I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 27- Good Night

Frankie's POV

So today was the day of the funeral. The look on Ray's face was priceless. He figured out we had something to do with Mikayla's death. We told him everything, and he looked at us in disgust. We pretended like we cared, though realistically, deep down, I did really care. I loved Mikayla, but oh well I guess, there will be other fish in the sea, so to speak anyway. I felt really bad for what I did, but I got a thrill from it.

They lowered the coffin into the ground. We all walked by. Gerard, acting the most hurt, and actually having tears run down his face, smelled the rose in his hand, and threw it with the coffin. Ray looked disgusted, but threw his rose in too, with the most sincereness. Then the rest of us took turns throwing our roses in. After, we went back home to actually pack for the tour happening in two days.

I knew Ray's heart wasn't going to be in it, but we figured he would try his best, and not let his fans down. It was the least he could do after unraveling our little secret. He just locked himself up in his room. It was awesome! We felt no remorse, is that bad? I think not. That little bitch got what she deserved! I know I just contradicted myself, but oh well. I loved her and I hated her, what can I say?

THE END

Hope you all liked this story!!!!