I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 6: Please Do Me A Favor? Gerard's POV

"Alright guys. I’m leaving. I’ll see you all later, and please Mikey, try not to burn the house down." I said as I was leaving.

"Why do people always assume it’s going to be me to burn the house down?" Mikey asked.

"Mikey, my little bro. Do I have to go over the stupid things you have done in the past?" I said smirking.

"Um, no." Mikey said in a quiet voice.

All the other guys just snickered and giggled behind his back.

"Oh, would you three grow he fuck up and leave me alone?" Mikey said in an angry tone, throwing things at them.

I just rolled my eyes and left. I went to the Dunkin’ Donuts, and sat at a table to wait. In the mean time, I ordered a coffee. I sat down and she walked in. She ran over and gave me a hug.

"I am so sorry Gerard." she said almost in tears.

"Hey, shhh, don’t cry please. It was my fault." I said trying to comfort her.

"No, it’s that damn Frankie’s fault." she said smiling.

I just smiled back. I could get lost in those eyes forever.

"Yea, we’ll blame him for now. Anyway, where do you work?" I asked inviting her to sit down in the booth.

"I work at Hot Topic. It’s not much, but it’s helping to pay for schooling. I’m working to become a psychologist." she said.

"Hmm, a psychologist huh? Well, maybe when you’re in practice, you can figure out what the hell is wrong with me." I said laughing. She laughed too.

"Somehow, I think what’s wrong with you is very clear." she said taking a sip of her water.

"Hey what’s that suppose to mean?" I asked looking at her confused.

"I was kidding, chill. From what I know of you, nothing’s wrong. You’re perfect to me." she said smiling.

"Well that’s good, cause you’re perfect to me." I said. She just laughed.

We talked all night long, well until they kicked us out of Dunkin’ Donuts. We left, and said our goodnights. We planned for her to meet me at my house so she can have a proper introduction to everyone including Frankie.