The Outsiders

Prom Night

When Mom dropped me off at school, I could already sense about thirty of Them sauntering around the place. I saw Jay over in a corner, working on a laptop. A guy was bound and gagged on the floor next to her; just typical, she was crazy enough to take over the music with brute force…but then again, nothing’s too crazy for her. She got her crazy, ‘I’m gonna take over the world and kill you all!!!! Muhahahaha!!!!!’ look on her face, and the music suddenly changed from Taylor Swift to Metallica. (XDD) She wasn’t about to let anyone get in her way. (XDDDD) The guy on the floor escaped his bindings, and jumped on Jay, pushing her to the ground. I ran over to help her, but she had just knocked the guy out with a strike to the back of the neck with her index and middle fingers. She tied him back up, and sat back on her chair, crossing her arms with a smug look on her face.

“Overdoing it, much?” I said.

“Oops! You saw that?” She asked with mock shock on her face. “Oh, no! Now I’m in trouble!” she burst out laughing.

“Oh, wow, Jay…you really outdid yourself this time!” I began to laugh along with her. She stood up, and I almost gasped. She was wearing the best dress I had ever seen! It even fit her personality; it was fiery red, with black lace.

“You look like you just stepped out of a magazine!!” I gushed, “Ohhh, CRAP!! I sound like a prep!!! I’m scaring myself!”

“Hello, Gabriella.” I heard a voice say.

“Oh my crap!” I gasped, “you look-” I broke off.

“What?” Zane asked.

“really cute.” I blushed like mad.

“Oh, wow.” I heard Tavia come over, with Jesse in tow.

“Ooo, the cute couple!” Jesse remarked, seeing Zane and I standing next to each other. “What’s next, a wedding?”

I had a >///< ’

“No, idiot!” I raised my hand to slap him to Hades, but Jay beat me to it, and punched him in the face, sending him crashing into a wall.

“Hehe!” She laughed like mad. “Oh, crap! Gotta put the next song on!”

She ran off like the wind, and furiously typed in something on the computer. Welcome to the Jungle began blaring around the gym.

“Are you trying to get a rave going?”

“Maybeeeeee…” She said twirling a strand of her hair around her finger (kinda like Near does) , with her cute and innocent look on her face, gleeful malice hiding behind the cuteness.

“You’re certainly acting odd.” I remarked to Jay. “But then again, that’s not totally unusual with you.

“Awwww…” Jay said.

“What?”

“INSANE’S MORE LIKE IT, DUMB DONKEY!!!!” she screeched, grinning from ear to ear as she said it.

“How little sugar have you had today?” I asked her. Her digestive system was weird; if she ate sugar, she wouldn’t be as hyper, but if she didn’t have sugar, she’d be bouncing off the walls…

“Ummmm…I haven’t eaten today!” She said happily.

There was silence. (for those who don’t know, silence sounds like this: ……………………………………)

Suddenly, I heard a loud, high pitched sound, and everyone else seemed to hear it, too. The couples swirling around the dance floor didn’t seem to hear it, though. The Outsiders turned to me, waiting for instruction.

“Go.” I said, with a dead serious look on my face.

They all took off at top speed, slightly blurred figures racing towards the door to get ready.

I began walking towards the door more slowly, my clenched fists at my sides.

Time to get to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since this stuff is transferred from my Quizilla, I had to edit out a lot of description pics.