I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

30

Jul 30 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio


Today is back to the acoustic set, but I wasn’t there to see the guys today. I decided to give my dad a call. The phone was ringing and ringing but his voice mail came on. I decided to leave him a message…well of course I would.

“Hey dad! Just called to see how life is for you. We’re in Ohio today and it’s really nice. Call me back when you get the chance. Love you lot’s!” I hung up and walked back to my bunk. I took out my journal and decided to write a little bit. I had time to kill.

July 30, 2008 3:23pm
Hola journal! It’s early for me to write today but I have time to kill. Today we are in Ohio. It’s really nice here and weather wise it’s actually cool/hot at the same time. It feels nice I can actually wear jeans! Violet got in my way today. She kept trying to get Zack away from me but he wanted to stick around. I can tell the guys don’t like her. They’ll be nice to her but they just hate her. I can feel their pain. I wonder what she was like to Zack as a girlfriend. Maybe I should find out some dirt. No fuck it I will. I shall write in you later!


I closed my journal and put it inside my pillow case where it belongs along with the pen. I hopped down from my bunk and thought. Who could I ask about Violet? I looked up at the clock and saw it was 3:30, so the guys would be meeting fans right now so I can’t bother them. I thought hard and then one person came to mind, Vinny. I smiled and headed toward the merch booth. As I approached him he looked like he wasn’t paying attention so I cleared my throat.

“Oh hey G! What’s up?” He asked. I jumped over to him and shrugged my shoulders. “Need anything?”

I nodded my head.

“What’s up?” How can I ask him about Violet. I held up my hands and made it look like I was writing. “You need something to write with?”

I nodded my head and clapped. He handed me a lined piece of paper and a sharpie from a little box on the side.

“Still no voice?” I uncapped the sharpie and began to write.

No voice Vinny boy! But I do need to ask you something if you don’t mind. I showed him the piece of paper and he nodded.

Can you tell me more about Violet?

“Sure!” He padded a lawn chair and I sat down waiting for him to begin talking. “Violet became friends with us when ‘Put Up Or Shut Up’ came out. We all thought she was pretty cool. She was nice, sweet on the outside but what about the inside? That we didn’t know. Soon enough she became close with Zack and she started liking him and he started liking her. He asked her out a month later and she gladly accepted. Soon we went out on our own little tour and she came with us. Just like you the fans knew who she was and she loved the attention. A couple months later we decided to stop touring for a while because it was near Christmas. Things started to get strange by then. She started getting all moody and shit.” I waved my hands in the air telling him to stop. I started writing down again.

PLEASE TELL ME ZACK ISN’T A DAD!!! Vinny started cracking up.

“No! He’s not. Now let me finish?” He asked laughing again. I nodded and mouthed ‘sorry’. “It’s okay. Anyway, she started getting all moody. She always complained that she would rather be out on the road. It was then Jack found out she only went out with Zack because she loved the attention from the fans and going out with a rock star type of guy. Jack told Zack but he didn’t want to believe him because he really liked her. But then she admitted it and then started going out with some guy from Jersey who was touring with another band so she broke up with him. Zack was upset but got over it quickly. Gloria we all hate her but Rian’s getting paid to watch her, but she’ll be gone soon. Warped is almost over you’ll see.” I nodded my head and hugged him.

Thanks Vinny!

“It’s no problem. Anymore dirt you want come to me.” He winked his eye and I laughed. I hugged him again before heading back to the bunk.

8:42pm
I found out more about that Violet bitch. She only went out with Zack for fame and shit. That’s just wrong! How could she do that to him?! He’s funny, nice, sweet, and adorable and so much more I can’t even explain. That really must have sucked for him. I wanna kick her in her shin, or just beat the crap out of her. Who am I kidding? I can’t even beat up my own dad. Not that I would. I just can’t fight. Well I guess this is good bye journal!
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIT! 39 SUBSCRIBERS! YOU ALL RULE! And I had loads of comments! Thanks everyone! This time I need 4 comments! Oh noo! Went up one. Let's see how you do this time;D
Image