I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

33

Aug 16 2008
Marysville, California


I felt my curtain open. I moaned and turned to the other side not seeing who opened it up.

“Oh just get the fuck up. Everyone else is and they want you up to.” Violet. I turned back to face her looking at her angry.

“Good morning to you too.”

“Sh! They will hear you! Like yesterday.” She said threw her teeth. I jumped down from my bunk.

“At least I covered for myself even though Jack and Zack were freaking the fuck out.”

“Yeah well make them freak again and I’ll hurt you.”

“Now you’re going to threaten me for freaking them out? What the hell is wrong with you?! No wonder the guy’s hate you.”

“How do you know they hate me?”

“Are you fucking kidding me? First of all, I heard Jack and Rian talking about you during an acoustic set and then I talked to Vinny about you. I wanted to know more about your fake ass. How could you do that to Zack? What were you thinking-”

“It’s not my fault they wanted to take a break!”

“IT ISN’T YOUR FAULT YOU DUMB ASS. They wanted to take a brake! It was near Christmas! What you want them to sing Christmas songs while on tour!?”

“As long as the fans remember me sure.”

“Something is seriously wrong with you Vi.” I bent down and grabbed some clothes from my bag to get changed in.

“I like the attention.”

“You’re more of a groupie then a girlfriend. Like back in the 80’s. You would fit the part! You fuck the band and then you leave with an STD, they won’t ever remember you or you’re just an idiot!”

“LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH-”

“What’s going on?” Jack. We both turned slowly to see him.

“Oh just waking her up and helping her pick out an outfit! Right G?”

I nodded my head and picked up 2 pairs of shoes.

“Converse!” She said. I nodded my head.

“Um, okay then. Well Gloria want to help me load shit back in later after we perform?” Jack asked.

I nodded my head yes.

“Awesome. I’ll see you after the set then.” He said smiling and walking out. We sighed and looked at each other.

“I hate you.” She said threw her teeth once again.

“Trust me I feel the same way about you.”

“And those converses are ugly.”

“You’re ugly.” She stomped her foot and walked out. I laughed to myself and headed towards the bathroom.

“GLORIA!” Alex screamed hugging me. I laughed and then held up my clothes showing I wanted to get changed.

“Oh, go ahead. Sorry.” I hugged him again and gave him thumbs up as he held the door open for me. I mouthed ‘thank you’ and walked in. After straightening my crazy hair and getting dressed I walked back out to see no one was on the bus. I sighed and looked outside. Rian was practicing on a mini drum pad while Alex and Jack were sitting under a tent with Violet talking. I walked out and joined everyone.

“Good morning G. How are you?” Jack asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the grass. I mouthed ‘Where’s Zack’.

“Getting acoustics. We’re going mellow today and then back to rocking out for our last day of Warped!”

“Tomorrow is your last day?” Violet asked.

“Yup. Time sure went by.” On the inside I was screaming. I couldn’t believe it! Finally the day has come!

“Morning Gloria.” Zack said walking over and handing Alex a guitar. I waved to him as he sat down next to me. “Still no voice?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Liar.” Jack said. I punched him in the arm and he moaned. I smiled at him and then hugged him. He just looked at me with a serious look. I looked down at the ground in shame. I do feel bad for lying but I can’t give this up just yet. Though Warped is going to be over soon Violet still has to stick with us until we drive back to wherever she lives and drop her off for dear life.

“Hey what time is the acoustic set?” Jack asked.

“Like at 2. It’s 1 so we have time.”

August 16, 2008 California! 10:09pm
Journal! I have been away from you for too long. Today was full of fun. The guy’s actually had 2 sets today! A normal stage performance then an acoustic performance. They didn’t even know they had a normal set until Vinny came running to them telling them to get ready. Lucky their set was all up when they got there. Violet tried to trip me coming over the ramp but I saw and jumped over her leg. She’s such a fucking bitch. I hate her. Just one more day of Warped!


“Hey G! If you can hear me come help me load shit now please!” Jack yelled.

I’m off to help Jack load the trailer so I shall write later.

I put my journal where it belonged and headed to the front.

“Ready?” Jack asked. I nodded my head and went with Jack. It only took about half an hour to put everything in the right place. So Jack taught me how to play ‘Damnit’ by Blink 182 on guitar because we were bored. “Well since you know how to play an amazing song I would like to talk to you.”

I nodded and we both put down the guitars. I sat indian style and looked at him.

“Gloria. I know I heard you talk yesterday and I want you to admit it. I’m sick of you not talking. Tour hasn’t been fun since you quote ‘lost your voice’ and when Violet came on tour. But please Gloria, is there anything wrong with why you’re really not talking?” I bit my lip and looked down playing with my fingers. “Nothing. You don’t want to tell me anything?”

I was still staring down.

“It’s because of one of us isn’t it?” He said standing up.

Still no word from me.

“Okay then.” He said walking away.

“It’s not because of you. Or any of the guy’s.” I whispered. I felt Jack stop dead in his tracks. He turned around and looked at me but I continued to look down. “It’s because of Violet. She ruined everything for me, and I’m going to show you.” I got up and headed back towards the bus. I quickly grabbed my notebook and headed back to Jack. I walked up to him and handed him my notebook. “Just read it. I’ll be over there.” I pointed towards a box and sat on it. I saw Jack open the notebook and read it. After about 5 minutes, he came and sat next to me.

“This all really happened?”

I nodded my head.

“Gloria you don’t deserve that. You have to tell Zack.”

“But how Jack? I can’t just come out with it.”

“We’re staying at a hotel tomorrow. Give him this and let him read it. He’ll understand you.”

“Okay.” He got up and hugged me. I hugged back and he handed me my notebook.

12:25pm
I showed Jack this notebook and later on today I am showing Zack. And I’m not afraid to either.
♠ ♠ ♠
45 subscribers. I love you all. :3
4 comments! The next chapter may be shorterr if I dont get 4 comments very soooon;D
LOVE YOU ALLL!
Have some ATL!
Image