I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

09

So we made it back good. Since everyone didn’t live so far away, it wasn’t hard to find the houses. Zack asked when we could talk and I told him near 6 would be awesome because my dad leaves at 5:30 for work. Sometimes he works nights and some days he works during the day. Tonight is a night shift.

I was finally home and walked in, slowly closing the door making sure my dad wouldn’t hear me. I started walking up the stairs when I heard my name. And not just my name…my full name.

“Gloria Marie Sullivan.”

“Father.” I said with a smile, but he crossed his arms. Yup, he was mad.

“You’re grounded for 2 days.”

“Why?! And what can’t I do?” I said leaning to my side.

“Because you never called, you came home later, and you look like a mess…but mainly the first two.”

“And…”

“You can’t leave the house.”

“BUT-”

“Don’t care young lady! You can only leave if I need you for something. And it’s only 2 days…you’re lucky.” He spun around and walked back to the living room. I ran to my room and sat down on my bed and sighed. How can I talk to Zack now? I could sneak him in…but I did that so many times with my friends in Jersey and my dad caught me. I guess calling would have to do. I sighed and changed into comfy clothes. Just my sweatshirt and sweatpants. I’m going to be so bored.

Later That Day near 6

I was lying on my bed blasting 30 Seconds To Mars when my phone vibrated. It was from Zack.

Im coming(:

Don’t bother…im grounded…call me…

NO! I’M COMING!

and you will get in how?

(:

I was confused until I heard someone out my window. I looked and saw Zack climbing up from the little gate leading to the vines on the side of the window. I opened up my window and laughed.

“Where for out thou Zack!?”

“You mean Romeo?”

“Whatever.” He jumped right in and smiled. I gave him a hug and he sat on the floor.

“You can sit on my bed you know.”

“Oh?” He said with a smirk. I laughed and then got serious.

“So…tell me what happened last night, NOW!”

“Okay! So me and guys were wasted right! So we were talking and Rian asked “Hey Zack, do you love Gloria?!” and I’m like “Yes! Yes I do!” And then he went out to tell you but I stopped him…”

“So you didn’t mean it?” I asked bringing my legs up to my chest.

“I didn’t mean it…I barley know you.”

♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=DDD lol
Sorry, but I had to.=]]

So...I lost a subscriber..is the story that bad?
Tell me what you think.

All Time Low soon=]]].<3