I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

35

I began to wake up while the sun was shining through my eyes. I felt a little more weight on me then any other time I woke up before, Zack’s arm was wrapped around me. I smiled and slowly got up, brushed my teeth and got dressed. When walking out of the bathroom I saw Zack was just stretching and getting up himself.

“What time is it?” He asked rubbing his eyes.

“You’re the one near the clock, you tell me.” I said sitting down next to him on the bed. He just shook his head in shame and looked down at the clock.

“Only 9:36.” He said smiling and kissing me on the top of my head. “Are you telling the guys?”

“I will, when I want to.”

“No we have to do it soon. If we don’t then Violet will still be up your ass about this whole thing.”

“Alright I’ll tell them today. Whoever is downstairs getting breakfast first I’ll tell.”

“Get down there now then, we’re suppose get back on the bus by 11.”

“Okay.” I said kissing him, grabbing shoes and walking down to the lobby. There weren’t a lot of people so it wouldn’t be too hard to find the guys. I looked near the bagel stand and saw Rian looking around. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. “Hello there Mr. Dawson.”

“Hey G, what’s up?” He was so concentrated with looking at the bagels that he didn’t even notice I was talking to him!

“Oh nothing. Came down to get food ya know.”

“Oh cool...” It took him a while but he finally looked up at me. I smiled and looked back at him.

“You’re, you’re talking!” He said flashing his white teeth. I smiled back and nodded. “When did your voice come back? It’s been so long since I, or the band in general heard your voice!”

“I’ll tell you when we sit down, but please pick something already.” I laughed. He smiled again as we picked out bagel and drink choices.

“So! Tell!” I took a drink of my apple juice and explained everything to Rian. From Vi telling me not to talk to getting the journal, I told him everything. “Did she really do this to you G?” I nodded. “Well then, we have to get her back.”

“Zack and I thought about it last night but we have no idea what to do.”

“Does Alex know?”

“Nope but I’ll tell him-”

“GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL PEOPLE!” Yup. Alex was awake.

“Morning Gaskarth.”

“Hi Gloria-Gloria, you’re voice! Tis back!” He said giving me a hug. “When did you get it back?!” I sighed and looked over at Rian, he just nodded and looked over at Alex.

“Long story, you might wanna grab something to eat.”

“Okay, be right back.” Alex came back with Coco Puffs for his choice. Then I told the whole story, again. Alex looked like he was listening so well. “That bitch. This is why I never really liked her. We’ll get her back, don’t worry.”

Later that day at the arena

August 18th Cali once again!
Alright journal! I told all the guy’s and now tonight we have the perfect plan. Everything will work out great if everything goes according to plan. I feel like I just repeated myself. Man I can’t wait for this nightmare to be over! Muhahahaha!!!


“Gloria! Come on! We go on in like 10 minutes!” I heard Jack yell. I smiled and ran towards the front.

“Everything ready?!”

“You bet. Violet has no idea her parents are here and everything is set up.”

“Awesome. Let’s blow this bitch!”

Middle of concert!

The concert was going great. This would be the last show the guys are playing before they head back into the studio. My part was coming up shortly, and I couldn’t wait.

“Well, how are all you doing tonight California!?” Alex screamed into the microphone. I laughed as I saw the crowd go crazy. “I have to tell you two very important things right now, so may I please have your undying attention?” The crowed yelled once again. “First thing is that after this show, we’re heading into the studio to record another kick ass album for all you amazing people, so thank you for supporting So Wrong, It’s Right and seeing us out on Warped Tour. We love you all and wouldn’t be here without you, so thank you times one billion!” The crowed once again went crazy, but when don’t they? “The second thing is that we have a special guest singing with us on vocals tonight, you all don’t know her but she’s a close friend of the band and I. So watch out when she comes out! This song is called Remembering Sunday!” I probably saw a million people take out camera, phones, and lighters! I couldn’t wait to see Violet’s reaction.

Alex began singing the song with his beautiful voice as I sang along in my mind. When it came to my part I began to walk onstage, until I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I've been very bad! But I have good news! I wrote out the rest of the story last night! So the whole thing is done. So now it's up to YOU. I want at least 4 comments then the next chapter will be up! There's only about 2-3 chapters left and then that's it! IT'S DONE.
I LOVE YOU READRS!<3333
HAVE SOME ALL TIME LOW!:
Image

Did anyone see ATL recently?! I havent :'(