Status: Two-shot story.

Kill All Your Friends

002

Gerard felt as though the whole world was crumbling down over him. Gerard looked over at Bob, who looked really solemn. "D-dead?" Gerard repeated.

Frank nodded his head, his hand on Gerard's shoulder. "He got shot. The cops suspect that he got robbed since his wallet wasn't found."

"When?" Gerard felt his eyes go watery again.

"Last night. A few hours after he left the hospital," Bob answered, taking a seat next to him. "Why is this happening?"

Gerard felt another throbbing migraine hit his head. "I can't deal with this," He mumbled, massaging his temple. "I really can't."

"Do you want to go back and rest? We can take care of the funeral for you." Frank asked but Gerard shook his head.

"No. I want to see Mikey off," Gerard stood up again. "He'll be happy resting next to grandma's grave." Gerard felt himself smile a little.

They have probably met with each other again in Heaven - drinking a warm cup of tea, talking about the old life. How he wished he could be with them right now.

A few weeks later, they were all over at Frank's house and said, "Bob and I are going to go see Ray's family. We can take you to see them tomorrow when you're all better."

"I am feeling better," Gerard argued but Frank shook his head.

"You had a mental breakdown last week, Gee. The doctor told you to rest."

Gerard glared at his best friend. "I'll feel better when I have my booze and pills."

After Michael's funeral, he could've sworn he saw Mikey from time-to-time ; but only after he took some pills an drank some booze. Those pills and booze were the only things that could make him be closer to Mikey. And a week ago, he's overdosed himself again. He heard the doctor told the others that he was going through a mental breakdown and that he couldn't be alone in case he hurt himself again.

So they decided that the only way to assure them that he'll not hurt himself was for him to be over at Frank's - where his parents are still living in the house. That way, they could keep an eye on him in case anything happens.

"We'll talk about this later," Bob replied firmly.

"Gerard!" Someone shook him with tremendous force, causing his eyes to flutter open. Bob was glaring down at him, his face pale and gloomy.

"What happened?" Gerard asked his heart started to pound hard against his chest. Bob looked like he was about to murder someone - him, most likely.

"What happened?' That's all you can say? WHAT HAPPENED?" Bob snapped, throwing a leather brown wallet onto Gerard's chest.

Gerard looked down and took the familiar wallet. "This is -"

"Ray's wallet?" Bob made it sound like a question. "Yeah."

Gerard frowned. "I don't get -"

"It was in your landry! Your laundry!" Bob yelled.

"My laundry?" Gerard asked, a little befuddled.

"Where were you the night he got robbed, Gerard?"

Gerard shook his head, not believing his friend's accusation. "I was in the hospital sleeping, Bob. Are you trying to accuse me of something?"

"You sure about that?" Bob had anger written all over his face.

Gerard stood up, feeling a little more angry than confused. "What are you trying to say? That I was somehow involved in his death?"

Bob shrugged. "It's a little weird, isn't it? Mikey got killed after you two had an argument and now Ray is dead after you cursed him that day."

Gerard balled his fist, getting ready to attack his so-called 'friend'.

"Actually, it wasn't his doings, Bobby," someone said out of the blues. Both Gerard and Bob turned to the doorway to see Frank coming into the room, his arms crossed.

"Frank?" Bob questioned out loud.

"N-no. It can't be," Gerard refused to believe it.

Frank grinned. "Why can't it be?" he walked over to them and stopped just a few feet away.

"But why?" Bob asked, a little confused.

"You're joking. This joke isn't funny, Frank," Gerard took a step back when he saw Frank pointing a pistol towards them.

"Do I look like I'm joking, Gee?" Frank glared down at Gerard.

Before Bob could jump on Frank, the latter pulled the trigger, causing Bob to fly to the wall with a loud thud. Gerard flinched from the loud sound the pistol made. His eyes shifted from the gun to Bob's dead body on the floor and then back to Frank's face.

"Frank, what's happening?" Gerard asked, a little shaken.

"I'm sick of them hurting your feelings, Gerard!" Frank exhaled out loud. Gerard's head tilted to the side, not understand where this conversation is taking them to. "Can't you see?" Frank slapped his own chest, tears rolling down his pale cheeks.

"But you killed your own friends. My brother," Gerard felt so betrayed.

"They've hurt you emotionally. I can't stand seeing you hurt. It hurts me," Frank wiped his tears that kept coming.

"But I'm a guy, Frank. We can never be. It's not logic," Gerard's hand was towards Frank to protect himself.

"I KNOW!" Frank's voice boomed. "Don't you think I know that already?"

"Then, why Frank? Why?"

"I thought that maybe after Ray's death, we could just move on with our lives. But Bob started being suspicious about you. He kept telling me how you are somehow involved in their deaths. But you didn't do it! I DID." Frank was starting to freak out.

"I followed Mikey in my car and when he was alone, I couldn't help but to help you get revenge. So I ran him over with my car," Frank explained, never lowering the gun in his hand.

"And Ray?" Gerard felt himself pumping with fury. "What did Ray do?"

"HE INSULTED YOU!" Frank screamed, waving his gun around. "I'm not going to stand for that!"

Gerard felt his hands holding onto a baseball bat. He was going to avenge his friends' deaths. "You're insane." Frank looked hurt. "You're insane!" Gerard yelled running towards Frank with the baseball bat.

Just before he could hit Frank with the baseball bat, there was another loud bang and Gerard stopped midway. He stared at Frank who looked shocked before looking down at his stomach, watching as blood ooze out. Feeling his whole body shut down, he dropped the baseball bat before dropping onto the floor.

"Gerard!" Frank ran over to the person he loved, shaking him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shoot you!"

Gerard looked into the eyes of his killer one last time before his whole world went dark forever.

"GERARD!" Frank yelled, shaking the dead body. "You cannot die. You can't." Frank took the gun, pointing it to his head. "You can't die." he mumbled again before pulling the trigger one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it. My two-shots. : )
For the contest called Fall For You.

PS: I'm sorry I made Frank to be a psycho : P