Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 28

"Wonderful. My plan is working so far..." Beckett was rubbing his cold little hands together with satisfaction.

"What do you mean? Morgan is still alive and so is Patrick! I thought you were trying to kill them?" Gabe Saporta was questioning his master's reaction to the tornado.

"All in good time, my dear. It wouldn't be fun if I killed them all at once. We've got to proceed with the game. But maybe our next move won't be so gentile..."

"Master, what are you talking about? What game?"

"Are you honestly that stupid? Pete's mind is strong. Stronger than you realize. We need to toy with it and screw around before he snaps."

Gabe started giggling. "That's what SHE said!"

At this, Beckett slapped him in the face. He stopped giggling. "Stop being immature! Urgh, I'm going to have to explain this whole thing to you, aren't I? Do you even know WHY we're doing this?" Strolling across the kitchen for some tea, he shook his head.

"I have no idea. All I know is that I want to rip Pete's head off. After all of those years of being buddies, he turns on me for what? Patrick? He's an ass wad."

"Which is exactly why you went on tour with him! To get revenge, right?"

"Right. What are you getting at?"

"Well, your rage might be from one instance, when he turned on you to be with Patrick. Our feud goes much farther. And, he actually knew about it. Ever since that music video came out, I vowed that I would make his life hell..."

"You mean, 'A Little Less 16 Candles' was a real event?"

Before he explained, he took a long sip of tea and cleared his throat. "It was. But it wasn't me in the music video. They got doubles. All of the happenings that were portrayed in the music video actually happened. But it was a total secret. Ever since it came out, our enemies have been getting stronger and stronger because they know our way of fighting. The Dandies are in trouble, and it's all Pete's fault. That battle was supposed to be the end of it. But now, it's war."

Gabe looked at Becket. "But that came out a while ago. Why now?"

"Why not now? They were on their biggest tour ever and canceled because of the earthquake. That probably ruined a lot of their career. And I attacked then because the setting was perfect. Not one of them suspected that that night was going to be the night of my return. Also, I just recruited some new followers, so I was well supplied."

"Speaking of new recruits, how is Becky doing? I heard that she was sent on her first hunt the other day."

"She's doing well. Although the kill was quite juvenile, she did what she had to do. She kept on getting caught up about the victim having a "family" or whatever."

"Aha what a loser." Quickly swatting his hand aside, Gabe chuckled; he was reminiscing on his first kill. I didn't have the guts to go for someone with a family...

____________________________________________________________________________

"Great, so now what do we do? Our van is in a fucking lake and we need to get the hell out of here before Beckett finds us again." Pete was furious. It was now morning and everyone was basically recovered from the tornado.

"Wait, our van is in a lake? What the hell!!!"Joe looked at Pete with a very puzzled look.

Oops, I guess I failed to mention that me and Morgan got sucked up by the tornado... "Oh yeah. When me and Morgan were in the van, we kinda got picked up by the tornado and were thrown into a lake. But no worries! She's okay now, right?" Morgan nodded her head; she recovered quickly from the chill that had overcome her not even five hours ago. With a concerned look, Patrick turned to Morgan.

"Morgan, are you sure you're all right? I mean, you were slightly hypothermic and got thrown into a lake by a tornado."

"No seriously, I'm fine now."

"Okay... If you say so..." Patrick then turned his attention to Andy and Melissa. "How are you two holding up?"

Andy was holding Melissa on his lap. "We're a little shaken up, but I think we're good." Melissa showed that she agreed by squeezing him tighter. They both looked at Joe. He just put up his hand and shrugged his shoulders, a sign that they didn't even need to ask. "So, what are we going to do about a van? We're in the middle of nowhere and we need something to drive."

"I have an idea... But it's probably not going to be fun." Pete went out into the road and stuck his thumb out. There's got to be some Fall Out Boy fangirls here that are willing to give us a ride... Following his cue, everyone else went over to Pete and stuck out their thumbs. Within a half an hour, a truck came rolling down the street. It stopped in front of them.

"Oh my god! It's Fall Out Boy! Are you guys okay? Here! Get in the back!" The crazed fangirl pointed to the flatbed of her truck.

Joe groaned. You've got to be kidding me! Well hey, it's better than nothing. With a nice smile, Pete explained to the excited driver their situation. "Thank you so much! We would really appreciate it if you drove us to the nearest auto dealership. Our ride got trashed in the tornado. And also, we kinda need to be on the down low. If people knew where we were, we would be in a lot of trouble. So you can't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"Oh, of course! Don't worry, you can totally trust me. As long as I can have some autographs."

"No problem! Just don't tell where you got them."

"Deal." Oh my goodness I cannot believe that Fall Out Boy is in my truck!

____________________________________________________________________________

"There are still a couple of things that I don't understand. How exactly are we going to do this? What is our plan?" Pacing about the room, Gabe pondered how he would drive his exlover best friend into the ground.

"Be logical, Gabe! What is the one thing he can't live without?"

"Erm, tight pants?"

"No you fool! Morgan! He is madly in love with her. He would go ballistic if something happened to her..."

"Come on, dude. That's a little harsh."

"Do you want to make him squeal? Do you want to watch him wriggle like a worm? He has done far much worse to us. The Dandies will get their revenge. And plus, we will save her for last. First, we need to weaken him more. We've been going a little to easy on his little group of friends. Yeah sure, both Morgan and Melissa have had their little brushes with death. But I made sure they pulled through. And Ali wasn't very important to them. Something needs to happen that will make him seriously consider what he had gotten himself into." Beckett was going mad with the different possibilities. Should I kill off Joe? Or should I kidnap Patrick? Maybe, I could bite Andy. But no, that's too predictable... So many choices!

"You're right. He's done so much worse to us. It's only right."

"Now you are beginning to see reason. Do you have any suggestions on what we shall do next? It needs to be big. It needs to hit him hard. It needs to make him jump out of his pants."

"Ahaha, NO HOMO!" Beckett pushed Gabe, resulting in him falling face first on the floor. He got up and brushed himself off. "Awwww! You made me rip my flannel shirt!"

____________________________________________________________________________

"Here we are! You can get some pretty good bargains here." Brittney, the person driving the truck, pulled into the parking lot of a small dealership. Everyone piled out of the back. After about 10 minutes of conversation and autographing, Brittney went on her way, leaving the everyone at the place called "Dave's Auto". Immediately, they spotted a huge pink van. This made Patrick jump and run over to it.

"It's like it was made for us! Pete, PLEASE? Can we get THIS one?"

"Ahahah why not?" Andy, Morgan, Joe, and Melissa went over to the van.Melissa inspected the inside.

"There is plenty of room. And the seats look comfy. I say we get it!"

"And there is tones of space in the glove compartment! Plenty of room for my maraju-" Joe paused and looked nervously around. "Erm, I mean, gummy bears." Whew!

"Not to mention that is has good gas mileage."

"But won't we be really easy to find? I mean, it's not everyday that you see a huge pink van rolling down the street."

"Awwww come on! Please Morgan?!?!" Pete was giving her the puppy dog face. Urgh he knows I can't resist that face... Fine.

"Fine, I guess we can get the van..." She came closer to Pete and put her arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss. His retort was a longer kiss. Joe was laughing in the back of the van. "What's going on? What's so funny?"

"I dub this van, HOMO-MOBILE!"

"All in favor of "homo-mobile" raise your hand!" Everyone raised their hand. When Joe raised his, though, he hit the ceiling of the van and stubbed his finger.

About twenty minutes later, after Patrick had payed the owner and gotten the keys, they all got in the car. Morgan sat next to Pete in the back seat, cuddling her head on his shoulder. Joe sat in the passenger seat next to Andy. Patrick and Melissa sat in the middle and played go fish with the complimentary deck of cards from inside. Andy turned around to face everyone. "Welcome aboard the homo-mobile as we venture on our maiden voyage! Our first destination will be none other than the world famous, VEGAS!"
♠ ♠ ♠
A little perspective change, eh? =]
Let me know what you think!
The next few chapters get really intense. Aha but I'm not posting them until I get at least a comment! Come on, that's nothing. ;D