Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 6

"I can't believe this is happening. Why now? Pete, who was it? Things are going to get bad... Really bad. Oh god, Patrick, make him tell us who it was!" Joe was fraught with fright. He was scared for his friends. He was scared for these girls that came out of nowhere. But most of all, he was scared of the pain that was sure to come...

"I can't talk to you guys right now. Morgan you come with me." Pete grabbed Morgan's hand and lead her to the kitchen. Patrick, Joe, and Andy watched him leave with Morgan and decided to explain what was going on to Becky and Melissa.

"What is wrong? Did I do something? Are you okay? And what the hell was Joe talking about?"

"I should have known better before kissing you... I am so sorry I dragged you into this..."

"What do you mean? I have no idea what you are talking about. Just tell me!"

Pete opened the refrigerator and slowly pulled out a pitcher of blood. He drank it without the slightest bit of hesitation. Morgan watched in horror as Pete changed. Pearly white fangs replaced his canine teeth. His brown hair turned jet-black. He was screaming, writhing in pain on the floor. Morgan, not knowing what to do, just froze. Finally, Pete stood up wearily and looked at Morgan with his blazing red eyes.

"This is the real me. I'm a monster..."

"I don't know what to..."

"Don't. Let me explain. Before I was in the band, something happened to me. These, these people. They jumped me, threatened to kill me unless I did what they said, and they kidnapped my girlfriend. They said that if I did what they said, she would live, but... they lied. THEY KILLED HER! Those filthy.... rotten... lowlifes..." Tears streamed down his broken face.

"No keep going. I need to hear this."

"They were monsters, Morgan. They found out I knew that she was dead and they bit me. The pain... It hurt so bad..." More and more tears kept pouring from his blood red eyes. "Then, they turned me into one of them! But not completely. I fought them off until the venom took full effect. I have all of the powers they have, but I'm not immortal. And I don't want to be! So, because they killed... Rebbecca..." Just uttering her name tore him. "They cursed me. They said if I ever fell in love again, I would become immortal. That is why the earthquake happened. That is why I had to go suddenly after I kissed you. That is why..." He started mumbling, mixing his words. Now Morgan finally understood.

"I am so sorry. I had no idea! I should go. Maybe the curse will be lifted if I go..."

Pete lurched at her the instance that she started for the door. Holding her in a tight embrace, he kissed her, again. Except this kiss was different. It was with more fire. She surrendered to his lustful kiss. He had never felt more passionate in his whole life. He loved Morgan, and he wanted her to know that.

"You can't go! Beckett will try to kill you if you leave my side now. And your friends. He doesn't show mercy. And you won't be able to fight back like I did. I can't let that happen to you. I know we haven't known each other long, but I can't help it. Morgan, I don't know what I would do without you..."

Morgan lunged at Pete, holding him tighter and tighter as she pressed her lips into his. She felt his fangs grow, but she wasn't afraid. She was entranced. She couldn't let go.

"I'm so sorry Morgan. I'm so sorry... It was Beckett that placed those shirts at Hot Topic. He brought you three together for some reason, I'm not sure. He wants something. And when he wants something, he will try his damn hardest to get it. It was him that convinced your mom to work the merch stand so you would hide and find me. I am so sorry..."

They just stood there, holding on to each other. They let go only when they heard the screams coming from the other room...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, drama. Lol. So apparently I have 2 subscribers? That's cool. Guess what? I got a haircut today! Slightly reminiscent of Hayley Williams. Haircuts make me happy. Know what else makes me happy? Comments! So yeah, get on that. =]