I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

22

Jul 23 2008
Mansfield, Massachusetts


And so Warped Tour begins! The guys were so thrilled to be asked to be on the second half of the tour, and the fans were thrilled too, ‘So Wrong, It’s Right’ has been doing really well. Hit after hit the guy’s has been getting a bigger fan base and I knew Warped was going to help out the situation. At the moment, I’m on the tour bus bored as shit. I already saw a couple bands earlier and it was too hot to be walking around, how can these people do it all day? As I was gazing out the window, ATL’s merch guy, Vinny came on the bus.

“You don’t look so happy.” He said grabbing a soda from the fridge.

“I am happy. I’m just bored.”

“Why don’t you help me with merch? It’s kind of fun and you get to meet new fans. Maybe some will recognize you.”

“How will they recognize me?”

“You go out with the bassist of the band…”

“Okay, I’ll help.”

“Awesome! Follow me!” I grabbed my sunglasses and followed Vinny out of the air condition bus into the heat. Vinny was a really cool guy, very down to earth. I met them before we left for Warped thanks to the guys and since then it’s like we’ve known each other our whole lives. As we stepped back behind the tent, fans began to walk up. “They’re all yours!” Vinny said turning around and unpacking a box.

“Hey. What can I get you guys?” I asked as they looked around.

“Can I have that poster?” The girl asked with a smile on her face.

“Sure! That will be $20 please!” I grabbed a poster and handed it to her.

“Thanks!-Wait, are you Zack’s girlfriend?” I looked at her shocked and looked back at Vinny. He just smiled and continued to unpack the box.

“Um, yes I am.”

“Awesome! Can I get a picture with you!? Please!?”

“Sure…” We posed for the picture as the girl smiled and thanked me and then ran off. I looked over at Vinny again as he laughed.

“I told you, fans will know who you are.”

“Haha funny Vegas.” I stuck my tongue out as I felt my phone vibrate. It was from Alex.

Alex G: Hey! We’re hitting the stage in a while! Come by and watch us. You can stand to the side of the stage like normal! Please!

I asked Vinny if I could go and he said yes. I hugged him good bye and headed towards the stage. I approached them with a smile as I hugged Zack from the side. “You guys excited?” I asked.

“Sure as hell we are!” Jack said jumping up and down.

“All Time Low, you’re on.” The sound guy said. The guy’s ran up on the stage as Zack kissed me and ran after them as they began ‘Jasey Rae’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Thanks for reading everyone. I gained MANY readers and 26 subscribers! Thank youu!!=]<3