Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 13

Where am I? Ugh I feel like I just got hit with a train. What happened to my... teeth? Becky sat up in bed just as Joe was coming in with some breakfast.

"Hey, you're awake! Thank god, I thought you would still be out of it. You've had a really tough couple of days." Joe looked so happy that Becky was conscious again. However, she didn't look as happy.

"What the hell happened? The last thing I remember is being hit in head and passing out." This put Joe in some predicament. Do I tell her? I don't think she would believe me. His subtle giggling didn't help Becky at all. "Ummm would you mind telling me why I feel like I've been hit by a train? I have no idea what happened!"

Patrick and Pete came in when they heard her shouting. "Oh my god, she's awake! That was a lot faster than when it happened to me. It took me at least another day to wake up." Becky was as puzzled as ever. What the fuck is he talking about?!?! AHHHHH my head hurts so bad!

"Pete, I don't think she has any idea what happened. Who should tell her?"

"I think you should, Patrick. You have a way of explaining things that makes people, erm, less freaked out." He blushed.

"Okay, Becky. This is going to be hard for you to hear. Shit, how do I explain this... Here it goes. Becky, you're a vampire." Her eyes widened to the point where Patrick thought they would explode. She immediately jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. The inevitable scream that followed told everyone that she saw her reflection. ***Contrary to popular belief, vampires can indeed see their reflection.***

_______________________________________________________________________________

Andy, Melissa, and Morgan were downstairs training when they heard her scream. "Well, I think she's up! Do you guys want to go see her or wait until she's calmed down a little bit?"

"To tell you the truth, I don't think I can handle it right now. I'll wait a little bit. Can we finish this session?" Melissa was still scared shitless. But both Morgan and Andy agreed that it would be best to give her some space right now.

"Okay, so Melissa, try to grab my neck. I want to show you how to react if this happens to you." Her hand lunged at his throat. Just as she was about to grab it, he grabbed her arm and gently twisted it in, just to show her what she should do. Then he pulled her in right against his chest. He pretended to knee her in the back to demonstrate. Wow... His abs are rock solid. Oh my god, he's holding me! Eeeeep!

"Okay so you see how to do it now? Morgan, try to grab Melissa's throat. But Melissa, only walk through the steps. Don't actually kick her ass." Morgan made a growling face and went at Melissa. She grabbed her arm, twisted it in, pulled her in, and kicked her in the back. But, as Andy said, she didn't do any of the actions with force. Wow, she's getting really good! "Well done! Now Morgan, try to do the same."

A few trials later, both girls got the basics down. Now they were really going to use it. "Okay, so I think you have the gist of things now. I'm going to try to grab your throat, and you actually try the move. Don't worry about hurting me, just try to do it full force." First, it was Morgan's turn. He reached out and tried to grab her neck. She proceeded to do the move, but not with a lot of force. "Okay, not bad. Next time, try a little harder though. Now it's your turn."

Andy lunged at her. With a hard yell, she twisted his arm and pulled him in. Then she kicked him in the back and he instantly fell onto his knees. I think I just jizzed my pants. Holy shit.

"Was that good?"

"Oww... Umm yeah! It was amazing actually. I don't understand, where did you learn to fight? Most girls..."

"If you didn't already realize, I'm not most girls. I'm a rare breed." She smiled a subtle, flirtatious smile. He nodded back and they proceeded with the lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just realized I screwed up on one of the details in the story. Gotta go back and fix it. XP

Comment, subscribe, enjoy. =]