I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

21

The rest of the show went perfect. I headed back to the bus near the end of the show so I could see the guys. I was sitting on the couch watching MTV when the guys came onto the bus.

“We’re all too tired, so we’ll just…talk to you in the morning!” Alex said. While Jack and Rian followed him to the back of the
bus. I laughed and realized Zack wasn’t with them. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued watching the commercials. As soon as the show came back on, Zack walked onto the bus. He came over and kissed me flat on the lips. I so didn’t see that coming. After we parted ways, we smiled at each other.

“Now Mr. Merrick, how did you plan all this out?”

“Well, when you were taking a shower earlier I talked to the guys and they thought it would be ‘cute’ so they agreed.”

“So you really meant everything you said?”

“Gloria, I spilled my heart out in front of thousands of people, of course I meant it. I really do like you and I do want to be your boyfriend. Did you mean it when you said yes?”

“Yes. Yes I did, and I really like you too.” I smiled and kissed him again.

“Please get a room!” Jack screamed walking into the bathroom while seeing us.

“We are you jerk!” I screamed kissing Zack again.

Summer of 2008!

I know this is taking a huge time skip but hey! So the guy’s toured for the rest of 2007 up until Thanksgiving. I finally got to see my dad after a long tour. I told him about Zack and I and he accepted me going out with him. Zack introduced me to his family and they were all pleased that he found a ‘wonderful and caring girl’. Zack and I have had a really great relationship. The fans even know who I am now, it’s kinda freaky but some even want my picture taken with them. So I guess that’s cool! Alex, Rian and Jack are still the same crazy guys we all know and love!

Now that summer is here, Warped Tour is heading our way! And All Time Low was asked to be on the second half of the tour! Which means hello summer full of Warped Tour and lot’s of sunscreen! I’m so excited for a new adventure!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know threr is a time skip. I want to get to the point of the story already. And I knew ATL toured with Warped Tour in the summer of 2008 because I almost saw them that year but didnt..lol. So I wanted to skip to that. So just go along with it =]
This was a filler, Warped Tour will start in the next chaper PROMISE!=D<3
--------------------
IN OTHER NEWS! I MET ALL TIME LOW! Yurp! I met them on June 24th with my friends. High fived Rian and hugged Alex, Jack, and Zack. I even asked Zack for a kiss but I got rejected! But I didnt care...kinda. lol. It was fun! They were super nice. Head over to my profile for some pics!
CLICK HERE for the video of Jasey Rae recorded by me when I met/saw them=]!<3
And I also went to the Bamboozle Roadshow that day! I saw Forever The Sickest Kids, Good Charlotte and Boys Like Girls. And I creeped on Jonathan and Kyle of FTSK for like 5 minutes..gotta love twitter updates to your phone ;] lol