Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 33

Nobody knew how many days they had been on the road. They were well on their way to Canada when Morgan remembered something that she was shocked she forgot. "I cannot believe this! How could I be so dumb?"

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" Pete looked at Morgan, puzzled. They were sitting in the back seat huddled together and about to fall asleep; it was about 11:00 p.m.

"Well nothing's wrong. I'm just really surprised that I forgot my own birthday."

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot! You told me about that a while back. Man, I'm sorry."

"How could I expect you to remember my birthday if I didn't even remember? Aha it's okay." Morgan snuggled up a bit closer to Pete. He's so nice.

"Aha alright. But yea, I can't believe it! So I guess you're eighteen now?"

"Mhm! I am a legal adult now."

"That's awesome. Happy BELATED birthday, my love." Pete leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "How long ago was your birthday?"

"Erm, I have no idea. A while ago though. I'm so happy! Tomorrow, as a celebration, I'm going to buy some lottery tickets and a pack of cigarettes."

"Oh... You smoke?" That's kind of a turn off... Pete looked a little disappointed.

"Nah I don't smoke. I just want to buy them because I can. I'll give them to Joe. Just wanted to feel the power of being able to legally give myself lung cancer." She smiled and looked at Pete's face light up.

"Good, I was going to say. Smoking is such a turn off for me."

"Oh please. Even if I was the biggest chain smoker in the world, you still wouldn't be able to keep your hands off of me." All of a sudden, Pete pushed himself away from Morgan. He was awkwardly leaning to the side. "I was only kidding. I agree. Smoking is so unattractive. Now come on! Get back over here! I'm cold."

"Erm, I don't think that's a good idea..."

"What? Come on, just slide over! Was it something I said?"

"No no no! Aha I know what you were trying to say. It's just... Ummm..."

Morgan was confused beyond belief. Why is he acting so strange? Is my breath bad?

"No, your breath is fine." Pete was still leaning awkwardly to the side.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. Can you just tell me what's up?"

"Oh please, not those words..."

"What's up?" All of a sudden, she knew why he was acting so strange. HE HAS A RAGING BONER RIGHT NOW! But then she realized that Pete picked up on her thoughts again and felt a little guilty. Uhm, that's hot?

"It's not hot, it's embarrassing. I'm sorry... Jesus Christ, this happens to pubescent teenagers! Not me! "

"Well at least now I know another thing I can buy at the store tomorrow."

"What?" Pete had a pillow placed strategically on his lap.

"Read my mind, genius." Now that I'm an adult, I think I can make my own decisions. I want to make sure I'm smart when we...

"Whoah, are you serious? Don't you think it's a little soon?"

"Not at all. I'm ready. And from the looks of you, you can't wait."

"You are the best girlfriend ever!" Forgetting about his little "problem", Pete went over to Morgan and gave her a big hug and kiss.

For a split second, Morgan tapped into Pete's thoughts. I have to make this special for her. It has to be the most romantic thing ever, I don't want to screw this up. "Don't worry. I don't care if it's romantic or not. I just want you, that's it."

"WHOAH did you just-"

"Yep!"

"Jeez, I have to be cautious of what I think now..."

"Definitely. I'm dangerous," she said with a seductive tone. She bit her lip and moved in to kiss Pete. Instead of kissing his lips, she went to his neck and planted small kisses up and down it. She found his weak spot and started sucking. He started to moan. Before things started to heat up, Morgan pulled away and stared straight into his eyes. "Remember, sweetie. Not til later."

"Ohhhh fuck... Dude, not cool. Don't be such a tease! You know I want you..."

Morgan simply smiled and gave Pete a peck on the lips before turning her head to the front. She immediately blushed and turned away again when she noticed everyone in the van staring at them with their jaws dropped to the floor. Pete noticed this too and decided to break the awkward silence.

"Sorry guys. No orgies tonight."

"Damn it..." Patrick turned back around and turned on his I-pod.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was now morning. When everyone woke-up, they found Joe at the wheel. "Morning guys! How did you sleep? I think you slept well, considering all of your snoring!" Joe was a little bit jittery.

"Ehhhh Joe? Are you okay?"

"What do you mean, Andy? I'M FINE!"

"God Joe, what had gotten into you?"

"Sorry, that's the Red Bull talking. Last night, after you all were asleep, Andy decided he was through driving for a while. But I still wanted to keep going. So, I stopped at the store and got some Red Bull! I feel so ALIVE!" He was twitching his eyes and had a weird look on his face. Pete knew exactly what this meant.

"Oh crap... Joe is on the verge of a caffeine-meltdown. We should pull over. Hey look! There is a CVS right there! Me and Morgan need to do a little shopping so..." When Morgan heard this, she gave a little giggle. Andy and Melissa turned to each other, wondering what could possibly be so funny.

"Okay! But we're only pulling over because you guys need to go shopping. IM NOT GOING TO CRASH!" Joe pulled over into the CVS parking lot, barely missing the sharp curb.

Before they went inside, Melissa bent down and picked up something from the floor. "Erm, guys? What is this?" She held up a piece of black material.

Patrick and Pete started laughing their balls off. "I completely forgot about those! Pete, we need to."

"Dude! YES!" Pete could barely hold himself upright.

"What's going on?"

"You'll see. Here, you all go into CVS. Me and Patrick will be right out. Oh god, this will be funny..."

"I'm scared." Morgan, Melissa, Andy, and Joe made their way out of the van and into the CVS. Melissa and Morgan decided that they should get some girly things while they were there, so they went to the beauty aisle, which was the aisle closest to the door. Andy and Joe went to check out magazines. Morgan heard a door open and turned around. In came Patrick and Pete, dressed as nuns.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Morgan was in hysterics on the ground, almost peeing herself when Patrick did the same little nod as he did in the "I Don't Care" music video. Melissa turned around and dropped her jaw to the floor. For god's sake, don't let Joe do his part of that music video too!

"How do you like?" Pete came over to Morgan and helped her up from the floor. She was still laughing.

"I LOVE YOU!" She jumped up into Pete's arms and gave him a huge hug. That just made my life!

"Ahaha I'm glad you like it! I love you too!" He looked her in the eyes and gave her a smooch. Then he set her down and held her hand as they walked down the convenience store aisle. They stopped when they came to the condom section. "Okay, I'm going to need this one." He pointed to the extra large variety.

"Erm, I don't think so, kujo. More like this." She pointed to the regular size.

"How would you know?"

"How would any girl my age know? I'm not retarded, I Googled your pictures."

"Oh yeah... But then you would agree! I need the extra large!"

"Not a chance. And plus! These ones are flavored like lasagna! My favorite food!"

"Dude gross! No way! Here, we'll just get these." He ended up grabbing a box of regular condoms.

"Works for me!"

They better work for me...

"Right. Listen, I need to get some more stuff in the woman's section. Meet you at the counter?"

"Kay babe." He lightly kissed her and they parted ways.

Morgan walked back over to Melissa, where she saw Patrick modeling the nun costume for her. "Patrick, you are one good looking nun. Go find the other hot nun and go get some snacks for the road."

"Will do!" He ran off in search of his holy match.

"Morgan, were you and Pete buying what I thought you were buying?"

"Don't tell, okay? I'm kind of nervous."

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed. Don't be nervous either. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"I'm just scared that it's going to hurt..."

"It didn't for me! Whoops I mean..."

"Wait, you and Andy-"

"Shhh! Keep it down!"

"Oh my god! Aha wow... I can't believe it. Imagine yourself several months ago, at the concert. Did you ever think that we would be with Pete and Andy? Or even on this crazy trip! If I was me at that concert, I would be uber fangirling right now."

"SAME! I can't believe it either. But they are so different in person than they are on TV and in interviews. It's just... Weird."

"Yeah, I know. Oh, we should probably hurry up. Pete's already at the counter. Let's see... I need deodorant, razors, a couple of more feminine products..." Morgan went through her mental checklist and got what she needed. Then her and Melissa strode up to the counter. Pete welcomed them with warm smiles.

"Excuse me sir? I would like to buy a number ten scratch ticket and a pack of Marlboro." Patrick looked at Morgan, confused.

"Ummm what are you doing? Are you even allowed to buy that? I didn't even know you smoked!"

"I don't! but I'm buying them as a right of passage! I completely forgot that a couple of weeks ago, I turned eighteen. I'm going to give Joe the cigarettes." Joe did a silent fist pump in the air.

"Aha erm, and I think those are a right of passage too?" Patrick was giggling and pointing to the box of condoms that Pete was trying to conceal under his robe.

"Shut up Patrick! You haven't needed these in a while."

"True. But that's because I ain't a man hoe! God frowns upon you!" Patrick was laughing and pretending to sprinkle holy water on Pete. Then Pete joined in laughing. Once everything was payed for, they made their way to the van. Everyone was seated when Andy pulled out a magazine he purchased.

"Hey Pete! Take a look at this! Apparently, Beckett is also a photographer!" Right on the front page of the magazine was picture of fall out Boy walking into the motel that blew up. It said as a headline "Fall Out Boy dies in motel explosion".
♠ ♠ ♠
XD Okay, so let me explain the lasagna thing. I wanted to make it funny, so I asked Morgan what her favorite food was. She said lasagna. I was laughing soooo hard, but she didn't know why. Then she read the chapter and it all made sense. I love randomness...
The next chapter does get a little steamy in one scene, so if you don't want to read it, message me and I'll tell you what happens after because it's pretty significant. Or, you can just skip over the first section of it. Nothing too graphic, but still. Wanted to put the warning out there. =]