Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

17

(Scorpius' Point of View)
I dragged Hugh to the Whomping Willow, where I met the Black Witch. She had mother bound and gagged, and she was bleeding from her mouth. She looked ghostly pale, as if she knew she was about to die, which scared me.

"Take them, and follow me when I give you a sign!" cried the Black Witch. She slithered under the Whomping Willow, and touched the knot on the bark of the tree. Instantly, the tree stopped moving, and she waved me to bring Hugh and mum over. Mum looked into my eyes, and fainted. Inside my stomach, I felt a pang of regret. But, you can't turn back now... I dragged the two bodies through the tunnel to a very dusty shack.

"BIND THEM!" cried the Black Witch.

I did as I was told, and conjured ropes out from my wand. I threw them on the bed, and bound them to it. "Black Witch, should I wake them up?" I whispered softly.

"Leave your mother to her fainting spell, wake the red haired twit!"

"ENERVATE!" I cried, pointing my wand at Hugh. His eyes fluttered open, and he began to scream.

"WHERE AM I? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME? WHY IS AUNT TESS HERE? LET US GO AT ONCE!"

"SILENCE FOOL!" shouted the Black Witch, pointing her wand against Hugh's throat. Red sparks that left razor cuts on his throat came out of her wand. "You would do best if you kept your FILTHY BLOOD TRAITOR mouth SHUT!" Hugh panted, and realized there was nothing he could do, and gave up. He turned to look at me, and I could not meet his gaze. What was this feeling I was now feeling? It wasn't love, it wasn't hatred. It was guilt.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rose's Point of View)
It came as no shock when I heard the screaming in the school dorms. I heard a loud noise, and went to look where it came from. I looked out my dorm window, and saw the Dark Mark in the sky. My stomach turned, and I started to run. I ran out of my dorm towards the school grounds, and I saw a woman, presumably "Auntie Bellatrix," and Scorpius. I quickly accioed my quick-quotes-quill and some parchment, and wrote notes to all of the professors telling them where Bellatrix and Scorpius were. After that, I slowly headed inside the tunnel. I hid in the shadows. Poor Hugh, he had no idea what he was up against! But the funny thing was, Scorpius looked almost as deathly pale as his poor mother did. I seriously think his mother is going to die soon, whether she is killed or not. She does not look well.

I watched in horror as Bellatrix pressed her wand against Hugh's throat. "You would do best if you kept your FILTHY BLOOD TRAITOR mouth SHUT!"

A strange look played across Scorpius' face, and for an instance, I could have sworn that I saw him shed a tear. He was feeling remorse, I had gotten through to him at last. Timing was bad, but now we had something to work with.

"Guard these two, Scorpius, I will now go back to the school, and KILL all in my path," snarled Bellatrix. "I will return when I have finished my slaughter..."

I tried my best to hide in the shadows as Bellatrix walked right past me on her way through the tunnel. Once she was gone, I looked back towards Scorpius, Hugh and Aunt Tess on the bed, and saw Scorpius sobbing on the floor. "What have I done? What have I done?"

"YOU BASTARD! YOU DID THIS! YOU PLANNED TO HAVE US TORTURED TO DEATH! IF YOU WANT ME TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!"

"Hush Hugh!" I said, coming out of the shadows, and untying the ropes that bound him. "He feels bad for what he has done, and he realizes that what he did was WRONG. Let's just focus on getting out of here alive..."

"It's impossible," said Scorpius. "She will find us, and kill us all. We are not safe... school isn't safe anymore..."

"You think?" said Hugh. "I mean, with HER killing people left and right? That's not safe? Come on..."

"Quit with the sarcasm Hugh!" I shouted, slapping him upside the head. "They won't be totally in the shitter up at the school, I had alerted them of what was going on. Hopefully all the students were evacuated..."

A pug, clear and male, bounded through the wall, barking and growling. It's mouth opened: "The students have been lead out by the headmaster via the Room of Requirement. The teachers are now fighting off the Black Witch. STAY SAFE!"

"That-that was dad," said Scorpius. "That's his patronus, I would know it anywhere. His and mum's is the same, except hers is a female pug..." The pug sat down, and looked at us each in turn. It's eyes rested on Aunt Tess, still unconscious on the bed, and it howled mournfully, and then ran off back towards the school. I went over to Aunt Tess, and felt her forehead. She was sweating and felt cold.

"Scorpius, we have to get your mother help, she'll die if we don't!" I said, trying to find a pulse.

What was left of color in Scorpius' face was drained. "D-d-die? I can't let her die... Hang on, your mum is a smart witch, send her a patronus thingie asking her to come up here..."

"I-I've never made a patronus before," I said softly. "I don't even know the incantation..."

"All you have to say is 'expecto patronum,' and your patronus pops out. Think of what you want to say, and who you want to say it to, and then flick your wand towards the destination..." said Scorpius.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I shouted.

"BLOODY HELL!" shouted Hugh. "What is that?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"I have a baby patronus!" I squealed. "Isn't it cute?"

Hugh blushed at his comment, and I sent the baby off to mum.

"Why is it a baby though?" I asked Scorpius.

"Well, patronus' take the shape of what you like, so apparently you like babies..." said Scorpius.

I turned a shade of red. It was true, I do love babies, but that wasn't why I was blushing. I realized why that was my patronus: I wanted to have Scorpius' baby.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The shack began to shake and quiver from the action going on in the school. I silently prayed that everyone was ok. I put my hand on Aunt Tessie's forehead, and brushed a stray piece of hair from her face. She stirred, and then slowly began to come to. "R-r-rose?" she whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"I was spying on you all, and I'm going to help get us out of this," I said. "Don't you worry about Scorpius, he is changed now... He knows he did a very bad and wrong thing, and he is sorry for what he has done..."

"Help... me," said Aunt Tessie as she began to shake.

The door burst open, and in walked mum. She ran to aunt Tessie's side, and felt her head. "She is not going to make it unless we take her out of here and fast," said mum. She hovered aunt Tess, and guided her quickly out of the room. "All of you follow me... The fighting at the school is keeping the Black Witch at bay. We need to get out!" We all followed mum out of the shack, and onto the school grounds.

"AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?" asked a cruel voice.