I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 7: Lets Start Over Mikey's POV

I woke up and realized that everyone else was already up. They were making so much commotion! I peeked out my door to see what the hell was going on.

"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THE NOISE ABOUT?" I yelled.

"Mikayla’s coming over, and we supposedly have to clean house before she gets here. Gerard wants it to be perfect." Frankie said in an anger tone.

"If you ask me, that girl is nothing but a cold hearted bitch. If I were you, I would go back to bed and pretend you’re still sleeping before Gerard sees you." Frankie said in a whisper.

"MIKEY! Good, you can help us clean." Gerard said handing me a bucket.

"Um, too late. Good luck Mikey. Everything’s pretty much done, the only thing left to do is wash the toilets." Frankie said patting my back. I looked at Gerard.

"What’s with that look?" he asked all innocently.

"I don’t do toilets. You can do them yourself. I said heading towards my room to get dressed. I put on my Anthrax t-shirt, a pair of black jeans, and I brushed my hair. When I was done, Mikayla was already downstairs, and the other guys were sitting around her.

"And this Mikayla, is my brother Mikey." Gerard said introducing me.

"Hi." she said all sweet and innocent.

Gag me! She didn’t even look sweet and innocent, there’s something about that girl I don’t like.

"Um, hi." I managed to say.

"Well, you sound so thrilled to see me." she said sarcastically.

"No, um, it’s not that. I just woke up, I’m still kind of tired." I said and managed a smile. She smiled back and so did Gerard.

"So Frank. I know we got off on the wrong foot. I was wondering if we could start over and become, you know, friends." she said looking at him.

All of us just looked at each other, then we looked back at Frankie. She called him Frank, he kind of hated that. He always blows a gasket when people call him Frank. Gerard was just wide eyed.

"I am only going to say this once. I do want to become friends with you considering we got off on the wrong foot. Now, my mom calls me Frank, but everyone calls me Frankie, and that’s what I prefer. So please call me Frankie." he said calmly.

It was like we were all holding our breaths, because as soon as he said that, we all let out a sigh of relief.

"Hmm, Frankie huh? Well how about what I prefer? I honestly don’t like the name Frankie, it sounds so boyish. You’re a man afer all. I will stick with calling you Frank." she said, giving this evil type smirk.

I knew there was something up with her. Frankie just looked at her, and then at Gerard.

"Um, sweety. We all call him Frankie, could you please find it in your heart to call him Frankie, and not Frank?" Gerard asked nicely.

"Hmmm, um, no. I like Frank. Like I said, Frankie is too boyish." she said again, and gave that same evil grin that I wanted to slap off her face.

"What’s wrong Mikey?" she asked, seeing that I looked angry.

"Oh, so you call me Mikey, but can’t call him Frankie? Yea that’s real smooth. I know you two got off on the wrong foot, but there’s no need for this." I said as calmly as I could.

"Oh sure there is, you’ll see." she said heading towards the kitchen with Gerard. They were hungry. We were all hungry.