Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 30

"WHAT?!? What do you mean a body in a ditch? Who's in the ditch?" Morgan crawled under the blankets of the bed, shivering and scared to death. Seeing her horrific expression, he rushed to her aid and wrapped his arms around her. His attempts to calm her were in vain.

"Shhhhh! Morgan, don't even think about it! Beckett has been screwing with my mind. It could come true, or it might be a tactic to scare me. Don't get scared Morgan. Don't get scared. I will never let anything happen to you, I promise. Don't you dare think that I will. I only told you that so the you would be prepared if the worst should happen..."

"How can I not be scared? Pete, this is a lot. I don't know if I can handle it right now."

"What are you saying?"

"I don't know. Let me sort things out a little bit in my head." Because he was scared himself, Pete unknowingly tightened his grip on Morgan. All of a sudden, Pete heard her breathing start to strain.

"Uhm, a little too tight!"

"I'm sorry," he released his arms and put them at his sides, "I'm too strong already..."

"Don't stop holding me! Just don't choke me!" With a slight giggle, Pete went back to holding her, making sure he didn't squish her this time. "Pete, I love you. I know I might be being difficult about this whole vampire thing, but I just want you to know that I love you more than I have ever loved anyone."

"...I-I love you too... But, how is it that you still trust me? After all that has happened, I'm surprised you haven't jumped ship yet. You found out my secret and you still loved me. Even after going across the country in a smelly van and the attacks and the tornado... You still are here? I don't deserve you..."

"I thought I loved you when I was just a fan of your music. But I had no idea that loving you would feel like this. I will go to the ends of the earth and back for you. And it's me that doesn't deserve you. After only hours of knowing each other, you were risking your mortality just to be with me. And your willingness to protect me... I don't think I have a choice but to love you! Whatever happens, I'm glad that I got to be with you."

Tears started flowing from Pete's eyes. She's talking like these are her last words...Why is she talking like this? She felt warm drop falling on her shoulder and turned to look into Pete's eyes.

"Why are you crying? I didn't think that what I said would-"

"Morgan, don't leave me!" He was crying the hardest he had ever cried before. Don't leave me. Don't leave me. Don't leave me...

____________________________________________________________________________

"How's your leg feeling?" Andy and Melissa were snuggled up in their bed. It was about 10:30 at night.

"A lot better. The medicine really helps with the pain. I think tomorrow I'm going to reduce my dosage, actually."

"I'm glad you're feeling better. In that hospital, you seemed so distant. I hated seeing you like that."

"Yeah I was happy to get out of there. I hated that place... Well, except for when I first woke up. That was the best ten minutes ever." With a flirtatious smile, she traced her finger along Andy's lips.

"I'm sorry about that. I think you've had a bad sampling if you thought that was the best ten minutes EVER." His grin widened his grin.

"You're right... I think I should have a better tasting..."

Wait, is she saying what I think she- Before he could finish his thought, Melissa firmly pressed her lips onto his. One kiss lead to another, and another, and another. Andy melted into the sheets. Their individual body heat was combining, creating a raging inferno on intensity. Oh my god, this is actually going to happen! I can't believe- Again, his thoughts were interrupted, this time by Melissa grabbing his head and staring into his eyes.

"Do you have a..."

"Say no more." Andy reached into his pocket...

____________________________________________________________________________

"Joe, we are dumbasses."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because we chose the room between our two happy couples. I mean seriously? This is gross! Can't they keep it down?" Patrick was sitting at the desk in his room, listening to his "noisy neighbors". Jesus, they sound like fucking animals!

"Erm, Patrick?"

"Yes?"

"Pete's room is all the way down the hall. We're only next to Andy's room..."

Patrick's eyes jumped out of his head. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He pounded his fist onto the desk. "That is disgusting! God, I need to stop this. I'm going to have nightmares..." He got up and opened the door. Stepping out into the hallway, he stared at Andy's door for a moment before making his move. With a heavy hand, he knocked on the door. "Is it the Fourth of July? Because I hear a lot of fireworks banging in there! QUIET DOWN!"

On the other side of the door, both Andy and Melissa heard Patrick and froze. Damnit Patrick! What's you're problem?

____________________________________________________________________________

"Awwww how cute. They're sleeping in each other's arms.To bad it will be the last time they ever feel the warmth of their love's skin." Beckett stood right beside Morgan at the bedside.

"Now, tell me again why we're taking her? I thought we were going to save her for last?"

"That was before she became a threat. She knows that both Pete and I are getting stronger. Her knowledge of our plan could jeopardize everything. We have to kill her, tonight." Leaning down, Beckett lifted Pete's limp arm over to the empty side of the bed. With his powers he levitated Morgan into the air and placed her in his arms. Then, he whispered in Pete's ear a warning: "I think you know where to look for her, my dear."

Pete awoke to the smash of a window."What the- SHIT, MORGAN! NOO!" He tried to get up out of the bed, but the headaches kept him at bay. Images of Morgan's pale body swirled and taunted his mind. "STOP IT! JUST STOP! MORGAAAAN!" Finally, he fought off the horrible thoughts that Beckett kept sending to him. He went to the window only to see a fading shadow disappear into the night sky. He jumped out and followed it. But the faint shape eluded him. At that moment, he lost control of his thoughts again. Beckett was penetrating his mind with evil laughs and even more images of Morgan in a ditch, bleeding from her head. "AAAAAAAGH STOP! MORGAAAAN! I'M COMING! NOOOO!" Why i-is he d-doing this!!!!!!

He started to hear even more laughter. But this time, it was from overhead. Quickly looking up, he saw a vague outline of a person flying over him. "Get down here and fight like a man!" Pete flew up to him and gave him the biggest punch in the face he could muster. Over and over again, he punched and he kicked... Beckett remained unharmed.

"Why are you wasting you're girlfriend's precious last moments fighting with me?" Realization struck Pete; Morgan was dying and he had no idea where she was.

He tried to reach Morgan on a subconscious level. Morgan! If you can hear me, please, say something back! Think, where are you?

...Pete?

Morgan! Where are you? Can you move at all?

... Head hurts... Blood...Ditch... You promised...

Wait! Come back! Don't leave me now!

...

She did not respond. Pete knew that she only had minutes left. He had to find her, fast. He almost lost hope all together until he picked up one last thing from Morgan. Homo... Pete dashed to the van. Surely enough, there was a huge ditch right near it; Morgan's lifeless body lay in it, blood pooling around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today was a really good day. =] I found out that I made it into Bella Voce, a select choir in my school. And I got in as a freshman. Rarely happens. AND on Hey Monday's video chat last night, I got them to sing Journey. One of the highlights of my life? (Don't ask. I have an obsession over Don't Stop Believin')
Mkkkay, so this story ends in only 6 chapters. Then the sequel shall come out. I've only written a chapter for the sequel so far... Lol.

Comments on what you think will happen next? ;D