If I Let This Go

Jailhouse Rock

I struggled against the grip that had developed around my wrists. It didn’t exactly seem to work very well, since I found myself being pulled closer and closer to the glass and…Ronnie. The phones clattered to the counters on both ends, but the volume was loud on them, explaining why we could still speak, despite the fact that neither one of us was holding a phone.

“W-what do you want?” I breathed out, still putting up a futile struggled.

He smirked, with some sort of evil glint in his eyes. I hadn’t seen this look since…well, since the ransom with Liza. Was he going to kill me like he tried to do to her? There was no doubt in my mind that it was something that he was capable of.

“I just wanted you, Megan. You never came to see me and now that you’re here I don’t want to let you go,” he replied.

“Well that’s just too damn bad,” I scoffed, “this isn’t how you deal with someone you supposedly wanted to see.”

His facial expression flattened for a moment and then he looked a little puzzled. “You know, you are absolutely right. I mean, if you wanted a chance to come over to this side of the glass, then that’s all you had to say.”

Now it was my turn to look confused. “You’re crazy, Ronnie. I just came for a visit, but obviously that was a bad idea,” I replied, tugging back even harder than before.

“Visiting hours end in two minutes,” a mechanic female voice announced.

“Shit,” I mumbled. “Ok, it was nice seeing you, Ronnie, but I really need to go –.”

“You aren’t going anywhere,” he whispered, leaning up closer to the glass, his hot breath producing steam onto the clear glass.

I immediately found a sudden urge to duck backward as soon as I saw his fist heading for my face. It broke through the glass, sending pieces everywhere. I was too caught up in the flurry of flying glass to try and struggle against him anymore, so he took advantage of the moment and roughly pulled me toward him through the opening in the glass. I groaned as I felt a few small pieces dig into my skin as he dragged me through.

“Ronnie, where are you –,” I started to protest, but he simply shoved his hand over my mouth, clamping his fingers tightly around my cheekbones.

“Just shut the hell up,” he growled. Needless to say, I kept any words locked in my head.

How could he possibly get away with whatever it is he’s trying to do? There are supposed to be guards around here and I know there are security cameras in that damn visiting room. Did he pay the guards off or something?

Just my luck, I end up pushing this off till the last minute, and here he had hoped for that all along. If I can’t find a guard, then I’ll be locked in here all night with Ronnie! Oddly enough, that’s just about the last place I’d want to be.

Ronnie pulled open a white door, revealing a one-person cell, complete with a couch, mattress, tv, and computer. “This is your cell?” I asked, totally flabbergasted.

I mean, the cells near the entrance looked like crap, and here Ronnie’s got some nice littlecell room.

“Yeah, I know they just took one look at me and knew I deserved only the best.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever helps you sleep at night. But I’m just glad there’s a couch in here, because there’s no way in hell I’d sleep with you on that bed.”

*Craig’s POV*

Ok, I know prisons aren’t exactly known to be open 24/7, or even to be all that popular. So why has Megan been gone for over 45 minutes now? I mean shit, if Max said that the prison was going to close in an hour before we even left, then it had to be closed by now.

I bet Ronnie’s probably going to say something to her that’s going to somehow make her fall back in love with him again. Great, I knew I should’ve gone in with her. Instead, I’m just alone in a dark prison parking lot, left with my thoughts.

It’s been four months without having to hear from her and now, after choosing last night, I’ve felt like I’ve slipped into hell. Why now? Why did she want to find me? Surely, she’d move on as I have?

What am I even saying…Ronnie’s got Megan wrapped around his finger. I’m just as single as I was when blessthefall left Arizona to start this tour. But…if Megan and I somehow did make it together, how would she feel if she heard this news? No, she can’t find out…even if she’s not my girlfriend. Megan can’t know that I have a baby.

I took deep breaths, in and out, reassuring myself that everything was going to work out the way I was hoping. However, a breath did accidentally get lodged in my throat when a heavy tapping noise came from my window. I rolled the window down and was met with a bright flashlight and an unpleasant security guard.

“Son, can I ask what the hell you’re doing in the middle of a prison parking lot?” he asked scratching the back of his head with one of those sticks that patrollers carry around.

I sighed, “My friend needed a ride here to visit her boyfriend. I haven’t seen her come out yet, and I’ve just been waiting here.”

“Visiting hours have been over for 10 minutes now. There’s no way anyone could be in there…”

I rolled my eyes, “Well she must be somehow. There aren’t many other places for a girl to go inside that prison.”

“Come with me,” he said, jiggling the car’s door handle.

“It’s locked,” I told him, reluctantly stepping out of the car and following him inside. I better not have to come face-to-face with Ronnie right now, that’s all I have to say.

The guard led me toward the visiting room, only to find the room totally dark and the door locked. “Still think she’s in there?” he asked, with a slight chuckle.

“Go look at the security tapes. Can’t hide from those,” I retorted.

It was pretty obvious that this guy honestly didn’t want to go through any more trouble than he needed to, especially since his shift is probably done.

“Look,” I said firmly, “I know my friend is still in here. She didn’t really want to visit in the first place, so why the hell would she not come back out at closing time?”

He rolled his eyes and mumbled, “Maybe she just didn’t want to have to deal with your annoying ass.”

*Normal POV*

Ronnie casually leaned up against the wall, sending an oddly confident smirk in my direction.

“You don’t expect me to simply ignore this opportune moment, do you? I mean…imagine the possibilities, being locked up with a druggie,” he said.

I scoffed, “Actually that’s exactly what I expect you to do. I had no intentions of spending the night here.”

“Then why did you wait till so late in the night to come?” he challenged.

“Because…I was afraid to come here and I just wanted to push it off until I couldn’t avoid it anymore.”

“Oh,” he said, slowly taking steps forward, “you were afraid? Maybe I should give you a reason to be.”

Just once he was in arm’s reach, he lunged forward and tackled me down onto his bed. I struggled beneath him, trying to get back over to the couch. “R-Ronnie, I told you I’m not sleeping on this bed with you,” I grumbled.

“Who said anything about sleeping?” he laughed, which fueled me to want to get out from under him even more.

“You won’t stand a chance. I’ll…I’ll scream!” I threatened.

He rolled his eyes, “Just accept it, Megan, the situation is out of your control. You chose to come here at this time, and I’m going to take advantage of it.”

I smirked, knowing that once I get even the slightest scream out, he’d be screwed. I opened my mouth, about ready to prove him wrong, when his head suddenly flew down close to mine, practically head-butting me, as he used his mouth to cover mine.

His tongue slipped inside and thus the rest was history…my heart was too weak under his influence and my body tingled with excitement, being in this position with him once again. Ronnie, being the multi-tasker that he was, not only managed to get us halfway naked but also reached over around his desk for what I had assumed was a condom.

Was this really happening again?

Ronnie positioned himself above me, holding onto my thighs with one hand and opening up my vagina with another. I had already felt his length inside of me before…but as you can imagine, it’s been a couple months since then, and I’d tightened up a bit.

But that didn’t stop him. He plowed right through, ignoring the previously stated fact. Once he made his way through once, he began thrusting in and out at a much quicker rate, gripping my hips with his fingernails. The barred-moonlight poured into the room and lit up a part of his face, covered by his hair and sweat. The cheap mattress creaked below our constant movement, probably causing a sleepless night for the person below us.

Ironically enough, the hardest part was having to hold in my screams of pleasure…when only moments ago all I wanted to do was scream for help. How is Ronnie able to have such a horrible effect on me? I can tell right now…I’m almost positive that I’d never be able to leave him, even while he’s in jail. Or at least, that’s how hopeless it all seemed. I honestly can’t believe that I’ve just let this happen.

*Craig’s POV*

Eventually, the guard gave in and led me to the security room, where we reviewed every tape from the past 24 hours. There was no sign of Megan or even Ronnie ever being present in the room. It just doesn’t make any sense.

The possibility of another guard or inmate kidnapping her entered my mind, so I made him search the hall surveillances, but saw nothing unusual. But seriously, Megan couldn’t have just disappeared off the face of the earth!

“Look, boy, I really think you’re wasting your time. It’s midnight now and well past the end of my shift. Just go home and maybe come back tomorrow or something. I don’t know what else to tell you,” he said, nudging me toward the door.

I didn’t feel comfortable with it, but I wasn’t given much of a choice. Either Megan was kidnapped, or she ditched me.

*Ronnie’s POV*

Of course I had planned to have sex with Megan, but what took away from the fun of it all was that she actually wanted it. Sometimes I seem to forget how easy it is to get her to do what I want, but I really thought this time would’ve been different.

Once our little escapade was done, she had passed out, exhausted. I tend to have that effect on girls. I reached back over to my desk and used the mouse to click on the stop button. I smirked into my reflection off the computer screen, which had a front row view of all that had taken place.

Having so much time alone in this jail cell gave me a lot of time to not only plan things out, but also get to know the people who worked here…and learn how things work. It all came down to timing. The tape used to record the surveillance eventually runs out and takes exactly 25 seconds to replace itself.

In those 25 seconds, I was able to put a picture of the visiting room up and clip it in front of the camera’s lens, just incase anyone would be watching when I brought Megan along with me. They’d never know it was me who put it up there. As far as my guard knows, I’ve been in here all day.

I’m a genius, I know. But there was something else on my mind…something that I’d need outside help with. I wonder exactly how far Megan is willing to go for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
what does ronnie need megan's help with? how will she get out of the cell without getting ronnie in trouble? will craig believe her when she tells him what happened?

find out in the next chapter!! 3-5 comments please