Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 37

A few years later...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Pete and Morgan were laying down in bed. They had bought a house together right before their wedding. Now, it was about a month after their honeymoon. "Babe, you know you look so pretty right now."

She smiled. "You have earned one kiss from your beautiful wifey." They both giggled as she leaned in to reward him for his comment. Of course, it never was just one kiss with them. It always lead to another. And another... Pretty soon, Pete was sitting up and holding her, still with their lips locked. He moved Morgan closer to him.

"I love being married. I can kiss you whenever I want."

"Shut up, you could do that anyway." They both giggled some more. Pete then started to lay her down on the bed again. Morgan was so lost in Pete's grasp that she completely forgot all about the other day.

"Baby, I love you."

She remembered. "I love you too." He tried to unhook her bra. But she quickly stopped him. "Pete, not today."

"Oh come on! Please?" He looked disappointed as he sat back up.

"Trust me, I want to. But I can't."

"I don't get it. Why?"

Because it will hurt the baby. She smiled because she knew that Pete picked up on her thought. His eyes widened to the size of oceans.

"B-b-b-baby?"

"Pete, I'm pregnant." She smiled even more.

So did he. "Seriously? We're having a baby?!?"

"Yes! Can you believe it?!?"

Tears of joy welled up in his eyes. Never did he think he was ever going to be married to such an amazing girl, let alone be a father. A few years ago, he thought he was going to end up alone, running from his problems. Now, any traces of his old depression were gone. He was finally happy. "Morgan, I love you so much. So much, you don't even know."

"I do know. And I love you more." He came in again for another kiss.

"I highly doubt that." They sat there kissing in their bed, thinking about their new addition to the family.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Back at the lair, Everyone else was sitting in the living room watching Star Wars. Everyone was coupled off: Andy with Melissa, Patrick with Camron, and Joe with Tina. Patrick had been going out with Camron for a few months now. Joe had just started going out with Tina.

"Andy, look at the time." Joe winked at Andy. He gave back the death stare.

"I am perfectly aware what time it is! I got this!"

Melissa looked at both of them oddly. "Erm, okay...?"

"Melissa, could you switch it to the Discovery Channel? My show is on."

"Sure." She got the remote and switched it to the Discovery. Melissa's favorite show came on, Mythbusters. "Oh, cool! A new episode!"

Andy couldn't help but grin. It's finally time!

"Welcome, to another episode of Mythbusters. Today, instead of the regular intro, we have a special request from one of our viewers. We got an E-mail from someone you may know, Andy Hurley. He is the drummer of the band Fall Out Boy."

"Andy? What is this about?"

"Shhh! Just watch!" He could hardly contain his excitement.

"Andy asked us to read aloud this letter to his girlfriend for the world to hear." Melissa was already starting to cry. "'Melissa, I love you more than words can express. But I'm going to try to do my best here. A few years ago, we met under the most unusual of circumstances. From the first time you kicked my ass and watched Napoleon Dynamite with me, I knew that you were the one. You have an incredible energy about you. You make me the happiest person in the world and I want to spend the rest of our lives together. Melissa, will you marry me?' Okay, so at this moment, Andy is on the ground on one knee. Please Melissa, say yes." Andy then got up from the couch and got down on one knee. Then he pulled a small jewelery box from his pocket.

"Y-you got Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters to propose for you?" She was smiling through the waterfall of tears streaming down her face. This was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done for her.

"So is it a yes?" He nervously waited on his knee.

"Are you kidding me? YES!" She got up from the couch and tackled him to the ground, pressing her lips firmly into his. "I love you Andy."

"I love you too Melissa."

"Oh wow... Joe, you knew about this?"

"He told me just in case he forgot the time. But yeah, I knew. I'm so happy right now!"

"Yeah! Aha wow. Joe, think back to when this whole thing started... Would you ever have guessed?"

"Never." Joe, Andy, Patrick, and Melissa all exchanged devious smiles.

"Sorry, but, what?" Tina looked confused. Cameron shared the same look.

"Oh it's nothing," Andy said. "It's just, this all started with the meeting of two strangers..."

Melissa giggled. She knew that nobody outside of the band and Morgan would ever know the story behind their adventures. And even if the story was told, no one would understand. It all started with a T-shirt...
♠ ♠ ♠
CHOCOLATE RAIN!