I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

11

“Come on Gloria! Smile!” My dad said snapping another picture of me in my graduation dress.

“Dad come on. I hate this.” I said smiling as he took three more pictures.

“I want to remember this day for a long time so shut it, turn to your left.” I rolled my eyes and turned to my left. I smiled maybe like 80 million more times until the digital camera died.

“No!” My dad said stomping his foot.

“Yes! Wo! I’m free!” I said jumping up and down.

“Don’t ruin your hair!” He said waving his arms.

“You sound like mom…” I said laughing once again.

“Too bad she can’t be here now…” He said looking down.

“Aw dad, don’t be sad.” I gave him a hug and a little kiss on the cheek before he let go and smiled down at me.

“You’re right. Now I have extra batteries somewhere…”

“UHH!” I screamed and walking over to the window. I looked out and saw Alex pulling up to Zack’s house. He looked very sharp in his tux. I saw Jack open the door also looking very sharp. I couldn’t wait to see Rian and Zack.

“Gloria, put on your gown and let’s go.” I smiled and put on my blue gown. We stepped outside and got in the car. I guess I wouldn’t see the guy’s until I get there.

Graduation

“Jack Barakat.” The principle announced as we were all getting our diplomas. I smiled as I saw Jack get his and walk off the stage. I couldn’t believe I was going on tour with them. This was going to be so much fun! “Rian Dawson.” I saw Rian run up and get his. He went over to the side of the stage and joined Jack as they high fived each other. I laughed and shook my head. “Alexander Gaskgarth.” I laughed as he used Alex’s full name. Alex walked up smiling and shaking his head and taking the diploma. He high fived me as he walked off to join his friends. Zack was left and then me. But when would we all do after this? Knowing them they probably have something off their sleeves. “Zachary Merrick.” I clapped and saw my neighbor go up and shake his hand and walk off. I was up next. My heart pounded like a drum. I looked out and saw my dad sitting in the third row. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back and blew him a kiss. I’m so going to miss my dad when I go out on tour with these guys. “Gloria Sullivan.” I took a deep breath and walked on stage. The guys went wild and cheered me on. I tried so hard not to laugh as I said “Thank You” to the principle and walked off stage. I hit all of them in the arm and we had a group hug. “Ladies and gentleman, I give you the Class Of 2007!” Everyone cheered as we threw our caps into the air and jumped around like crazy.

“Hey, what are we doing after this?” I asked them.

“We’re going back to the hotel we went to last time and we are going to P-A-R-T-Y!” Jack said putting his cup back on.

“Can we change?”

“Yes! Duh! Go change and then we’re going to the hotel.” Alex said hugging me. I swear this kid needs to stop with the energy drinks.

Later That Day

I slipped on my purple and plaid shirt, blue skinny jeans and black vans. I ran outside to see the guys crowding into a car.

“Who’s car?”

“Jack’s” Zack said getting in. I laughed and slid in the back with him and Alex. I was sitting next to the window next to Zack and Alex was on the other end. Jack was driving as Rian slid into passenger’s seat. As Jack pulled out of the driveway I sighed and looked out the window.

“What’s up?” Zack asked.

“Nothing. Just happy is all.”

“Good.” He said smiling. I smiled back and looked out the window. I can’t believe I’m done with school. It’s a weird feeling because I’m so use to waking up at 6am and going to school until 2pm. But now I have the freedom of doing what I want. And now I have these 4 crazy guys to help me through everything. This is going to be amazing. Daydreaming, I closed my eyes.

AGAIN Later That Day (Arriving at the hotel)

“Gloria….Gloria….WAKE THE FUCK UP!” I jumped and accidently hit Alex in the face.

“Oh my gosh! Alex I’m so sorry!” I said hugging him in the back of the car.

“Psh, Jack is WAY worse then you don’t worry. But we’re here.”

“At the hotel?”

“Yuppers!” He said pointing out the window. I laughed as he backed himself out of the car and pulled me out to. We slammed the door shut and caught up with the rest of the gang. We greeted Brian as he threw the hotel key (almost hitting someone as I might add) to us and we ran toward the elevator. We squeezed into the elevator as the doors shut. There was silence when Jack had to have an outburst...typical him right?

“O M G GUY’S! WE’RE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!” He screamed jumping like a school girl. Alex gave him a weird look as Rian hummed to the elevator music. Once we hit our floor we rushed to the 2 huge doors and stumbled in. Alex and Jack went and jumped on the beds.

“What are you guys? 5 years old?” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“Yes. Yes we are!” Alex said doing a flip and jumping off. I laughed once more and shook my head.

AGAIN Later That Day

“Gimmie!” I screamed as Jack was handing our beers to everyone.

“No. Your dad will kill us and won’t let you out on tour!” He said still holding it up. Damn his very…tallness.

“I don’t care. What he won’t know won’t hurt me. Besides, we’re celebrating right?!” I said. Jack looked over at the guys and they just shrugged.

“Fine.” He handed me and beer.

MANY BEERS LATER [ i]

“Truth or Dare Jack!?” I asked. We were all very wasted and having a good time. Sitting in a circle, Jack answered with a dare challenge. “Take off your underwear and go sing outside!” I said laughing historically. He sighed, stripped down and walked outside.

“TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I LOVE YOU TOMORROW! YOU’RE ONLY A DAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!” I laughed so hard beer came out of my mouth.

“GROSS!” Alex said wiping his sleeve.

“Sorry!” I said slurring the words.

“Oh! I see how it is! Truth or Dare!?” Jack said pulling his pants back on.

“Dare!”

“Well Ms. Gloria…Kiss someone in this room…anyone….right now! In front of us!” I looked to my right at Zack.

“YES KISS ZACK!” Rian said laughing harder and harder. I leaned in and kissed his lips. But we didn’t part as quickly as I thought. He put his hand on my face and made the kiss deeper and deeper. I was surprised. I thought him loving me was a lie. Or did he really truly love me? Now I’m confused. He did say he was a bad liar…I don’t know what to believe now. While my thoughts and kissing were going on the kissing fest stopped when Alex pulled me back.

“Um, make out when we’re sleeping okay? We don’t want you guys sucking face right here right now.” I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same.

About a couple hours later I was passed out on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Graduation Dress

((I didnt go over this chapter so sorry for mistakes))
First of all, I wanna apologize. I havent updated cuz I just didnt want to write. And school isnt going so well for me....I'm failing a lot and its killing me :/. But I'll try to update more I promise.

Anyway, All Time Low was about 7 weeks ago and it was amazing. They made it amazing with all their sex jokes :] lol. and they made a DVD for The Glamour Kills Tour so mabye when I get it my friend Sam and I will be in it! XD lol. Cassadee from Hey Monday pointed at me so that was pretty fucking sweet =]]].

So if you comment I'll update more =]]]
:]]
<3
Thanks everyone!
<3333333333333

PS-Boys Like Girlsin 6 days =]<3(Thanks to Sam who asked me to go! :D)