard to see if what they burried was actually a dog. The hole looked kind of big to be any dog. I undug some of the dirt. To my surprise, I saw the bodies of Amaris and Laura lying there. I jumped back a bit. I was living with psychos! I stood up, but then I heard someone clear their throat. My heart skipped a beat, and I did not want to turn around, but I knew I had to.