Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 3

"Shake shake, shake shake, shake it!"

Ugh, I hate Metro Station. What a bunch of panzies. And I'm hungry, so I guess I'll go get something to eat. Boldly giving up her front row seat, she ventured into the lobby for some grub. Just when she was purchasing a bottle of water and some goldfish, she turned around and saw the last person she thought she would see at a Fall Out Boy concert: her mom. Morgan was not supposed to go to this concert. Because she didn't get a perfect score on her video project for school, she wasn't allowed to go. But, she secretly bought some tickets and went with her friend, Sydney, when she told her mom she was only going to her house for a sleepover.

WHY IS SHE HERE! Oh my God wait! She is the merch stand cashier! SHIT I have to hide! Searching desperately, she found a utility closet just around the corner and out of sight of her mother. She quickly squatted down and started eating her goldfish in a panicky-fashion. All of a sudden, she heard a familiar voice say, "Hey, got any for me?" Morgan jumped out of her skin and turned on the lights only to discover that Pete Wentz was about two inches from her face. He looked startled, yet pleased when her mouth dropped open, spilling half-eaten goldfish all over her shirt. Great. Your first impression on PETE WENTZ is you dribbling goldfish like a tard-muffin.

"Umm sure! You can have the rest of them if you want... I'm not hungry anymore..."

"Aha nah, it's cool. I'm just happy you didn't scream or something. My god, it is so hard to get away from screaming fangirls. Umm, I mean, no offense, but, um, well..."

"No no no! Don't worry about it! I can't even imagine how annoying it gets. Being chased by fourteen year old girls must be a hassle. Well, you can't blame them. I mean you're gorgeous."

"Yep, I know. I'm just amazing like that. Aha. So why are you in here, anyway?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just trying to not gt caught by my mom. I can't believe it. I'm seventeen and she still doesn't trust me. I wasn't supposed to go to the concert. But I came with my friend and I forgot that she is the merch cashier here and now I'm in hiding."

"Wow, so rebellious. Aha. I just wanted to get away from the screaming."

"Ahaha yeah, you mentioned that."

"Oh, um sorry. I tend to repeat myself when I get nervous."

"You're Pete Wentz from the most popular band ever. Why are you nervous?"

"Because I'm in the presence of someone who is actually cool. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my fans. But you're different."

After several moments of gazing into each other's eyes, they shared a passionate first kiss. They knew each other without having met before. Pete and Morgan were meant to be together.

"Wow... Umm... That was..."

"Uh-huh. Couldn't agree more..."

"Oh crap. I have to go. We're on after All Time Low and Patrick and the guys are probably looking for me."

"Oh yeah! Umm... Do you think we will see each other again?"

"Meet me after the show at the signings and sightings. We'll talk later."

"Okay. And one more thing. I've been curious... Did Peterick ever exist? Aha I've been dieing to know."

"... Yes."

Pete left with a smile and a wink. Morgan just sat there on the ground of the closet. Metro Station was finishing up, and she wanted to get back to her spot before All Time Low came on. She wanted to see Pete him again, up close and personal. But Front row seats could never come close to what just happened. Then she remembered something... Where is Sydney?
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha can you see why this is one of Morgan's favorite chapters? Also, please note that Pete was meant to be younger than his current age, although it's still 2009 in the story. He's in his early twenties.