I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 26- We Can't Let You Spill Now, Can We?

Gerard's POV
Ray reluctantly turned around, and I hit him in the head with a shovel. Mikey and Frankie ran out in the yard to see all the comotion, luckily, Bob fell asleep with the damn head phones on.

"What the hell is going on?" Frankie asked sleepishly.

"Well, Ray here discovered what we really burried in our backyard. He is going to tell on us you know. We can't alow that to happen, can we?" I asked in an evilish tone.

"Well, lets see. If you kill him, My Chemical Romance is definately no more, and we have a tour coming up in like three days." Mikey said sarcastically.

"So? We'll find a new guitarist!" I yelled. They looked at me with this look of disgust.

"Fine." I sighed.

We dragged him in the house. I smacked him aorund until he awoke. By then, we had tied him to the chair and gagged him. He looked so shocked, it was great!

"Alright Ray. Now, we don't want to have to kill you, and find another guitraist for this band. So we are going to make a deal. You tell no one, and you can keep your pathetic little life, alright? And tomorrow we go to the funeral, and you act all sad and stuff. You got me?" I said seriously.

he looked away and shook his head.

"No huh? Well lets see if I can change your mind." I snickered.

I started cutting into his skin with my little pocket knife. His screams were muffled by the gag. Tears rolled down his face. Then, he finally gave in, after his face was now gushing with blood. I ordered him to go upstairs and wipe his face, and make sure that there were no visible marks, or I would have to deal with him. We released him, and he dashed upstairs. I sure am glad that there is at least one poor clueless soul in this house.