Status: finished

Yes!

Mattie, Mattie bo battie, fe fi fo fattie

matt’s POV

`Mattie, Mattie bo battie, fe fi fo fattie….. MATTIE ANSWER YOUR F-LOVING PHONE!`

I twitched as I heard Audie’s voice. It sounded so real. I rolled over and fell outta the bunk.
“Damn Matt. Yeh fallin for Audie again?” Vegan snickered.
“Piss off yeah?” I said getting up.
“Nah. I’m enjoyin’ me self.”
“Tha’s wha she said!” Tom’s voice echoed from the lounge.
`Mattie, Mattie-`
“Answer it damnit!” voices boomed from the front.
“Fine fuck off.”
“Will do!” Tom.

I shook my head and searched for the phone. Finding it under Tom’s boxers. gross

“Ello?”
“MATTIE!” Audie yelled.
“Hi.”
“Hi.” She meeked out.
“You’re a weird one.”
“Says the one who still has figures.”
“Ah cheese off. What do yeh want not ta be mean.”
“Just wanted ta know if when you get home if you want ta have a movie marathon?”
“What movies?”
“Star Wars and Notre Dame.”
“Figures.”
“You OWN ‘em.”
“Shut up. Why Notre Dame?”
“My figures.”
“Ah the gargoyles.”
“Yeh so is that a yes?”
“Its ace.”
“Good. Ey Skye’s here. Gotta run. I lurve you.”
“I love yeh too.”

I hung up and opened the door to have all the guys fall down.
“Real brill guys. Eves dropping.” I said stepping over them.
I walked over to the couch and sat down. I looked at the little box on the counter and sighed. 4 more days.

4 more days till I see Audie. 4 more days to grow some. 4 more days to chicken out.

I picked the box up and stared at the little piece of jewelry that could either hurt me or make me the happiest guy in the world.

~4 days later~
Audie was waiting with me mum at he airport when we got in. she ran and flung herself on me hugging me at the same time. Tom, Lee, Vegan, and Jona met up with their gals; Tom ta Maddie , Lee ta Sara, Vegan to Ryelie, and Jona to Peyton. Oli was left out cuz Amanda had to work. Audie detached herself from me and ran to Oli. She gave him a bear hug and mind yah she’s little. Barely 5`2” and 105 lbs. So it was funny to watch. Oli smiled at how someone gave him a hug. Audie walked back to me and placed her small hand into mind lacing our fingers. We started walking to our cars after we got our luggage. All the guys gave me a thumbs up or a good luck before we went our merry ways for the day. Me mum took us back to our house and let us be. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up ta me room. I sat her on our bed and got on my knee.
“I know I’m short but come on.” She said crossing her arms.
I laughed and realized that our heads were about the same height.
“Audie.”
“Mattie.”
“I love yeh. Marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
i love matt's figures.