Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 4

Finally. Mom just got off duty. I think I'm safe now. I cannot believe Pete Wentz just kissed me...

Morgan exited the closet and hurried to the door that goes into the arena. Just as she was about to head in, out of the corner of her eye she saw Sydney. She turned around quickly, only to walk right into someone. Sydney saw the collision and went over to help her friend. "Wow, I am sooo sorry! I didn't even see you! I was trying to get back in but the security people won't let me because I lost my ticket. "

This stranger that had bumped into Morgan was wearing the same one of a kind Fall Out Boy shirt that she was wearing. Sydney noticed this and suggested something brilliant. "Hey, you guys are wearing the same shirt! Morgan, didn't you say those shirts are rare? I think it's a sign that we need to help her get back into the concert, huh?"

"Aha that sounds good to me! I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Becky. And I would accept, but the reason why I came out in the lobby was to find my friend. I can't find her anywhere and..." Becky was interrupted by her ringing cell phone. "Hello? Oh my God where are you? You did what? Urgh fine, I'll catch a cab to your house after the show. My mom is going to kill me, though. Bye. Wow, guys. My friend apparently broke her arm in the mosh pit and called her mom to pick her up. She completely just ditched me. So I guess I'll take up that offer of sneaking in."

Both Morgan and Sydney nodded in agreement and decided that they would just tell the security guards that Becky was with them. But before they went in, Morgan asked Becky where she got her shirt; she thought that she was the only one who had it.

"Aha I was so lucky to get this. It was the absolute last one in Hot Topic. But I guess they didn't have a big shipment because the cashier didn't even recognize the shirt. Where did you get yours?"

"That's pretty much it! It was the last one and nobody had ever seen it before. That is so weird... Two people with the same rare FOB shirt bumping into each other..."

"Whatever. So, where are your seats?"

"Front row, baby!" shouted Sydney.

So, the three of them ventured into the arena just in time to see All Time Low start their set. Becky was excited to have met new friends. And Morgan was excited to see Pete after All Time Low.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one. XP aha the next one is better. Just a filler I suppose.