Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 17

Andy was up at the crack of dawn just as the sun came up, right around when Pete and Morgan finally fell asleep. He was about to leave for a morning jog when he spotted something on the ground. "What the... A blanket?" Then he remembered the movie *The Blair Witch Project* and almost peed his pants. He ran a couple times down the deserted stretch of highway to calm his nerves. Then, he returned to the van.

"Hey guys. Sorry to wake you up, but I think you should see this."

Patrick was still drowsy. "When will you ever get that I'm not a morning person? What is it that we need to see..."

"Do you guys know how in the Blair Witch Project when the witch left friggen things outside the tent? When I woke up to run, I saw something..." Patrick instantly got up and looked out the window.

"A blanket? Dude, why the fuck is there a blanket outside? And I think it's ours! Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?"

Morgan and Pete woke up at the same time. All they heard was the thing about the cookie jar. "Isn't it too early for cookies Patrick?" Stretching his arms, Pete let out a loud yawn.

Patrick, ignoring his sleepy friend, asked Joe. "Did Joe steal the cookie from the cookie jar?"

He woke up; his retort to the question was "I didn't steal the cookie from the cookie jar! Andy, did you steal the cookie from the cookie jar?"

"I'm the one who friggen discovered the missing cookie, so to speak. Pete, did you steal the cookie from the cookie jar?" He hoped to God that he didn't. He didn't even want to think about what might have possibly happened on that blanket.

"Depends, what is this hypothetical cookie of which you speak?"

"There is a blanket outside the van. Did you put it there?"

Pete tried his absolute hardest to suppress his laugh. But his efforts failed. Soon, both him and Morgan were bursting in laughter. "Well technically, it's not my blanket. So no, I did not steal the cookie from the cookie jar. MORGAN, did YOU steal the cookie from the cookie jar?!?!?"

"I confess! I stole the cookie from the cookie jar!" They both couldn't help themselves laughing while everyone looked at them with "wtf" faces.

"Real nice you guys, real nice. No one sleep with that thing anymore until we wash it. It's got dirt and God knows what else on it."

"I'm pretty sure it has my piss on it. There was this wolf and it scared the shit out of me last night. Wasn't that funny?" Morgan and Pete shared hysterical glances and then turned back to serious when they saw that no one else was laughing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I'm starving. Who's up for some taco's?" As the van pulled into a taco bell somewhere in North Carolina, one of the employees recognized Patrick driving the car.

"EEEEEEPPPP OH EM GEE it's Patrick Stump! Oh my god!"

"Crap. Melissa, do you think you can take the wheel? I don't want to have people know who we are because of our little, vampire situation."

"No probs. Here, just push over and..." Melissa squeezed into the front seat and ordered the food. As she was pulling up to the window, she saw the cashiers face turn from excited to glum. "Is there a problem, mam?"

"Oh, well I'm sorry. It's just that my friend swore she saw Patrick Stump driving your van."

"What, that fag? You've got to be kidding me! I am appalled for one. Me? Mistaken as, Patrick what's-his-face?" In the back of the van, Patrick was cracking up. Melissa was putting on quite a show. "I think that is very rude of you to even say that. I look nothing like him! I think you owe me a REFUND!"

"It wasn't me that thought you were Patrick! It was one of the other employees outside!"

"Are you arguing with me, missy? I will get the authorities down here if I have to..."

"It's okay! Here! On the house. Have a nice day!" The cashier made a face of disgust as she threw the bags at Melissa. Mission accomplished.

"Ahahahah that was genius! Kudos to you!" Patrick was enthralled by her wonderful acting skills. She thanked him and went back to her seat next to Andy; he put his arm around her.

Pete opened up his bag. "Look! she even included a sharpie so we could sign a napkin! Aww I feel so bad. I hate letting down fans like that."

"Oh well, to bad. We need to get back on the road and go to Florida. I am craving sun so much right now that my sideburns are tickling with excitement."
♠ ♠ ♠
*** For those who haven't seen "The Blair Witch Project", every morning the witch would leave something outside of the teenager's tents and someone would disappear. Andy is paranoid and thinks that someone is going to eat him or something, I don't know.

Ehhh All Time Low is in MA but I can't be there... But, I'm going to an amusement park tomorrow so that should be fun. AND I finished my summer reading book today! Thank god that god-awful book is done with.

Comment, subscribe, enjoy. =]