Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 23

Ugh, what time is it? Pete woke up to the sound of the air-conditioner turning on in the hotel room. He turned around, expecting to see Morgan. But instead, he found a note. It read: Dear Pete, Went to breakfast with the guys. I didn't want to wake you. I'll bring some food back with me. =) I love you! Morgan. After rubbing his eyes, he got up and put the note on the nightstand. What is that smell? Holy shit! Ahaha it's me! I better take a shower while Morgan's gone. Because no one was there, he just took off his clothes where he stood and strolled over to the bathroom. Then, he heard a knock at the door. Putting a towel on, he went to the door and opened it.

The next thing he knew, Ali was all over him. She was kissing him and trying to pull the towel that was secured around his waist. At first, Pete thought it was Morgan and went along with the kiss. It was all happening so fast that he didn't even get a glimpse of her face. But then he noticed that it was Ali and backed away, pulling up his towel.

"Wait... Ali? Oh my god! What am I doing? GET OUT!"

"Why so tense, Petey? I thought you wanted to? I could see it in your eyes when we first met at the beach. You look so hot when-" Pete backed away even further, knocking into the nightstand. He was cornered. Ali ran up to him and started kissing him again, desperately trying to rip off the towel that was still firmly tied around his waist.

"What the hell is wrong with you! I have a girlfriend! Stop!" He pushed her away from him; she landed on the bed. All of a sudden, Morgan walked in with a styrofoam container with what smelled like bacon in it.

"What the hell is going on here?" Morgan's voice was cracking. "Why is she here, on your bed?"

OH SHIT this probably looks really bad right now! My clothes are sprawled out on the ground, I'm naked, and there is a girl on my bed. Way to go dipshit. "Morgan, did you accidentally take Ali's towel when we came back from the beach? She come in here to get it back after you left to get breakfast. I was just about to take a shower when she came in."

"Ummm actually yeah. It's around your waist... Can I have it back?"

You've got to be kidding me... URGH I HATE HER! He growled and went into the bathroom. After putting on a new towel, he threw the other one at Ali."Here you go! Can you please leave now?"

Pleased with her work, she picked up the towel and made her way to the door. With a wink, she waved goodbye and left.

"Care to explain why I walked in to find you naked with Ali on your bed? What the hell? I thought you-"

"I'm sorry Morgan. I bet that probably looked really bad. I swear, she just came in for her towel. I was going to take a shower, but as soon as I was about to get in, she knocked on the door.I didn't feel like getting dressed so I just wrapped a towel around my waist. I swear, nothing happened."

"What about your clothes all over the floor?"

"Well, I THOUGHT nobody was in here so I just took them off! Nothing happened!"

"Are you sure? Because it looks like something happened... I don't know what to think..."

"Baby! Come here! Do you really think I would cheat on you? I love you! I would never hurt you like that. I'm so sorry that it looked that way, but I'm serious. Nothing happened."

Pete squeezed Morgan really tight so she knew that he meant that he would never hurt her. "Okay, I guess I can believe you. Mostly because you reek and need to take a shower. So your story checks out." He let out a sigh of relief and went in to kiss her. But she turned away. "Not right now, Pete. You're on probation until further notice." His smile turned into a frown as she walked away and sat on the bed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"So where to, my special lady friend?" Jack and Ali were driving around Miami, looking for something to do. Ali was about to suggest something when she noticed that the gas meter was on E.

"Hey Jack, we're on empty. We should probably get some gas. Want me to pump?"

"Depends. What do you want to pump?"

"Gas for the car?"

"Oh, we were thinking of different things. Sure! OH MY GOD let's stop here. I want to see if they have Twinkies!" Jack pulled into the gas station. Ali got out of the car and Jack went into the store to look for Twinkies.

Five minutes later, Jack emerged from the store with two Twinkies in hand. He screamed, "I GOT TWINKIES! I GOT TWINKIES!" But only the homeless person sitting next to the Coke machine heard him. Ali was nowhere in sight. "Umm, super hot girlfriend? Where are you? Don''t make me eat these Twinkies by myself!"

Still, there was no response. Jack walked over to the car. Right beside Ali's single shoe on the ground was a small puddle of blood. "Oh, that doesn't look like ketchup! Ali? Where are you? I have Twinkies and you're missing a shoe! That's got to be painful walking around with only one shoe! The ground will burn your pretty little feet! Ali?" His calls were in vain. Nobody was around. His girlfriend was missing. He absently stared at the two Twinkies that he accidentally crushed in his hands from being so nervous. What do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do?!?!? Oh wait! Alex said that if I was ever in trouble, to call him. Jack dialed his cell phone and called his buddy Alex Gaskarth.

"Erm, hello? This is Alex."

"ALEX! OMG it's Jack. I'm scared and I don't know what to do."

"What happened? Is everything okay in Florida?"

"NO IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT! I went into the store to get Twinkies and I left Ali at the car to pump gas. When I came back, she was gone! I see only her shoe and a little puddle of something that DOES NOT look like ketchup. Here, I'll send you a picture."

On the other end off the phone, Alex received a text with a picture attached. "JACK! I don't care what the Twinkies look like! Send me a picture of the ketchup!"

"Well fine then... Meany..."

"Oh my god, Jack, that's blood! Call the police! SHIT Ali's probably in trouble. Hold on Jack, just sit in the car and eat the Twinkies until the police come. Shit, shit shit... This isn't good."

"TELL ME ABOUT IT! I have to eat these Twinkies all by myself!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Where am I? It's so dark. And cold. And... Owww FUCK! My leg! Ahhhhh I think it's broken...What is going on? From out of the corner , she saw a figure. It came closer and his face was barely visible in the dim light of the basement.

"Wait, William Beckett? What's going on? Owww my leg..."

"SILENCE! You address me as Beckett. Not William. No are you going to tell me where they are?"

"What are you-"

"TELL ME! Where are the others?!? Don't make me... I will do it."

"DO WHAT?!? I HAVE NO IDEA what you're talking about!!!" Beckett walked over to her and slapped her in the face.

"Tell me where Pete and his little friends are! I know you know where they are. After I made that shark attack Melissa, I was forced to leave because of some, business details I needed to attend to. So I lost their trail and I need to find them again!"

Oh hells to the no! He did not just slap me? "I'm not telling you where they are!"

"Hmmm we have one with attitude! I hate little brats with attitude." This time, he punched her, hard. She fell beck onto the ground and hit her head. There was a little blood, but nothing to serious.

"I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHERE THEY ARE!"

This was the last straw for him. He jumped on her and sank his teeth into her neck. Instead of just biting her and leaving her to change into a vampire, he sucked out her blood; every last drop. She screamed for a minute, but soon she lost the strength. He stood back and watched the life drain out of her eyes. She was dead. Beckett reached out for his camera and took a poleroid picture of her lifeless face. Then, he attached it to a previously written note.

"Frank! Get over here! Slip this under the doorway of Melissa's hospital room. Let the games begin."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, whatever. I don't think anybody reads this... XP