Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 19

"Wow, it is so sunny out! And the sand... It feels to nice between my toes." Morgan and Pete were laying in the sand on a private beach that one of Pete's good friends owned. Everyone else was in the water playing frisbee. "Hey, do you think you could rub a little more tanning oil on my back? I think I missed a spot." His hands are so warm. Wow, ahhh he should be a professional massage therapist... When he was done, Morgan sat up and placed her arms on the back of Pete's neck as they started kissing on their big beach towel. The beautiful scenery made for a very romantic spot. Morgan started to rub some tanning oil on Pete's bare torso. All of a sudden, they heard a very familiar voice and immediately jumped up.

"Jack! What are you doing here? And who's that?" Jack Barakat was holding hands with a girl not much older than Morgan. Have I seen her somewhere? Morgan was puzzled.

"Hey! What's up, Pete? This is Ali. We met at the concert, you know, when the earthquake happened. Because the tour was canceled, I decided to bring her on a little trip! I had no idea that you guys were here!" Ali was blushing like mad when she saw Pete's tan, well oiled, shirtless body. Holy Jesus thank you god! He is sextastic!

"That's so weird. How did you get here? It's a private beach."

"I know the guy that owns it."

"Ok, okay. You have to promise that you won't tell anyone we're here. We kind of have to be on the down low for a while."

"It's all good. I'm a fish! LET'S GO SWIMMING GIRLFRIEND!" Jack grabbed Ali's hand and brought her to the water where everyone else was. Melissa screamed when she saw her friend with Jack.

"ALI?!?"

"OH MY GOD! MELISSA!" Ali and Melissa ran towards each other and started screaming.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF! Are you with Jack or something? And why are you here? Oh my god, I can't believe it!"

"Why are you here?!? With Fall Out Boy?!? You wouldn't believe this. Me and Jack met after the earthquake in the parking lot. He was running around in his underwear. Blahblahblahblahblah, we made out a little bit, blahblahblah, he takes me to Florida! Now you! SPILL!"

"Well, I can't really. It's hard to explain. After the earthquake, things got a little, out of hand-" Joe shot Melissa a concerning look. But she quickly reassured him that she wasn't going to spill the beans. "I'll tell you everything another time. But I have a surprise for you! You would never believe it, but..."

Andy swam up to Melissa like a shark with his hand up on his head like a fin. He finally jumped up and splashed her. Then she pushed him back into the water. He came up again, but this time, he grabbed her around the waist and gave her a deep kiss.

"Oh my god, you can't be serious! You and Andy? Last time you were even ten feet from him you-"

"Okay, so you guys apparently know each other?" Patrick was really confused.

"I'm sorry, you guys. This is Ali! We're friends from way back. She's the one who got me floor seats to the concert!"

"Oh hi! I'm Andy! Nice to meet you."

"I'm Patrick."

Joe came up from under the water. "I'm Joe! SHIT! My trunks just fell down. Sorry about that! Now where did they go..." Moments later, Pete and Morgan came running into the water. Morgan dove into the oncoming wave and Pete fell. He got up and walked around in the water yelling "I CAN'T SEE! SALT WATER BURNS! AGH!"

Jack was amazed by this. He just wanted to take his new girl on a trip and ended up reuniting two friends. He swam in circles around Ali until she noticed him and leaped on his back. She was carried around on his shoulders for a little while n the waist deep water, then hopped off when a big wave came and tumbled Jack over. "WHERE DID MY HAT GO!?! Awwww it was brand new too..."

"Poor Jack! Well you shouldn't have worn your hat in the water!" Barakat went up to Ali and draped himself over her shoulders and began to fake cry.

"I'M SO SAD! IT WAS MY FAVORITE HAT! Whaaaahhhhhhhhh! Whaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

While Jack was trying to get Ali's attention, all she could think about was Pete. He is soo hot... Oh my god. And he isn't wearing a shirt... I'd tap that. He is so hot! I think I jizzed... Wow...

Everyone was talking now, reminiscing with Jack about the tour. While Ali and Melissa caught up, Morgan clung to Pete. Joe was still trying to find his shorts that got lost somewhere in the surf.

Just off shore, Beckett was looking at the gathering from through the palm trees. Perfect. Now I can really shake things up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ali is my friend that went to the BND tour with some of her friends and we all met up after Anna and I saw Andy on the escalator. We met Fall Out Boy together and she is madly in love with Pete Wentz and Jack Barakat. So she asked if she could be in the story. Here ya go!
Hmmm... should I update once more today? Or shall I leave you on a cliffhanger until Friday? If you want the chapter up by today, comment and it shall be done!
Comment, subscribe, enjoy. =]