Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 5

"Saturday! When these open doors were open ended!"

The concert ended with a bang. Everyone moshed and jumped to the staple song that has always been the closer for every Fall Out Boy concert. Right after the show, everyone made a mad dash to the signings and sightings event booth.Only a certain amount of people were allowed in line, so people wanted to make sure that they had a chance. Right near the front of the line stood Morgan, Becky, Sydney, and Melissa. Morgan and Becky were about to comment on Melissa's shirt, which was the same as theirs, when hundreds of screaming girls indicated that Fall Out Boy had arrived. The first person Pete saw was Morgan. He almost jumped with shock, considering he didn't think she was going to show at all let alone be one of the first in line. They exchanged smiles and the line started to move.

Right as Melissa was about to get her CD signed by Patrick, the first person at the table, something happened. Everything started shaking, crumbling, screeching, and toppling over. Pete's first instinct was to grab Morgan and lead his friends to safety. Becky and Melissa followed their lead; Becky followed because she didn't know where to go and Melissa was just pissed off that she didn't get her CD signed. The rest of the crowd darted in different directions, yelling for help and trying to avoid falling debris.

After five minutes of weaving through people and various other obstacles, they arrived at Fall Out Boy's hummer stretch limo/ getaway car parked in front of Mohegan Sun. All of them jumped in while Patrick commended the driver to take them to something he referred to as "the cave".

"What the hell is going on? I just wanted my CD signed! Then a friggen earthquake comes out of nowhere?"

Patrick looked at the similarly dressed girls before him. He looked both surprised and confused as he whispered something into Andy's ear. Andy gasped and then whispered something to Joe. Just as Joe was about to whisper to Pete, he stopped him and mumbled under his breath, "I know..." Becky looked around in disbelief. Morgan just stared at Pete. Melissa found herself out of breath partly because an earthquake just occurred and the fact that she was in a limo with her favorite band ever.

"We're sorry, but you three need to come with us. It isn't safe anymore." Patrick's words were stern, yet friendly at the same time.

The driver announced their arrival at "the cave". All four boys lead the girls out of the car and into some sort of lair. Whatever was going on,Melissa, Morgan, and Becky were sure that it was going to be an adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Aha something actually relevant happened! Comments are appreciated. =]