I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

19

The guys and I headed back to the bus after the show. They were all fighting on who was going to be the one to take a shower first.

“I have bad armpit oder! Therefore I go first!” Jack screamed opening the door.

“NO! My hair smells so bad I go first!” Alex screamed after him. Zack and Rian soon looked over and ran towards the bathroom themselves.

“Why don’t you all take a shower together and save water?” I asked them. Rian laughed, at least he heard me. “What’s with all this commotion about a shower anyway?!”

“We’re goin clubbing baby!” Alex screamed getting pushed out along with Zack and Rian.

“HAHA.” I heard Jack lock the door and start the running water.

“Whoa wait clubbing? No way. I’m too young. We’re all too young.”

“Calm down we’ll all be fine.”

“But my dad will kill me.”

“What he won’t know won’t hurt him don’t worry.”

“I don’t like this…”

Arriving at ‘The Club’

As we headed out of the bus we all stood in front of the club. I frowned as Alex signaled for us to walk around the back of the building.

“You okay?” Rian asked as we continued walking.

“I don’t want to like…party. My dad would kill me and I don’t want to drink.”

“But you have drank with us before. You’ll be fine, trust me.”

“I’ll take your word for it Rian.”

WAY later that night

I was sitting on a couch with an ugly couple making out right next to me. I didn’t drink anything all night, maybe like a soda at the most? I sighed and looked around. The club had loud music blasting music and the guys were no where in site. If they left without me I’m in bigger trouble. Just as I was thinking about them, Rian showed up next to me.

“Help me.”

“Why?”

“Zack is very wasted and he won’t go back to the bus.”

“Why won’t he go back to the bus?”

“I don’t fucking know just…come on!” Rian grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the bar. Zack was laying his head on the top and Rian tapped him on the shoulder.

“LEAVE ME ALONE RIAN!” He screamed in our faces. His breath smelled of alcohol. “SHIT SORRY GLORIA!”

“Stop screaming man!” Rian said. “Gloria is taking you back to the bus. UNDERSTAND?!”

“SURE!” He got up but then fainted. I pulled him over my shoulder and pulled him out to the bus. I opened the door as he began to laugh. I sat him on the couch.

“Zack you need to calm down.”

“OKAY!” He pulled me onto his lap.

“Zack no! You’re wasted and I don’t like it at all.”

“Oh calm down I just wanted a hug!” He squeezed me and I kept telling him to let me go. “I’m sorry Gloria I just love you so much!”

“I love you too but really stop…”

“No!” He screamed sitting me down on the couch. “I may be drunk and I may not remember this in the morning but I wanna tell you something!”

“Um okay what…”

“I LOVE YOU!”

“I love you too.”

“No! I mean it. I love you-”

“Zack you’re drunk…”

“NO NO NO! I mean it! I love you Gloria. I never met a girl like you before and when I kissed you so many months ago I felt something I haven’t in a while. I really liked you and now I love you. I want to be your boyfriend for the rest of the tour and forever. I’ll talk to your dad if I have to; as long as you’re mine I don’t give a flying fuck!” After his long speech I looked at him shocked.

“Zack you’re drunk…”

“You know what?!”

“WHAT?!” It was then he kissed me on the lips. I didn’t want to let go but I did anyway. “ZACK STOP!”

“WHY DON’T YOU BELIEVE ME GLORIA!?”

“Because you’re too drunk to mean this. I want to believe you but then again I don’t.”

“I’m going to prove it to you. In our next show, I promise I will!” It was then he collapsed on the floor. I rolled my eyes and dragged him back on the couch. I put a blanket over him and kissed him on the head.

“Just go to sleep and clam down okay?”

“I love you…”

“…I love you too. Now sleep.”