Sequel: Hopeful Liars
Status: Complete

My Wings Are Black

Prologue

Odette walked out of the hall, not even seeing the people around her, some nursing wounds, others crying and some like her staring around blankly not seeing, not hearing, not feeling.

She bumped into a wall and pressed against it, closing her eyes and feeling the rough surface against her clammy forehead. She realised she was shaking like a leaf and she gritted her teeth at the emotions that rolled through her.

Her anger mixed with her sorrow and grief and she felt an exasperated yet furious growl rise in her throat.

She had trusted him. She had trusted him! And now the only thing that had meant anything to her was gone…forever…never to come back.

Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she slammed the entrance doors to Hogwarts opened and strode out of the castle, and marched across the smooth green lawns, not feeling the soft grass tickle her bare feet.

She didn’t take her gaze away from the dark mass of trees as she grew closer to them and she didn’t even feel the stare of someone else’s eyes on her as she ran into the forest. She didn’t flinch as an owl swooped in front of her nor when a branch snapped loudly under her foot.

She only stopped, breathing fiercely and furiously as she reached the clearing where she knew she would find him.

She looked around at the familiar faces, the Lestranges, The Malfoy’s…all there and all staring at her, some with open disgust and others with confusion. She curled her own lip at Bellatrix and stared coldly as Narcissa turned her head away unable to look at the young girl.

The person who had protected her, who had loved her, who had favoured her among all others turned around, his black cloak swishing in the silent night.

Lord Voldemort stared at his little Death Eater curiously and the raven haired beauty stared back. He saw the fury in her eyes, the tears of her grief and the tremble of her fear. He gripped his wand, wary of her actions but never did he expect the words that came from her mouth

“Kill me”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay new story

Comment please...
x