‹ Prequel: Mysophobia
Status: Complete.

The Harsh Truth

Averi

Ashton, Tayden, and Alex simply dropped us off at the apartment before leaving, all three knowing that all I wanted was time alone with him.

Sky walked into the apartment, his eyes seemed to flicker for a moment before he smiled and looked back at me. “It’s nice to be home.”

I couldn’t help it; I was just fucking happy that I couldn’t contain myself; I tackled him to the floor. Sky made a strange, but extremely cute yelping sound when the two of us collided with the floor. My arms wrapped around him tightly and I swore to myself that I wasn’t going to let go.

Not now, not ever. Fuck Ivan, he can suck it if he wants Sky back, because he’s mine. How many times do I have to say this until its in everyone’s head?

I could feel the life coming back to me; as cliché as that sounds. My heart was beating erratically in my chest, just like it always did when Sky was around. I breathed in through my nose, taking in his scent even if it now had a tint of smoke with it he still smelled great to me.

My head buried itself in the crock of his neck. My lips attached themselves to his pulse, which I could tell was beating just as quickly as mine.

I felt that spark ignite in my stomach and I immediately smiled. It felt good to have him around. His skin left my lips tingling and wanting more when I spoke, “I missed you.”

Sky’s arms slowly wrapped around me as well before he applied pressure and pulled me closerif that’s possible.

“I missed you too,” he whispered and I felt my heart skip a beat for the first time in months.

My smile was huge and I’m sure I looked like a dumb ass. I was shaking slightly from excitement and my eyes were misted over from the tears of happiness I’ve been pushing back.

Sky is back! He’s right here with me again. He’s not with that fucking shit Ivan…he’s here…he’s home. He’s mine. And damn it, it’s going to stay that way!

How can I not be thrilled?

Finally pulling away from Sky’s neck I look up at his face. It has changed a bit over the last four months. He definitely lost some weight, not much but it was noticeable. Two silver rings now pierced his bottom lip and I whether I meant to do it or not; I licked my lips.

Damn, he looked hot, but then again Sky could probably pull anything off.

I finally pushed myself up onto my elbows, allowing Sky to breathe again.

I don’t know why or when I started to do it, but I had moved my hand to cradle Sky’s face. My thumb gently rubbed his cheek and after a second he leaned into the touch, his eyes falling half-mast as if he were tired, but he didn’t dare look away from me.

My eyes took in every little detail about Sky, from the new studs on his lips to the faint scar, if you weren’t as close as me you wouldn’t see it, was on his forehead.

I leaned in slowly and it felt like my first kiss all over again. No, not my first kiss with Sky, but my first kiss.

It felt extremely awkward because it had been so long since I had felt his lips. It was nerve wrecking because he just stared at me and didn’t even move as I descended. My heart was beating so loudly that I’m surprised the neighbors didn’t hear.

And when I finally kissed him it felt like the world stopped spinning and the only thing that existed was Sky and I.Don’t you love the cliché-ness? It’s amazing.

I don’t know who decided not to stop the kiss, but one little peck turned into a few heated ones and a few heated ones turned into more.

Soon we were both shirtless, turned on, and stumbling to get to our bedroom.

My hands moved down his back, slipping into his jeans to grab his ass. Sky moaned into the kiss, his fingers twisting themselves into my hair when our hips connected in a hard thrust. Breathing was getting harder and harder to do, because the more we exposed of the other the more breathless we became.

When Sky and I finally made it into our room safely and onto the bed, I removed his boxers. It didn’t take long for me to wrap my hand around his dick before leaning down to take his head into my mouth.

Sky arched up and moaned my name. I smiled at the sweet sound that hasn’t blessed my ears for four months.How did I survive again? Oh yeah, Tayden and Alex decided it’d be nice to “teach me” how to eat again. What pals!

I took the rest of Sky into my mouth, while my hand reached to the side drawer to take out a familiar tube. I coated my fingers with the liquid before slipping a digit into his entrance.

Sky winced, but I one suck to his head had him concentrating on my lips around his dick rather then what my finger was doing. Sky’s hips were desperately trying to fuck my mouth, but I kept an arm over them to keep myself from choking.

Sky groaned, whether it was from the pain of me entering in a second and now a third finger or pleasure I wasn’t sure.

His toes curled when I ran my tongue over his slit and with a few more pumps of my fist and licks from my tongue Sky came with a loud shout.

I helped milk out his orgasm before finally pulling away to kiss up his chest before I finally got to his lips. Sky wrapped both his arms around my neck, bring me closer and deepening our kiss, when he felt me brush my tip against his entrance.

Slowly, I pushed in and gasped at the feeling of having him wrap around me.Seriously, how did I survive without this?

The two of us pulled away, panting for air. I shivered at the burning heat suffocating my cock, but didn’t move until Sky gave me the ok; so when he finally nodded his head I pulled out before pushing back in looking for that sweet spot and it didn’t take me long to find it.

Sky’s back arched, bringing our chests together, and when my name fell past his lips I lost it.

I pulled out before slamming back in, hitting the same spot and this routine continued. Sky’s grip tightened around me as he gasped and moaned into my ear.

Damn, it’s nice to have him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emy wanted sex
I gave her sex :]
Hope you enjoyed!
xD

Comment&Subscribe?