I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

02

The rest of the day went smoothly. Jack and I had only that one class together so it was hard not knowing anyone else in my class. Right now I’m on the bus ride home and listening to A Day To Remember. My stop was only a block away now. My dad wouldn’t be home so I had to let myself in. I had no idea when he would be getting home, so I guess its dinner for one tonight.

As I stepped off the bus, I got my headphones caught on the ramp. “Fuck.” I mumbled to myself. This kid with short light brown hair helped me untangle them. “Thanks.” I said quickly and started walking.

“Wait! Are you Gloria?” The kid asked catching up to me.

“Yes…”

“Hi! I’m Zack! I’m your new neighbor.” He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

“Oh well hi. Sorry I haven’t seen you.”

“Well I’ve been busy with shit. So welcome to Maryland! Do you like it?”

“A little…But I miss Jersey so much.”

“I would miss Maryland if I moved that’s fer sure.” I laughed to myself. He was cool and nice. At least I don’t have those neighbors who have like nine cats and are mean as fuck.

“So what do you do for fun around here?”

“School.”

“No really?” I said rolling my eye’s and put my iPod in my pocket.

“Well…I’m in a band!” He said jumping like a little kid.

“No way? Kick ass! What do you play?”

“Bass. We’re having band practice tomorrow if you wanna check us out. We might get sighed at the end of the school year.”

“So in like a couple weeks?”

“Yup! We really wanna make it big!” We were soon in front of our houses.

“Well it was nice meeting you Zack but I’m going to go relax.”

“Okay. If you need anything I’m right across the street.” He said shaking my hand again.

“Wait! Number!”

“Okay!” We exchanged numbers and said our last good-bye. Entering my house, it was very quite. Not having my mom watching TV when I got home was going to be harder then I thought. I just sighed and ran upstairs to my new room. I plopped down on my bed and looked around at all the posters from Green Day to Avenged Sevenfold to Motley Crue. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment's would make me happy please=/
Sorry this wasn't my best...I didn't know what to write really.