‹ Prequel: Mysophobia
Status: Complete.

The Harsh Truth

Skyler.

Averi finally got me to go online and rent some room for one full week, and weekend mind you, so we could mess around. I guess I should have expected it. He's been talking about it for months, and I do mean months.

It was postponed, of course, until I got over the drugs, so I wouldn't have to deal with that over 'vacation.'

The withdrawals weren’t something I could handle alone, and Averi didn’t like the ignorant, asshole I had become due to the lack of drugs in my system. He sent me away to get help, and he didn’t want me home until he knew I was back to myself and over the drugs. I had angered feelings not only towards him, but to the world, and everything that went on during that week or so was the worst I have ever felt about anything or anyone, and I cannot even bare thinking about it.

I'm still shocked that Averi actually still wants me. From all that we have both been through, I've never once treated him like he's treated me. I feel like I've never changed. I used to be some pathetic, friendless freak that had Mysophobia, and now I'm some pathetic, stupid bitch who cheated and craved drugs. If I were Averi, I would have left... long ago.

I grunted, as Ave pulled me into his lap. It wasn't the first time the past few... hours?... that he has even done this. He was horny, and he wasn't going to let me leave until we had sex. I have been trying hard to think of it as something more because there was a lot of feeling from both of us being put into it, but it's sex. It's still not anything like what we first experienced with each other, and I feel like it's my entire fault. No, it is all my fault.

I climbed off of him, letting him pull me to the bedroom. Our bodies never disconnected, as we tumbled onto the bed. In fact, as soon as our clothing was off, our bodies were being pressed even more closely together than before. If that’s even possible.

I found myself pushing him down onto the bed, biting and sucking on his lips. I was on top of him, on all fours, when I grabbed his dick with my naked hand, and I stroked his shaft gently, teasingly. He gasped and moaned loudly, pleasured. I smiled, I love that sound.

I lowered my head towards his dick, and he knew exactly what would happen next. He bucked his hips, even before my mouth met his member. I chuckled softly, seeing how much he wanted this. If only he knew how much I really wanted this. My tongue met his pulsing dick, and the sound he made forced my breathing to hitch slightly. My own dick was pounding, begging to be touched, but I ignored it and gave Averi’s all the attention. I enveloped his dick with my mouth, sucking. My tongue massaged him: Felt him. He bucked again, at this sudden, pleasurable action of my own tongue. I pulled back slightly, trying not to choke before moving my hands to hold his hips still. His panting, and moans, made my dick stand straight out. It ached to be felt, and I knew that if it wasn’t touched soon that I would most likely end up with blue balls.

I pulled away, panting.

“I’m so close,” Ave gasped, as the air hit his dick.

I nodded, letting him know that I heard him. I kissed his lips forcibly.

“Gah, Sky,” He grunted, “Fuck me.”

I normally didn’t take the top position, but I didn’t want to argue. I let Ave grab my hand, and suck on my fingers. I bit my lip, trying not to take much pleasure out of his action. My dick was so hard that it was more than simply uncomfortable: It almost burned from the lack of attention.

I tried to slow my breathing as I pushed my finger into Averi. He grunted, and I slowly pushed a second in, so I could scissor his insides.

I knew what I was doing, and I felt my stomach twist with an unpleasant feeling. Averi wasn’t the person that I was first on top with… Ivan was. I bit my lip, trying to push that out of my mind and focus on making love with Averi.

I pushed a third finger in, just to be safe, and I moved it along with the first two. Averi moaned when my fingers barely hit his prostate. I pulled my fingers out, and I positioned myself at his entrance.

“Just fuck me, Skyler.”

Hearing him say my name gave me enough courage to force my dick into him. He whimpered, and I moaned. The sound from my throat was loud. It felt more than amazing. The warmth around my dick pushed me closer to climaxing, and I couldn’t just stay still. I needed to move, but I wanted the O.K. from Averi.

“Just… tell me when…” My voice was raspy, as I gasped for air.

Averi shifted slightly from under me, before nodding, telling me to move. I could have thanked him thousands of times before pulling out and pushing back in, but I didn’t. It would have taken too long.

I set a steady rhythm: In, out, in, out, in, out, and etcetera.

Our moans were mixed together, almost like our bodies, before the pleasure had been just enough. Three more times, I had to hit his prostate with my stiff member.

One.
“I’m so… fucking close.” We were both saying it, gasping about our cum-filled dicks.

Two.
I moaned louder than I ever possibly moaned before, “Holy… shit, Averi… I’m… about to—“

I stopped my warning as thrust three sent me over the edge. I rode a little more before he came all over both of our chests, moaning my name, as I did his. I stroked his shaft, to help ride out his orgasm, as I pulled out of him, and I rolled to the side of my beloved.

My eyelids were slowly closing, as I panted, “I love you.”

--

When I awoke, Averi was still sleeping soundly next to me. I smiled about last night, actually feeling like what went on then actually meant something, and it excited me about the rest of the week. It meant that I was finally getting over what had happened with Ivan, and I was realizing that what I have been saying to Averi is actually true: I love him so much.

I climbed out of bed, stark naked, and I stumbled over to our packed bags. I pulled out an outfit for me, one that I knew Averi liked, and I pulled out an outfit for Averi, one that I liked. But I couldn’t help not ignore the sound of metal against the cold tile. I looked down and saw a small silver ring: A promise ring.

And then it clicked. I really did ruin everything.

Averi just wanted me to be his… forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is drawing to an end, even if I don't want to stop.
But we're so close to an ending, and then the story would be perfect.
This was long, and I can't even exclaim how excited I am to post this.