Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

25

"I must tell the master! He would be most pleased!" cried Jadis as she disappeared with a CRACK!

'Oh no... this is bad! Ron's gonna say something, I know it! Of all the people to accidentally sleep with! Well, Fred would probably be gloating over it... So better be thankful I didn't sleep with him. Oh yeah, and Rosie would kill me!!'

I quickly got dressed and walked down the stairs. I saw Draco talking to Jadis, and when she saw me, she disappeared with another loud CRACK!

"Oh Tessie!" cried Draco running over to me and hugging me tightly. "This is WONDERFUL news! We are going to have another baby!!!!! Oh my God I am so happy!"

'Huh, me, I would beg to differ,' I thought to myself as I pretended to be happy.

"We have to tell the whole house!" said Draco. "OI!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IN THE MANSION! GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! TESSIE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!" Everyone ran quickly down the stairs in their bedclothes and congratulated us. I looked around, and couldnt find Ron. Where was that impregnating bastard?

"Could you lot excuse us while I talk to Tessie in private?" asked Ron as he began to pull me away.

We walked over to the library, and I locked and soundproofed the door. "So, you are pregnant now?" I nodded, and got out a bit of parchment so he could understand me better. "Please, please tell me it is impossible for me to be the dad!!" Tears rolled down my face, and I shook my head. "Draco is going to kill me... I know it!" I scribbled furiously on the parchment paper.

"'Draco?!?!?!?!?! What about Hermione?' Oh yeah, forgot about her. She would probably be even worse to deal with!" cried Ron.

I scribbled some more. "'Let's not tell anyone about this, and just wait until the child is born?' Tessie, what if the child pops out with flaming red hair like me? DRACO WILL FUCKING FLIP HIS LID!!!!! HE'LL KNOW IT ISN'T HIS!"

I scribbled one last thing: 'It's the only way... We have to keep our little incident secret to save our marriages...' Ron and I walked back into the room, and everyone was busy talking and eating breakfast.

"Jeeze, you had been gone so long, we thought you and Ron were busy doing the dirty!" cried Rosie.

Ron and I turned very very white. "Excuse me!" I cried as I ran out of the room towards the bathroom. I ran in, locked the door, and threw up once more. I sat there next to the toilet, and sobbed as I rested my head against the wall. There was a knock at the door, and I stopped.

"Tessie, are you okay in there?" asked Draco from behind the wall.

"Yeah, I-I'm okay. Morning sickness, you know..." I said.

"Well, as long as you are okay. I don't want anything happening to you or our baby..."

Our baby... Hell, I don't even know if it even is OUR damn baby! I just want to die... "The baby and I will be fine Draco," I said. "You know it's normal to have morning sickness when you are pregnant. I had it when I had the twins you know..."

"Feel better Tessie, I love you!"

"I love you too," I said. 'But I highly doubt you will love me for much longer...'

I gargled with some Listerine, and cleaned myself up, and walked up to my room to lie down. I lay on my bed, and just as I was about to close my eyes...

KNOCK KNOCK! "Who is it?" I moaned. "I wanna go to bed!"

"It's Rosie dear, please can I com in?" said Rosie as she stuck her head in the doorway. I motioned her to come in, and she sat on the bed next to me.

"Something’s up," she said with a serious look on her face. "I know it. You aren't looking too well, and Ron isn't either. Here's some parchment and a quill. Please tell me what's wrong.

"'The baby I am having might not be Draco's?'" said Rosie with a puzzled look on her face. "But who could- OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!"

I buried my face into my pillow and sobbed. "How? What? Why?"

"'He accidentally came into my room last night and thought he was making love to Hermione. I could have sworn it was Draco I was making love to!' Well, now you are in hot water! You don't love Ron now do you?" asked Rosie.

I shook my head furiously. 'Draco is the only man in my heart.'

"So, when are you going to tell Draco?" asked Rosie. "I mean, what will he say if the kid doesn't look like him? What if the kid has flaming red hair? Draco will kill the both of you!"

'I know he will kill the two of us. But I don't know if I could break his heart like this. I love him, and I don't think he will understand...'

"Tessie, if Draco LOVES you, he will understand, and see this through with you," said Rosie. "I'll let you sleep then..."

'NO! Please, stay with me until I fall asleep,' I wrote on the paper.
_______________________________________________________________________

My stomach had swollen with child, and I looked into Draco's eyes. "I have to tell you something..."

"What is it, my beautiful Tessie?" asked Draco.

"I-I-I don't know how to say this... but, I think that the baby might not be yours..."

"What are you talking about Tessie? I am the father of this child!"

"You might not be, mate," said Ron as he stepped out from the shadows. "I might be the father of her child..."

"You can't be! Tessie has only ever slept with me! She couldn't have slept with you could you Tessie?" said Draco.

Tears rolled down the sides of my face.

"Oh my God! How could you Tessie? How could you betray our marriage vows, betray me? I changed my entire life for you, YOU, and this is how you repay me for all I gave you, for all I've done for you? YOU CHEAT ON ME?!?!"

"Draco, I can explain..."

"Let me take a wild guess, both of you HAPPENED to be naked at the time, and you just HAPPENED to fall on Ron's dick a few times, is that right?"

"Draco, please believe me, all of that was a mistake!"

"Yeah, marrying you was a big mistake. I have just wasted TWELVE YEARS of my life with a whore!"

"Draco, please, I am begging you, stop!" I sobbed, falling to the floor.

"What is going on?" asked Hermione as she walked over.

"This WHORE over here might be having YOUR husband's baby!" spat Draco.

SLAP! I whimpered and clutched my face. "You bitch! You have everything and more, but it still isn't enough for you! I HATE you! Why don't you just DIE! We would all be a lot less miserable if you weren't around!"

"Then why the FUCK did you RESURRECT ME?" I screamed.

"Because I wanted you back, but apparently, all I brought back from the dead was a manipulative whore!" shouted Draco as he walked away.

"Draco, please come back! Hermione, I'm so sorry, please listen to me. Let me explain-"

"EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID?!?!" shrieked Hermione. "We all know what you did, you do not need to shove it in my face. STAY AWAY FROM ME! DON'T COME NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY! SO GOD HELP ME, IF YOU DO, I WILL AVADA KEDAVRA YOU INTO THE NOTHINGNESS WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!"

Hermione walked away, and I looked up at Ron for some sort of sympathy. He sighed, and shook his head as he walked away.

"Does anyone believe me?" I screamed to the darkness. "I'm not a whore!!!!!!!! Doesn't anyone still believe in me??????????"

"I do," said a voice. I turned to see where it came from.

"Who is it? Show yourself!"

Albus Dumbledore put his arm on my shoulder, and comforted me. "Oh Professor! What a mess I have created!"

"There there Tessie," said Dumbledore. "This is all a dream. How else am I still alive?"

"True," I said as I wiped my tears on my sleeve. "Dumbledore, I wish everyday there could have been another way to have saved you that night that you died. I need you, now more than ever..."

"Tessie, you do not need me, you are a grown woman, and you know what must be done," said Dumbledore.

"But Professor! I can't possibly tell him! You saw what just happened there!"

"Tessie, that was a DREAM, not REALITY. There is a difference. Dreams can be either what we want to see, or what we don't want to see happen in our lives."

"So, if I tell Draco now, he will be understanding?" I asked.

"You will know nothing unless you tell him, and I think Mr. Malfoy deserves to know the truth. It would be a shame for him to never know until the birth of his child that it was never his in the first place..."