Cookie Monster

One and Only

Matthew took a bite into the cookie he just bought at the new bakery in town. The taste was beyond anything he'd ever experienced before. His eyes went wide and he licked his lips happily. If everything he ate tasted like this, he would most definitely be overweight. Looking down at it sadly, he thought about it sadly. The cookie is so good; you eat it in one bite. And when it is gone, you wish you had another, so you go buy another, and then you eat it. Guess what happens after you finish that one? He wouldn’t fall for that trick this time. He should tell his friend James about it! James loved cookies like Matt, and James never turned down a cookie!

Matt ran inside, buying another cookie. It's a good thing it is in a plastic wrapper; otherwise it might not make it to James' house! Starting to walk down the road, Matt thought about the cookie in his pocket. Biting his lip, he took it out of his pocket. The last one was just so good! He would eat this one, go back, buy two more and bring them both to James. That way James could have the same experience with the cookie. He smiled as he turned around, taking the cookie from his pocket. He took a large bite from it, wishing it were a bigger cookie. At this rate, it would take all day to get to James' house!

He bought three cookies this time, being sure he would get at least two to James. The third was just in case. He was more than half way to James' house, but knowing he had a cookie made him crave it even more. It was a good thing he bought an extra! Taking it from his pocket, he removed the wrapper and ate it slowly to make it last until he got to James' house. Knocking on his door excitedly, Matt took one of the cookies from his pocket. As James opened the door, Matt held the cookie out to him. James' eyes widened and he took it, ripping the wrapper off of it and smelling it. He smiled before taking a large bite out of it. He quickly spit it out, dropping the rest of the cookie on the ground.

"Ew! This is the worst cookie I've ever had!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Flash Fiction. it has a specific line or phrase, and is 500 or less words.

in this particular one, the line was: The taste was beyond anything he'd ever experienced before.
If you want to write one with this line, or you have a line you made up you want to use, go for it! it can be anything your little heart desires! ;)
There are probably more of these to come :) enjoy.

comments are appreciated!