Damned to hell again

Damned to hell again chapter 2

"So Nick did you actually talk to that girl or not?"
"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't whats it to you, Jake?"
"don't answer a question with another one, all that does is make everything confusing"
"yeah well it may not be very helpful but it sure is funny"
"for the record i'm not the only one that has that question for you"
"since when is what I do with my own time, everybody elses business? oh wait thats what twitter and myspace are for..i forgot" Nick asked walking out of the room off towards his bedroom laughing.

"Kenzie, whats this that I've heard about you leaving your sessions with Dr. Carter early for the third time this week?"
"No Mother I think, the better question for this situation should be...what the hell are you doing home your never here when i am"
"Mckenzie...why do you insist on being such a handfull to deal with?"
"Oh I don't know, Maybe it has something to do with me being the Crazy person that nobody feels like talking to, so i'm forced to tell all my little problems to a dumbass"
"your not crazy, you just need to open up more....and how about, i take off work tomorrow and just me and you can have a day just to ourselves"
"right....what the hell are you thinking, you never take off work unless your "dying" from being sick. Or are forced to deal with me"
"well i say its time we change that. I know i always haven't been there for you when you needed it, so i want to make up for it"
"so what you gonna tell Dr. Dumbass about this little plan or do i have to do it for you?"
"don't worry about it i told her all about my idea when she called to tell me about you leaving early so often. Now why is it that you insist on doing that?"
"Mum, this whole thing of having to go talk to Dr. Carter is so that i don't have to deal with you trying to get inside my head when you find it convient to actually act like you have kid"
"oh fine then be like that. Oh before i forget your dinner is in the microwave, since i had no idea when you were gonna be getting home."
"Geez thanks. you couldn't of just stuck it in the fridge?"

"ah Nick your finally back. Have fun ditching us for some girl that you don't even tottally know?"
"yes actually i did. Shes a riot to hang out with, not that you know..."
"yeah, so did you get her name finally?"
"yes i did....Geez....her names Mckenzie..."
"and......."
"Angel thats all i'm saying on this topic. I don't go digging around in your personal life unless i actually have a reason for it"
"true, so you plan on actually hanging out with us tomorrow or are you gonna ditch for your dream girl?"
"don't know yet...depends on if i run into her or not"
"your hopeless" Angel stated walking away.
"if by hopeless you mean a hopeless romantic then yes i am"