I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

27

I woke up at 8 in the morning. I couldn’t believe how early I was up. At the moment I was sitting at the table munching on a Pop Tart. I thought I heard a noise coming from behind me, so I looked.

“Good morning sunshine.” Violet said with a smirk. I just looked at her with an angry face. “Aw what’s wrong little Gloria, cat got your tongue?” She laughed reaching for my last piece of Pop Tart. I just shook my head. “You’ll be hearing that a lot from me, but I guess I won’t be hearing much from you know will I?” She said laughing. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me, again. “It’s even better without you talking to me. It’s so wonderful.” Vi finished the Pop Tart and sat down on the couch turning on the TV. I sighed and looked out the window. We were headed to New Jersey, my home state.

“Morning Vi, morning G,” Rian said coming through the kitchen. I waved to him as Violet replied with a ‘hello’. Wow this sucks sucks SUCKS. “Jack told me you lost your voice Gloria. Is it still gone?”

I nodded my head and looked back down.

“Hm, that’s weird.” I just shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

“Oh! Hey Zack!” Violet said in a squeaky little voice. My eyes got wide, how can I not talk to my own boyfriend?

“Um, hey Violet.” He said in an awkward type of voice and then came and sat down next to me. “Hey you. I heard you lost your voice is it back?”

I looked up at him and shook my head no.

“Aw. I’m sorry baby, maybe it’ll come back soon.” He said kissing me. I parted quickly knowing Violet was watching and cuddled close to him. Hey she said I couldn’t talk to him but she didn’t say I couldn’t act like a girlfriend around him. I sighed and just sat like that for a while until Zack wanted to go shower. I kissed him as he began to walk to the bathroom. I looked over at Violet and she just smirked. No one was now in the little kitchen except me and her.

“Well, I guess I’ll cut you some slack and let you act all lovey dovey and shit just no talking okay?”

“That’s all I need.” I whispered before disappearing into the back to get dressed.

Later That Day

“So tour is good?” My dad asked on the other line.

“Yeah. A couple rough spots but ya know stuff happens when you’re famous, haha.” He laughed and then sighed.

“I have to go honey. I’m sorry but I’m working again today.”

“Okay dad. I love you, so much.”

“Love you more Gloria, even more.” I laughed and hung up as the bus came to a stop. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the window. We were at a gas station.

“Ah good timing. Wanna help me get shit from the store for the bus?” Alex asked. I nodded my head and we made our way out the bus into the little store. I helped Alex pick up some chips, peanut butter and a bunch of other crap. While walking back to the register, I saw a stack of notebooks on the side for only 5 dollars. I smiled and picked one up for myself. I may not be able to talk to the guys but maybe I can write down what has been going on since Violet told me to shut up to the guys.

“A notebook?” Alex asked raising an eyebrow. I smiled and placed it down with the other stuff. “Whatever.” He shrugged and fixed his beanie and then paid the cashier. We left and got back on the bus placing everything where it needs to be. I took the notebook and stole a pen from the counter and headed back to my bunk. I looked around and no one was there. I climbed in and wrote on the first page.

These are the notes taken by me, Gloria Sullivan. Why am I taking notes you ask me yellow notebook? Well you see I am on tour with a band called All Time Low which consists of 4 members, Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack. Zachary Merrick is my wonderful boyfriend and I love him a lot. Things just took a wrong turn though. Rian had to bring some friend’s cousin or whatever on tour with us. Her name, Violet. And how is Violet? EVIL. She told me never to speak to Zack on the rest of the tour because she was his ex girlfriend and she was sick of us, she even told me to not talk to the guys anymore too. It hurts that I can’t talk to them, so I lied and said I lost my voice by screaming to a band while on Warped Tour…they believed me. For the rest of Warped Tour, I’ll write down my day in this notebook hoping to get something out of it. For now, this is just the front page. This is Gloria signing off!

“GLORIA!” Jack screamed from the front. I quickly closed the notebook and hid it in my pillow case. “Hey Gloria we’re going to play Guitar Hero you wanna play?”

I nodded my head and got back down.

“Your voice is still gone?” He asked looking concerned.

I nodded my head again.

“Everything okay?”

A nod.

“You sure?”

A nod.

“Positive?”

I hit him in the arm, haha!

“Ow.” He said lightly and then we made our way to the front.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Some chapters may be more of Gloria's journal entry's then what's happening. Not to sure. Depending on what's going to happen I guess :]

I need at least 3 comments before I start the next chaper. It isnt that hard to comment ;D

Gained a subscriber! Now up to 35! Thank you whoever you are!

Thanks for reading!!