Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

27

(Tessie's Point of View)
"LET ME SPEAK, GODDAMN IT!" I screamed. "What happened was I turned in early, and there was a storm, so the house was dark. Ron knew his bedroom was next door to mine and Draco's, so he must have mistaken our room for his! And well..."

Draco turned his now cold, blue eyes on Ron. "Is this true? You went into OUR bedroom and made love to MY wife without even CHECKING to see if it was Hermione or not?"

Ron began to shake as all eyes were on him. "Leave him alone! It was an ACCIDENT! Can't you all just drop it!"

"Hang on Tessie, didn't you sleep with him the day after we made love?" asked Draco.

I slowly nodded my head. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Draco began to chase Ron around the tent, and I chased after the two of them. "STOP IT! DRACO SCORPIUS!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!"

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU COULDN'T HAVE CHECKED TO MAKE SURE IT WAS HERMIONE YOU WERE SCREWING?!?! IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!! IN MY BEDROOM!!!! YOU ARE DEAD... AVADA KED-"

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO USE AN UNFORGIVEABLE CURSE IN FRONT OF ME AND THE CHILDREN!" I screamed, ripping the wand from his hand.

"Do you know? DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHOSE BABY YOU ARE CARRYING?" asked Draco as he became hysterical.

"No, Draco, I do not know..." I said quietly.

I looked over at Hermione, who was bawling into Harry's shoulder. Draco looked like he could kill both me and Ron, and poor Ron looked as if he wanted to die right then and there.

"LET ME AT HIM!" shouted Draco as he lunged towards Ron. Fred and George held him back before anything could happen. "GODDAMN IT! LET ME KICK HIS ASS!!!!!! HE COULD BE THE FATHER OF TESSIE'S BABY!! GOD I AM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"Calm down everyone!" cried Rosie. "Okay, I know everyone is all upset, but we have a Quidditch match to attend to. The match is in an hour, so here is what I propose we do. Hermione, I want you to go sit with your kids and Harry and Ginny. Ron, you will sit next to Fred and George, Tessie, you will sit next to me and Luna, and Draco, you will sit with Scorpius and Rosaline. Now, can we all DROP this, and put on HAPPY faces, at least for the kids? I mean, they heard the shouting going on. They can't know what is going on here!"

Rosie was right. We were all behaving like babbling, bumbling baboons! I was the first one to walk out of the room, avoiding eye contact with everyone. I walked to the bathroom, fixed my ruined makeup and hair, and then made my way up to our seats in the stadium alone.

I sat in my seat, waiting for everyone to come. There was plenty of time to spare. I just wanted to get way from it all... I yawned and stretched, and grabbed a blanket from my knapsack, and wrapped it around me.

"YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SAID EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY!"

"Tessie my dear, I did say that everything would be okay if YOU told Draco the truth. Telling the truth by veritaserum is NOT you telling Draco the truth. You were supposed to tell him yourself!" said Dumbledore.

"It was almost exactly as my dream was!" I sobbed. "Why?"

"It is because if we fear our dreams coming true, subconsciously, we will make those dreams a reality," said Dumbledore as he put a comforting arm around my shoulder.

"Sir, I am so afraid," I whimpered. "What if I am having Ron's baby? My marriage will end faster than you can say Merlin's underpants!"

"Tessie, I HIGHLY doubt that the child you are carrying is not Draco's. There is a way to find out... You hold something of Draco's and something of Ron's over your stomach. If it moves, that person is the father; if it doesn't, that person is not the father..."

"I wish I had more time with you when you were alive professor," I said as I wiped away my tears. "I have never, nor will ever, meet someone as special as you..."

"You also are a special person too, Tessie," said Dumbledore. "You are a very smart, beautiful, kind, loving person. There aren't many people in this world like you, which makes you special..."

I woke up with a start. "Tessie, um... you started to drool on me," said Rosie. I shook my head, and opened my eyes. Everyone was looking at me like I had several heads.

"Oi, take a picture, it will last longer!" I shouted. I turned to Rosie and apologized. "Did the game start yet?"

"Nah, they haven't even introduced the teams yet..." said Rosie as she reclined in her seat.

"Erm... how long have I been drooling on you girl?" I asked with a small smile.

"A fair few minutes," said Rosie. "But you are my best mate, so I forgive you."

"I'm SOOOOO sorry Rosie, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Get back with Draco and make things all right between you and him and Ron and Hermione," said Rosie.

"It seems impossible," I said with a sigh.

"I think someone is forgetting a certain incident where I messed things up," said Rosie.

It all started to come back to me as I began to recollect:

"Don't worry, I got more to come for the rest of you unfortunate souls," said Rosie. The blood in Rons face began to drain, and Harry began to turn red. Neville sat there and laughed.

"Hermione, take your pick."

"I pick truth," said Hermione defiantly.

"Fine, the truth is much more brutal than the action," said Rosie slyly. "Let's see... Oops! Forgot to give you some veritaserum to make sure you are telling the truth!"

She gave Hermione some to drink, and then began again. "Now, tell me everything you did with Victor Krum, like where you went and to what base did you get up to with him."

"Oh, come on!" cried Hermione blushing. "He wasn't- We were supposed to go together to the Yule Ball but I turned him down. He took me on the Durmstrang ship and went up to second base with me. And we were together when I went on summer holiday this year."

Ron's mouth dropped open, and I hit my forehead. "Rosie, that's really personal, why did you ask her that?" I asked.

"How would I know she went that far with dumb Krum?" said Rosie. "I thought they were just really good friends..."

Ron sank back in his seat, refusing to look at Hermione, and poor Hermione looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Rosie, mind if I take over?" I asked.

"Sure, I made a mess of things as is. Can't get any worse..."

"Ok, Ron, truth or dare?" I asked.

"I don't care anymore..." said Ron.

"Fine, I will pick truth for you then..." I said, downing the veritaserum down his throat.

"Why do you love Hermione? How much do you love Hermione? And what are the things you love about her?"

"I don't love- I love Hermione because she is the most beautiful and smartest girl I have ever had the chance to know. I love her more than words can say, more than life, more than death... I love how she smiles at me during class. I love how she laughs at my jokes. I love everything about her..."

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW!" the whole room sighed. And with that, Hermione ran to Ron, and gave him a huge hug and began to make out with him.

"Thanks for fixing that mess up," said Rosie. "You know I didn't know about that... I didn't mean to-"

"I know, I didn't even know either," I whispered. "Let's just drop it..."


"Oh, yes, I do remember that little incident," I said after I had made that trip down memory lane. "But this is MUCH bigger than that! I swear, some days I wish I had never came back from the dead... I wish I could just kill the baby that is growing inside of me..."

"Don't say such things!" said Rosie. "We WANTED you to come back, Draco more than anybody! And you CAN'T kill your baby!"

"You are right, I can't," I said, resting my hand on my stomach. "Best just stick it out... Uh, Rosie? I forgot to mention this but... do you know where I can get something of Ron's?"

"Well, what is it for?"

"Dumbledore keeps appearing in my dreams for some strange reason," I whispered. "When I fell asleep, he came to me in my dream and told me to test who the father of the baby is, just hold an item of the potential father's over my stomach, and if it moves, he's the father..."

"Well, there is Ron's prefect necklace that he got from school in your sixth year," said Rosie. "Come on, let's go to the bathroom and find out... Gang! We'll be right back. Us ladies have to tinkle..."

"Aw, why can't I come?" whined Fred.

"Because you are too manly for the women's restroom," said Rosie as she gave him a kiss before leaving with me. She took my hand, and started to run towards the bathroom. She flung the door open, and got out her wand. "ACCIO RON'S PREFECT NECKLACE!" cried Rosie. The necklace zoomed into her hand, and she held it over my stomach.

I closed my eyes. "Rosie, is the cursed thing moving at all?" I asked.

"I wouldn't know, my eyes are shut," said Rosie.

"Goddamn it! Mine are shut too!" I cried. "Okay, on the count of three, we open them. One-two-THREE!"

The door burst open as we opened our eyes. "What the bloody hell are you doing with MY husband's prefect necklace? Now, not only are you a manipulative, man stealing bitch, you're a thief! Real rich, Tessie, now give it back to me..."

"It's not... it's not moving!" I cried. "OH MY GOD!!!!!! IT DIDN'T MOVE!!!!!!!" I jumped up and hugged Rosie and then hugged a fuming Hermione.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" she asked when I finally let go.

"No, just happy that Ron isn't the father of my child," I grinned as I handed back the necklace to her.

Hermione's mouth dropped to the floor. "You mean, you did that test with Ron's necklace to make sure he wasn't the father, and it proved that he wasn't?"

I smiled. "To prove it to you that Draco is the father, let me get something of his... ACCIO DRACO'S WEDDING RING!" His ring zoomed into my hand. I put it on my necklace that I wore, and held it over my stomach. The ring swung all around, proving that Draco was indeed the father of my baby.

"Hermione, please listen to me... I am sorry for all that has happened. Please, please forgive me?"

"Alright... I forgive you Tessie," said Hermione as she gave me a hug. "It was an accident. I should have known that your heart belongs to Draco and Draco only. I mean, you have never even thought of Ron in any other way but as a friend! I'm sorry I slapped you..."

"It's okay, the swelling went away," I smiled. "Like I said, don't mess with Hermione Granger-Weasley, you WILL get your ass kicked. I'm just happy I didn't get worse..."

"Yay! Things are about to get better!" cried Rosie. "Let's go off and tell the guys! I bet Draco and Ron will be very relieved that you are having Draco's baby, and not Ron's..."

"And, the game is about to start too, so we'd better hurry up!" cried Hermione as we all ran back to our seats.