Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

14

(Tessie's Point of View)
I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my face. All the old memories were coming back, memories I had suppressed for twelve years. Severus' death, almost being raped by Voldemort, being tortured by Voldemort...

Rose put an arm around me, and hugged me. "Aunt Tess, it's not that I wouldn't do anything for you, it is just that I don't thin there is anything left to do for Scorpius..."

"Rose, you need to help him. There is a second war going on, one in which Scorpius himself is now involved in. There is more to it than you know. Draco's family is filled with pureblood Slytherin Death Eaters, and his mother's sister, who is his aunt Bellatrix has gotten to him. It was she who taught Scorpius how to use the imperious and Cruciatus curse on your cousin Hugh. So if you are still mad at him for that, don't be. He doesn't understand what he is doing..."

"HUGH TOLD ME HE USED IT REPEATEDLY ON HIM!" cried Rose. "AND YOU WANT ME TO JUST LET IT GO?!"

"Rose, you have to understand that once a boy like that is given the ammunition, he is just going to use all of it out... I know he hurt him, I am not going to deny the fact that it was wrong of him to do that. But he doesn't know what he is doing is wrong..."

"And how am I supposed to help someone like that?" asked Rose.

"Please, all I am asking for you to do is to TRY," I begged. "What will it take for you to do this? This is not just for me and my family, this is also to ensure the safety of this school. If he can use the unforgivable curses, he will soon be able to use the killing curse. And we can't have that happening..."

"I will do it then," said Rose. "For you, and all of those who died in the war. I know mum and dad had suffered a lot in that war. If I can prevent the war from coming, I will do it."

"Thank you Rose," I said. "You are doing the right thing..." I conjured up more cookies and some milk for Rose, and then kissed her on the cheek before leaving her.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Draco's Point of View)
I waited for Tessie to come back to our room. I was very anxious to see whether or not she was able to convince Rose to keep seeing Scorpius. I mean, I didn't doubt Tessie's ability, but you know, women are very stubborn, beautiful creatures. The door flew open, making me jump at least five feet in the air. "Jeez Tess, didn't have to come barging in like that! Scared the living daylights out of me!" She pounced on top of me, and kissed me as she laid me on my desk. It shocked me that she was doing this, but hey, you only get so lucky so few times...

"I take it you were successful?" I grinned in between kisses. She nodded and giggled softly in my ear.

"Would you ever doubt my powers of persuasion?"

"I can't ever... Hell, you are persuading me right now," I smirked as I pointed to the raging hard on I had.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
I ran down to my dorm, and released the calling floo powder that I had nicked from mum's office. "Aunt Bellatrix, I am ready..."

She popped her head into the fireplace, and grinned evilly. Her two hands grabbed through the fireplace, and pulled me into the flames. Instantly, I was transported into her house. It was a dark, gloomy, dusty place. It seemed that it had not been cleaned for ages. The window curtains were black, and closed out all possible daylight.

"Do you like my home?" asked Bellatrix.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"This was the home of my dear cousin... Sirius Black. I killed the blood traitor about thirteen years ago, I did. Rotten egg he was, being with that half blood JAMES POTTER! And to make matters worse, after his ENTIRE FAMILY has been enrolled as Slytherins, what does that BASTARD do? HE IS TAKEN INTO GRYFFINDOR! Like his best friend James! Oh, just thinking about it gets me so.... MAD!!!!!!!"

"But he is dead, and cannot tarnish the family name anymore," said Bellatrix. I saw the family tree plot on the wall, and saw how I was connected to Bellatrix. She is grandma Narcissa's sister. And Sirius was my uncle... I also noticed a few burned holes in the family tree. Sirius's picture, along with my mother's picture were burned severely. But why?

"Auntie, why are these pictures burned?" I asked.

Bellatrix cackled, and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. "Sirius was a TRAITOR!" she snarled. "He tainted the noble name of Black! His mum did it to him when he ran off to that Potter's house... And your DARLING mother, who shouldn't even BE on that BLOODY FUCKING TREE is a FILTHY, SKANKY, WHORESON MUDBLOOD!"

My hands balled into clenched fists. How dare she say things like that about my mother? What does she have against my mother? What did she ever do to her? "And... What lead you to think that way?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Boy, you do not know anything do you?" sighed Bellatrix. "Mummy and daddy didn't tell you? Both of them are traitors! Hate to break it to you angel, but your mummy helped KILL my beloved Voldemort. Her, and the rest of her bunch of skanks, mudbloods, and bloodtraitors..." My mother? A killer? She has got to be kidding me! I mean, my mother would never even raise a hand to me, even when I was my baddest!

"You are lying!" I cried. "Mother would never hurt a hippogriff!"

"Has she ever told you that she used the Imperius curse and the Cruciatus on people?" asked Bellatrix with a smirk. My jaw dropped to the floor. "Not so sweet, is she? Your dear mother used the Cruciatus curse on a fellow Death Eater, Amycus Carrow. The Imperius curse was used on your dear father. How else would he have married her and had you and Rosaline? But you can always save him... we can save him from your evil mother..."

I shook my head, bringing me back to reality. What the hell is going on here?

"I'm sorry, I just spaced out there. Are you telling me my MOTHER killed Voldemort, and used the unforgivable curses on Carrow and my own FATHER? I find it hard to believe..."

"Fine then, go ask mummy dearest yourself," said Bellatrix as she grabbed me and pushed me back into the fire.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
For some reason, Scorpius never had the time to bother Hugh and I, so we would hang out after class. Hugo would tag along, because he felt like being a fucking asshole. I actually think it was because Auntie Rosie made him so he could watch where Hugh's hands went so he would not be blown up by Scorpius. Oh well, Hugo was okay when we were hanging out, but I really wanted to be ALONE with Hugh. Not THAT way, just you know, alone time to talk...

The time the three of us spent was fun as hell. We threw dungbombs in the corridor once, and once we had finished, we turned around to come face to face with uncle Fred.

"OI! You kids!" shouted uncle Fred. "You are doing it all wrong! You do not decoy the damn things until you are several feet away. It makes it harder for teachers to smell it on you... And these things are several centuries old! Come, to my office, I'll give you the good stuff if you wanna cause mayhem..." The twins and I grinned as uncle Fred led us down to his office. He gave us several dungbombs for our trouble, and then said to try not to do it everyday.

"We promise!" the three of us swore.

Uncle Fred chuckled to himself. "You lot remind me so much of George and Rosie and I... So much... God, we were a mischievous lot... Well, run along!"
_______________________________________________________________________
(Tessie's Point of View)
Well, I was so happy that Rose had finally listened to me, I decided to extend some of my happiness to Draco. I ripped his pants off, and raised my skirt up and began fucking him as hard as I could. He moaned loudly, and touched my breasts. I fucked him faster and faster, and his moans turned into fully satisfied screams of ecstacy. I wasn't going to stop until I reached orgasm, which was seconds away. He grabbed my hips and guided my wild thrusting better as both of us came and reached orgasm together, screaming and moaning loudly.

"Tessie, you never fail to satisfy me EVER!" said Draco as he lovingly stroked my hair. "That was mind-blowing..."

"Yeah, I did BLOW your mind..." I smirked.

"Hey! That's my bloody smirk!" cried Draco as he wrestled me. "You can't steal it! It's copywrited!"

"Yes, I can bloody well steal it! I bore your damn children, so that gives me all rights and property to anything you have!"

"Do you have an answer for everything Tess?" grinned Draco as I rested my head on his chest.

"If I did, our son wouldn't be what he is right now..." I said sadly.

"All we have to do Tess, is to make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you," said Draco.

"Ralph Waldo Emerson," I whispered softly as Draco kissed my forehead. "You are so right Draco, as always. We have to make the best of things, even if they are a bit crappy... Things are going to change around here aren't they?"
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
I was tossed into my Slytherin dorm on my ass. God did that hurt! I rubbed my behind, and got up. I had to ask mother if what Bellatrix had said was true. She couldn't possibly... It was impossible for her to have done any of those things!

"Accio Marauder’s Map!" I cried, remembering dad talking about uncle Harry and his secret map of the whole school. WHOOSH! It flew into my hands, and I saw mum and dad in dad's office.

I quickly ran to the room, and flung open the door. "ANSWER ME THIS," I roared, making my mother tremor and shake. "DID YOU EVER USE AN UNFORGIVEABLE CURSE ON ANYONE BEFORE MOTHER?"

Mum stood there, unable to speak. then dad came up to me, and grabbed me by the collar. "You, son, are in no set point in your life to be judging your mother! Your mother is a SAINT! Were it not for her, you and your sister would not be here!"

"YOU ARE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE IMPERIUSED BY HER AREN'T YOU?" I screamed. "AREN'T YOU?"

Mother began to sob, and leaned against the wall for support. Dad looked as if he were about to kill me. He grabbed my throat, and pinned me up against the wall. "You are going to apologize to your mother!" he snarled. "Or else I will choke the life out of you... I swear by the powers, I gave you life, I can take it away!"

"NO! DRACO PLEASE STOP!" cried mum, rushing to pull dad off of me. I gasped, finally able to breathe. "Yes... Scorpius. I did use the unforgivable curse. I only did it in self-defense. But what is this talk about me imperiusing your father? Everyone knows he loves me of his own accord!" Bellatrix had been right... She had been right about everything... My own mother, the kindest witch you could ever meet... had a dark soul.

"And you... you killed Voldemort didn't you?" I asked, backing away. "YOU ARE A KILLER, AND A MANIPULATIVE BITCH!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!" roared dad. He lunged at me, but I ran out of the office before he could catch me.

I have a plan. Well, had one. Now I have to rework it all over now that my dear MOTHER is now involved in this debauchery. Bellatrix cannot enter the castle unless someone brings her there via floo powder. That's where I come in. She will come to the school, kill all in her path, and then turn to find mum and Hugh, and the two of us will torture them till they are on the brink of death. We will have them beg to be killed, but we will not kill them... At least, not yet. We have more kinks to work out, but that's what I've got so far...