Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 34

"What? We clearly did not die! As you can see, I am right here!" Pete was holding the magazine in his hands.

"Pete, you need too let everyone know that everyone is safe. Thinking back to before I knew you, if i saw that Fall Out Boy died in an explosion, I don't know what I would do... You have to call someone. I'm serious."

"She's right. I probably would have... you know... But you have to let people know you're okay. People are going to flip."

"What are you guys saying? I mean, would you seriously... kill yourselves?" Andy was really confused. As he turned to face Melissa, he noticed she turned away. Why would they even think that? We're only a band!

"You guys don't know the effect that you have on so many people. Fall Out Boy changed my life. If that one good thing was ripped from me like that, of course I'm referring to before I knew you, I just wouldn't see the point..."

"Couldn't have said it better myself, Melissa. Fall Out Boy saves lives. Someone needs to say something."

"Wow... I didn't know we meant that much to our fans..." Pete looked directly at Morgan, hurt that she would even think about such a horrible thing. "Okay, I'll just call Perez Hilton. Shit will be up in a few minutes." Pete reached into the pocket of his nun robe. "Hello? Perez? Hi this is Pete Wentz. Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I'm supposed to be dead. Listen, all of us are okay. All of Fall Out Boy escaped the explosion just fine. Can you let everyone know that? We have to lay low for a while. Just please, tell everyone we're all set. I don't care if you bash us, just let people know we're safe. Thanks. Bye. Everything's cool. He's blogging about it right now."

"Good. Hey tonight can we get a hotel? I'm really tired today and I think we should have one last good night in the states, since we'll probably make it to Canada tomorrow." Morgan was faking a stretch, trying to convince the boys that she was actually tired. But it turns out, she wasn't as subtle as she thought.

"Oh okay. I'm sure it's because you're tired and not because you want to do Pete in a nice hotel. But I get it. Yeah, we're at a hotel tonight."

"Patrick! I'm gonna kill you!" Pete lunged at Patrick and took off his hat so he could give him a noogie.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was approaching nightfall and Fall Out Boy was in search of a hotel. Pete was in the drivers seat for a change and Morgan was right beside him, holding his hand. "I want to choose somewhere nice. I don't want to stay in some run down motel our last night in the states."

"I'm sure we'll find something soon. We're in a pretty busy part of town."

"I think I see something over there. Here, let's check it out." Pete pulled the van into the parking lot. He and Morgan decided that they would go in first and check it out. A minute later, they came back out and ushered everyone inside. The hotel was absolutely beautiful, and a decent price. They wasted no time getting a room and rushing to get in it. They were chasing each other down hallway, laughing the whole way. Once they finally reached their room right on the first floor, they jammed the room key in the door and went inside.

"Before we do anything, I want to surprise you. Go in the bathroom for about five minutes. I'll tell you when you can come out."

"Aha okay?" Morgan walked into the bathroom and turned on her Ipod until Pete came to get her a few minutes later. When she came out, she looked around the room and gasped. On the bed, there were rose peddles. Candles were lit all around. Pete just stood there, still in his hoodie and skinny jeans.

"What do you think?"

"I can't believe this! How-"

"I already knew about this hotel. I called them up while me and Patrick were getting in our nun costumes and told them to have rose peddals and candles ready for this room." He had on the biggest grin he had ever had.

"You did all of this? For me? Oh my god!" She went to him and leaned her head to the right, smiling as she kissed him.

"Wait wait! There is still one more thing!" At that moment, he heard a knock at the door. He went right over and came back with a tray that had chocolate covered strawberries, Dr. Pepper, and more rose peddals.

"Are you kidding me?!? Pete! This is the best thing anyone-"

"Shhh. You can thank me later. Right now, I'm in the mood for some chocolate covered strawberries, Dr. Pepper, and some Morgan."

"Well you're going to have to wait a minute. I have a surprise for you. And get out of that hoodie! You look hot." She winked and went to the bathroom. A minute later, she came out wearing a red bra and lacy boy shorts. Pete saw her and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"You like?"

He didn't have to say a word. He just went over to her and kissed her. She could feel her heart starting to beat at an increasingly faster rate. Then he lead her over to the bed. He quickly poured some Dr. pepper into champagne glasses and got the bowl of strawberries. They toasted their glasses. "To the most beautiful girl in the world."

"To a perfect night." After a sip of soda, they put their glasses on the end table on the edge of the queen sized bed. Then, Morgan got a chocolate covered strawberry and put it in her mouth, taunting Pete by playing around with it. He leaned in close and grabbed ahold of the strawberry as she bit off the part that was in her mouth. After she swallowed the rest of the strawberry, she grabbed Pete's head. Closer and closer came their heads, but their lips did not touch. For a few seconds they stood still, tempting each other with their breath. Then, at last, the tension broke when Pete made his move and kissed Morgan, harder and with more lust than ever before. She kissed back even harder. One kiss was followed by another. Pete's hands started wandering all over Morgan. Her hands were on Pete's shirt, trying to lift it up. Only for a moment did they stop kissing so that Pete could take off his shirt. Then, Morgan took the liberty of taking off Pete's pants.

"Morgan... I love you..." he managed to say in between breaths.

"I love you... too... I'm ready..."

Pete took this cue to lay her down on the bed. He was gently hovering over her, still kissing with incredible lust. Ever so carefully, he started to get closer and closer. He reached down to get a wrapper from his pants pocket. They both shed what little they had on. Still holding each other tight, Pete kissed her one more time before he entered.

Oh... my... god... this is- oooohhh. Morgan didn't know what to think. Her head was thinking so many things that she wasn't thinking anything. Her body was feeling so many sensations that she couldn't pinpoint one specific one. The warmth of Pete's chest, the feeling of him inside her. It was the most incredible feeling she had ever experienced.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you okay?" Pete was still breathing hard and laying next to Morgan. Her head was on his chest.

"I'm more than okay. that was-"

"Mindblowing?"

"Definitely. I am so glad we decided to do this tonight. It was absolutely perfect. Pete, I love you so much..." she turned to face him and gave him a gentle kiss.

"Diddo." For a few more minutes, they just looked into each other's eyes and lightly kissed. But they were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Who's that? I didn't tell anyone our room number." Pete got up from the bed and put on his boxers while Morgan carefully put back on her undergarments. Pete opened the door to see Brendon Urie and Becky standing outside. "What are you guys doing here?!?"

"Don't worry Pete! We're not here to cause trouble. We actually need your help. May we come in?"

"Morgan, get dressed. We have company." Morgan scurried to the bathroom and put on the rest of her clothes. She came back out to find Becky and Brendon sitting on the couch across from the bed. Pete motioned for Morgan to sit next to him on the edge of the bed. "So what's up? Why do you need my help?"

"Beckett's really starting to piss us off. He's too controlling and leading the Dandies down hill. We're planning on overthrowing him. We want to make a truce with you. We promise that the Dandies won't come after you if you promise to help us fight Beckett."

"Are you serious? What makes you think I would agree to that?"

Becky stood up. "You guys already hate him! Instead of running away like cowards, stand up to him! You have the weapons and the manpower. And with a new vampire on your team," Becky glared at Morgan, "I think we can actually pull this off. Don't you two want to live in a world where you won't be hunted like rabbits?"

"Morgan, I don't know... What do you think?"

"I'm suck of running. I just want to kill the bastard and be done with it. Pete, I think we should take this offer. We can beat him."

"Count us in. Let's just go talk to the rest of the guys first. One sec, let me put on some pants..." Pete reached down and put on the skinny jeans that were lying on the floor. Then, all four of them made their way down to Patrick's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go Morgan. Happy now?
I think I'm going to change this story rating to R. I didn't think it was that bad, but I had forgot about this chapter. I know, a little late. Sue me.
Ugh I'm still sick. Posting the rest of the chapters today.
Feedback?