Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

10

(Scorpius' Point of View)
I ran up to my dorm, and sure enough, auntie Bellatrix was in the fireplace.

"So, how'd it go?"

"BLOODY FREAKING BRILLIANT!" I cried. "Man, you sure know your stuff..."

"Well, I should. I was a Death Eater back when Voldemort was powerful. I bet you know all about that now don't you?" I nodded. Mum and dad would always talk about the war, and how bad it was, but they never said what it was about or over.

"Well, Voldemort was my one true love, see. He's been gone a good 12 years now, and I've decided it is time for some action..."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"For too long I have sat and mourned the loss of the Dark Lord... Too long he has not been avenged. For the past 12 years I have been gaining more strength, power, and prowess. I can now avenge my beloved Voldemort, and conquer the wizarding world!"

"Um... ok?" I said.

"Join me Scorpius... Together we can bring Hugh down... Join me..." A wave of power surged over me, and I couldn't refuse. Once I had agreed, a black mark that was similar to the ones on my father's and mother's arm appeared on mine.

"What is this?" I asked, pointing at the mark.

"It is the Dark Mark, Voldemort's old mark. But since I have it, you shall have it too. Together, Scorpius and the Black Witch will take over the world!!!!!"
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
As I paced in my office, I felt a sharp pain in my right arm. I looked at it, and saw to my horror, the snake wriggling on my arm. Something was wrong. I ran to the dungeons to find Draco. The mark seared on my arm, as I opened the door to Draco's office. Draco was inside, clutching his arm, and he looked up at me when he saw me.

"Tessie?"

I nodded, and sobbed into his arms. "This has never happened to me before!" I cried. "What does it mean?"

"Well, last time I felt the Dark Mark burn, it meant Voldemort was getting more and more powerful..."

"BUT HE'S DEAD!" I wailed.

"Maybe so, but not his followers, Only his highly valued followers could make the mark burn..." With that, I fainted into Draco's arms.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Draco's Point of View)
Thank God for fast reflexes! I caught Tessie just in time before she hit the floor. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it in my blood. Tess must know something, I know it. Why else would she have passed out when I said that only Voldemort's followers would be able to have control over the Dark Mark? Hmmm... Let's see, who were Voldemort's special followers?

Dad was one, but he would never touch his mark on his arm. He changed after Tess and I got married.

The Carrows? They wouldn't have the power to be able to. They are locked up in Azkaban, unable to even think about doing something like this...

Then there's my aunt Bellatrix. Who knows where the hell she is! She could be dead by now... The family hasn't seen her since the war.

"Tessie please wake up! I need you, now more than ever! I need you to tell me what you know, and then we can go onward from there. Please wake up! Oh, am I stupid or what! ENERVATE!" Tessie opened her eyes, and looked up at me. "Hey, are you okay Tessie?" I asked. She was covered in sweat, and she looked very very pale.

She nodded, and tears began to fall down her face. "I have to tell you something..."

'Here we go...'

"OUR SON USED TWO UNFORGIVEABLE CURSES!"

'What the fuck?!?!'

"He used the Cruciatus and Imperius curse on Hugh. Poor boy..."

"Hang on, where did he learn this? I know I didn't teach him anything of the sort!"

"I spoke to a house elf named Gilda," said Tessie. "She told me that Bellatrix Lestrange had taught him how to use the spells... God Draco, what are we going to do?"

"That explains it then," I said as I sighed. "She must be seeking payback... We are all in grave danger now. Tess, go run to Severus. Ask him what to do, and if he feels his old mark. I'm going to run to tell headmaster Harry..."

"Good luck my love," said Tessie as she kissed me before she left the room.