‹ Prequel: Mysophobia
Status: Complete.

The Harsh Truth

Averi

It was a fight to the death. A battle between two warriors with determined hearts and minds. Whoever won this battle got to keep the fair maiden’s heart, while the loser was left to wallow in his own misery…

And damn it I was not losing to a stuffed animal! Hell to the fucking no!

I am a selfish bastard. I do not like to share my things, especially when it’s my boyfriend. What does this little lion have that I don’t anyways? Sure it has a tail, cute ears, and a fuzzy main, but I can actually have a dick and I can move, which should put me above this thing!

But no, Sky has been spending all his time with this little fluff ball. What’s so special about it anyways? I want him to hug me too…maybe I should become a stuffed animal?

I shivered at the mere thought of being stuffed.

“What…are you…doing?”

I growled before answering, “Staring.”

“You’ve been staring for the past thirty seconds,” Skyler sighs, most likely annoyed, but I ignore him to continue my staring contest with this little cub.

“I’m having a staring contest!”

Sky groaned, “It’s a stuffed animal. It doesn’t blink!”

I forgot that…I whined before grinning like a maniac when an idea came to mind. I grabbed the little fellow by his tail before throwing him into the laundry basket. I shouted in victory before announcing, “I win! I amaze myself sometimes.”

Sky sighs before mumbling, “You’re an idiot.”

“Hey Germy! I heard that!” I shouted before pointing an accusing finger at my boyfriend. He rolled his eyes at me before walking towards the laundry basket to pick up his little friend.

I smile before walking over to him. I ran my fingers through his hair, but only for a second before pulling away. Even if it was just for a second, Sky blushed.

“What do you have planned for today?” I ask as Sky hugs the animal to his chest, a thing that he’s been doing a lot lately.

Sky shrugs before answering, “Nothing.”

“Good,” I say with a grin. “Then we’re going out to eat.”

“W-What?”

“You heard me germy, go put something sexy on and lets go!”

Sky rolled his eyes, but smiled at me anyways before walking back to our room. I grinned as I walked over to grab my wallet before sticking it in my back pocket. I was tired of just sitting around the house so I decided to act like a boyfriend an take Skyler out to eat.

Besides, we haven’t been on a date in forever, so I think we need it, especially during a time like this.

I frowned just thinking about what happened to Sky. Anytime I thought about it my heart would twist inside my chest and scream at me for allowing something like that to happen. I mean, sure I wasn’t there so I couldn’t stop it, but it still made me feel bad for not being able to save him.

“Ready to go?” I ask once Sky walks out of our room.

I grin at the clothes he had picked. A pair of nice dark blue skinny jeansthat I wish I could tear off along with a long sleeved black v-cut shirtwhich I also wanted to tear off.

Sky nods before following me out of the apartment. He immediately grabbed my hands when we got outside. I intertwined our fingers as I swung our hands back and forth. It was something I was doing every time we held hands. I don’t know why though.

“Where are we going?” Sky asks, curiously.

“Not anywhere cheap,” I answer with a grin.

Skyler gives me one of those looks. You know one of those, when they want to scold you for spending money on them although on the inside they’re all happy. Yeah it was one of those.

When we got to the restaurant I made sure no one touched Sky. One, because I knew he’d freak out, and two for my own person reasons. Like I said earlier, I am selfish and I do not like sharing.

Sky and I ended up sitting in a booth far away from most of the people. After the two of us ordered I leaned over the table so that our faces were close. Sky’s eyes widened but they soon narrowed after I asked, “So I was thinking for payment for dinner I could get that strip tease?”

“No.”

“Aw,” I whine before pulling away. I cross my arms over my chest and pout. “You’re no fun Sky. Where’s the love?”

Skyler rolls his eyes before taking a sip of his pop. I laughed at the blush that was on his cheeks. I knew he liked my perverted jokes whether he admits it or not. If he didn’t like them he’d yell at me.

So for the rest of the night I enjoyed myself by cracking jokes and making Skyler blush. I didn’t even know someone could get that bright, but Sky defies logic. I mean, he turned me gay didn’t he?

I didn’t even know someone could choke that much on their pop either. Sometimes I thought he was going to hit me, but he resisted the urge, probably because we were in public. I made a mental note to do this more often. I loved watching the change of color on his cheeks. The look just suited him…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but Emy and I have plans!
...-looks at notes-...yes we do =D
I just felt like giving you guys a break with the seriousness
I hope you all liked it!
OH BTW 101 SUBSCRIBERS!

Comment&Subscribe?