I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

26

I helped Vinny put away all the merch stuff into the bus. I haven’t spoken to anyone since Violet told me to shut it. Well I haven’t seen the guys all day really. I sighed as I put down the last box.

“What’s wrong?” Vinny asked. I looked up at him and shook my head. I better get use to not talking. I’ll do anything to keep my dad safe from harm. “You sure?” He asked again. I nodded my head again and walked out of the bus. I looked around the didn’t see anyone. I sat down and leaned up against the bus. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Why was this happening to me anyway? I did nothing wrong to the girl because I knew her for what…a day? And now she’s threatening to harm my dad because she still likes Zack? Give me a fucking break! As I was thinking to myself Jack came and sat down next to me.

“Sup G?” He asked with that wonderful smile of his. This was it. I can’t talk to him, even if Violet wasn’t around. I pointed up to the sky.

“The sky?”

I nodded my head and smiled.

“Ah. Very funny. No really what’s up?” I shrugged my shoulders and moved around so I was sitting cris-cross applesauce.

“Why aren’t you talking?” Shit! I have to think of something. I made the rock horns with my hand and then pretended to mouth along to a song.

“Ah. Lost your voice?”

I nodded my head rapidly and he laughed.

“Aw! Well, I’m sure you’ll get it back soon!” He said giving me a side hug. I love how Jack cares so much about everyone. He could be anyone’s older brother or best friend without a doubt. I wish I could tell him what’s going on but like I said, I need to protect my dad. I sighed again and stood up. There is going to be a lot of sighing and shrugging of the shoulders coming along now, oh and nodding my head.

“Well we are going to leave soon so wanna play Xbox until the others come back?” I nodded my head and smiled and Jack and I got back on the bus.

Laying In the Bunk

It was near 1am and I couldn’t sleep. This sucks. Not talking to the guy’s is going to be harder then I thought. I don’t want to stop talking to them but I have like…no choice right now. I never thought something like this could happen in real life and it’s happening to me right now. I hate this feeling I have in my gut. I want to show Violet I’m not scared of her but I want my dad safe and sound. I love him too much not to ignore her. I guess I’ll have to see what happens for the rest of Warped Tour. For now I don’t know where we will be tomorrow but I hope Violet get’s thrown off the bus on the way there. I know that’s harsh but hey…we all think bad things about some people sometimes, right? I better get to sleep. Goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didnt update quicker then I wanted to! I've been so busy with family and friends and work and other shit. I feel bad. I'm sorry >.<

Anywho, I went to Warped Tour yesterday and it was a blast! I met Slade of Anarbor, Hey Monday, A Rocket To The Moon and Andrew WK. I had so much fun.

I love The Maine's new album Black and White. I really cant stop listening to it. I love it a lot. What do you think?

I want 2-3 comments before I start writting the next chapter, which will be longer.

Thanks everyone! =]<3