I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

06

The next morning I woke up bright and early. Today was the day the guys were going to talk to my dad about me going on tour with them and I was so fucking nervous. What if he says no!? He better say yes. Rian was right, I needed adventure. Zack told me to be at his house near 9:45am to tell them about my dad. I just threw on some sweats and my old school shirt.

I looked over at my clock and the big red numbers read 9:44. I quickly jumped into my vans and ran downstairs.

“Gloria-”

“GOING TO ZACK’S BYE!” I screamed flying out the door and across the street. I caught my breath and knocked on the front door.

“Password?!” Alex yelled from the other side.

“Open up or I brake down the door.”

“OPEN THE DOOR MAN!” Zack yelled. I chuckled and he opened the door to…all the guys in nice clothing?

“Guys…”

“ALEX’S IDEA! AND I FUCKING HATE IT!” Jack said making a pouting face.

“You’re asking my dad to go on tour…not on a date.”

“Alex said if we dressed nice your dad will say yes easily cuz we seem ‘responsible’.” Rian was fixing his hair…well some of his hair in the mirror.

“He’s probably gonna say yes anyway. So…go get changed.”

“GOD BLESS AMERICA!” Jack and Rian ran up the stairs.

“Did you do that to piss them off?” I crossed my arms and looked over at Alex.

“Yes AND no.” I looked at him confused. “Yes, because I know Jack hates getting dressed up and no cuz I thought it would make your dad say yes.”

“My dads cool, he’ll do good. Now go get changed you two.”

Later That Day at Gloria’s House

I was at the top of the stairs shaking my legs. ATL was downstairs talking to my dad and all I heard my dad say was ‘really...okay….yes.’ Oh mom please, let dad say yes, I really wanna go out with these guys.

I saw Alex and Zack at the end of the stairs.

“Well?”

“Gloria…” Oh boy, it’s a no. “We leave September 18th. Be ready by then.” I screamed and ran down the stairs and hugged all of them and then my dad. See?! You WISH you had my dad now huh?!

“Thanks dad!” I said kissing him on the cheek. I was so happy you have no idea.

“I say we celebrate!” Jack screamed running out the door. “Come on!” I looked up at my dad and he nodded his head.

“I’m gonna go get changed.” I said holding out my long baggy pants.

“Don’t be long! We’ll be waiting at Zack’s!” Rian yelled while I ran up the stairs. I quickly pulled out my Hello Kitty Shirt, black ruffle skinny jeans, and sneakers. I put a headband in my hair and ran downstairs. The guys were stuffing themselves in a car.

“So where we going?”

“Who knows…ROAD TRIP!” Jack screamed out of the sunroof. Oh boy this was gonna be fun…
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit:
T-Shirt
Pants
Shoes

So yeah. I'm seeing All Time Low AGAIN on October 17th=DDD.

Comments make me happy...and update more=].