Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 35

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! Joining with them? Pete, you're out of your mind!" Patrick was pacing around his room, shaking his head. Everyone was called to his room for a meeting about Brendon's and Becky's offer. "How do you know that they aren't trying to trap us?"

"Patrick, I know they're telling the truth. I have a gut feeling. And plus, what they are saying makes sense. The Dandies never used to be this way, hunting people down and looking for revenge. It was Beckett that changed that because he can't let go of a grudge! I know you don't want to, but we need to help them. It's the only way they will stop trying to attack us. Please?" Pete stood in front of Patrick, trying to convince him that joining forces with Brendon and Becky was a good idea. Come on, I really think they are telling the truth...

"Patrick, my boy. We know that you aren't sure about us. Frankly, if I was in your position, I wouldn't me. But we're sick of Beckett and his revenge seeking. We're not like him. That's why we're trying to overthrow him so that we can get the Dandies back on track. Do you hear what I'm trying to say?"

Andy looked at Melissa and whispered in her ear, "What do you think?"

In the same tone, she answered back. "I think they're telling the truth. I think we should do it. What about you?"

"I'm in." Andy then turned to Joe. "Joe, what do you think?"

"I'll do anything to get back home and for things to get back to normal. I say, what the fuck. We were bound to confront him sooner or later.Dear Maria Count me in. Now all we have to do is convince Patrick..."

Morgan got up and went over to Joe. "You can leave that up to me." She winked and then made her way to Patrick. Pushing Pete away, she grabbed a hold of Patrick's shoulders and looked straight into his eyes. "Patrick, listen to what I'm going to say. And you listen good. Do you want to spend the rest of your life running from Beckett? Right now, we have an offer to join forces with people that know how Beckett operates. They know his weak spots. If we pass up this chance, we will regret it when Beckett becomes even stronger and impossible to beat. Listen Patrick, we need to say yes to this. It might be our only hope to get things somewhat back to normal. We've already waited too long to confront him. Look what he's done..." Morgan looked at the huge scar on Melissa's leg from the shark attack that was exposed on her bare leg. Then she looked at Becky who was leaning on the wall. Finally, her gaze met Patrick's again. "What do you say?"

Patrick looked at Morgan. She's right. Already, we've lost Ali. Already, we've had Morgan and Melissa almost die. Already, we've had two innocent girls turn into vampires, forced to live for all eternity... This had to stop. As a sign of agreement, he looked at Pete and gave a nod. "I'm in."

At that moment, everyone jumped up from their seats and hugged Patrick. "Okay okay okay! Calm your shit! We still have to find a way to kill Beckett without him knowing what we're planning. For all we know, he could already know that we're planning on attacking him."

"Don't worry about him reading your minds. We've got that covered. Brendon and I already took the liberty of overshadowing your minds with a shield. Now, the only things he can pick up from you are preconceived thoughts that we created to fool him."

"Oh great, why didn't I think of that?" Pete slapped is forehead and rolled his eyes. Putting a shield over our minds. Wow, that would have saved a lot of trouble.

"What is all of this talk of mind reading shit? I was NOT aware he could do that!!!" Joe's eyes were opened wide.

"I didn't want to freak you guys out, so I didn't tell you. I can read minds now, and so can Beckett. Only a few vampires are able too. Which is why I'm surprised about Morgan... Nice job." He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"FUCK! She can read minds too? Fuck that!" Joe crossed his arms over his chest. Everyone started to chuckle.

"It's okay, I can only read little bits and pieces. It's still going to be a while before you have to worry about me knowing your every move." Like how you were just picturing me naked a few minutes ago. Creep. Pete shot Joe an angered look. All she could do was laugh.

"If you are willing to listen, we already have a plan." Eagerly, Joe, Patrick, Andy, Pete, Melissa, and Morgan listened to Becky's and Brendon's plan. Everyone agreed upon it almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp* Brendon and Becky join forces with Fall Out Boy?!?
Lol sorry about the All Time Low reference. I had to. XD
The next chapter is technically the end, then there is an epilogue. =]
Feedback?