Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

29

(Tessie's Point of View)
I woke up the next day in Draco's arms with an IMMENSE headache. God did I party hard last night! I was sore all over, not only from all the dancing, but Draco had his way with me afterwards. Lord, I couldn't move for the life of me!

"Mmmmmmmmmpfh," I moaned into my pillow.

"Yes, that was a fun night for all," said Draco as he rolled over and kissed me. "I never thought you were that flexible Tessie. I mean, I practically lifted your damn feet over your head!"

"Which is why I am so damn sore!" I moaned, resting my head against his chest. "Not only that, I am carrying your baby, and that also makes me sore. That, and dancing my ass off last night. Oh God, I am SOOOOOO not leaving this bed..."

Draco growled seductively, and began to attack me with kisses all over my body. "I won't leave if you won't," said Draco in between kisses.

"Dray, we can't possibly do it right now! I mean, everyone is getting up, and I do not have the strength for it. Maybe laters?" I gave him my best innocent look, and as usual, he couldn't refuse me.

"Okay, let me help you up then," said Draco as he helped me stand.

"Thanks love," I said as I kissed Draco. "I'm gonna go shower..."

"Oooo! Oooo! Oooo! Oooo! Can I come too?" asked Draco with a childish look upon his face.

"I can't refuse that adorable, cute, sexy face now can I?" I said as I beckoned him over with my finger.

After that shower with Draco, I felt much better. My strength was returning to me, and I felt much happier than before. That, and seeing Draco's hot naked body. My happiness was short-lived though, because it was packing day, and we were heading back home. "God, things are going to be a bore-zone!" cried Scorpius. "This trip to the Quidditch World Cup was awesome! I can't believe it is all over..."

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun," said Rosaline sadly. "But we will have fun at home! We have a whole mansion to explore and hang out in!"

'That's my girl,' I thought to myself. 'Always see the bright side of things.'

Everyone finished packing, and I got the portkey, and lead the gang towards the location we had came from.

"Ready? Everyone grab on!" I cried, and we instantly landed in the family room with a FLUMP!

"So, how was the game master and mistress?" asked Jadis, as she entered the room.

"Wonderful, dear Jadis," I said as I began to fix myself. The landing had messed up my hair! "It was a tie game. England was getting hit something brutal! Thank goodness it was a tie. England's seeker caught the snitch, and made it a tie game..."

"Goodness me!" cried Jadis. "That's pretty rare, especially for such skilled teams..."

"Well, poor England couldn't even make one point on the board!" I sighed as I sat down on the couch. "America's keeper is just as good as Oliver Wood was..."

"Yeah, Oliver was the best!" sighed Harry, Ron, Fred, and George at the same time.

"Best leave the boys to their fantasies about Oliver Wood," I whispered to Rosie as she giggled loudly.

June flew by quickly, and July came by just as fast. The summer month of August caused everyone at the mansion irritability, and boredom. Everyone was at each other's throats, adults and children alike.

"Give me back my hairbrush you evil bitch!" screamed Rose to Lily as she began to pull and claw at her hair.

"Get off me you lunatic! This is my hairbrush!" cried Lily. "Last time I saw your hairbrush, Zathura had it..."

"ZATHURA!!!!!!!" cried Rose.

And so it went on among the children, childish bickering over the small stuff. The adults were no better, myself included.

"You know something Rosie? I hate it when you and Fred make those loud screaming, moaning noises at night. You know, there are others in the mansion who would like to get SOME sleep at night! I swear, are you and him at it at all hours?"

"Yeah, Lord knows Tessie and Draco need all the beauty sleep they can get," scowled Rosie.

I got up, and went to punch out Rosie. Hermione and Ginny held me back before I could throw a punch. "Calm down Tessie, it's not that big of a deal," whispered Hermione.

"I invited you all to my house, out of the kindness of my heart, and I have to put up with such nonsense under my roof? That's preposterous!"

I shot Rosie a dirty look. "Tessie, come with me," said Draco as he pulled me aside.

"Tessie, we are having a problem," said Draco softly. "We are all fighting in the house, and we need to stop. It's starting to get out of hand..."

"I know, we gotta end this, but how?" I asked as I wrapped Draco's arms around me.

"You know what I think?" said Draco. "I think we are all getting a case of cabin fever. We have all been cooped up in this house for too long. I know there is always plenty to do inside and outside the house, but everyone is tired of doing the same thing over and over every Godforsaken day. That's why we are all irritable and at each other's throats. I mean, look at what just happened! You and Rosie had a fight! You and her are best mates! And then there's Rose fighting with Lily! Over a stupid hairbrush! There has to be a way to-"

"Hang on! I got an idea!" I cried. "How about we take our family yacht, and sail around with the gang? It would do all of us good to have some fresh air, and we could swim in the ocean, go sailing, play with the dolphins..."

"I think everyone would love that," said Draco with a smile. "And it would do you and our baby well too. I hear the gentle rocking of the boat will ease your morning sickness..."

"Or maybe induce it further?" I said. "I've never been on a boat before Dray..."

"Oh you will be fine!" said Draco. "If you fall off the boat, I will go and save you. I'd fight the sharks tooth and nail for you my Tessie..."

"My hero," I sighed. "WAIT!Did you just say SHARKS?!?! Oh no... oh hell no... I do not do snakes, I do not do death, I do not do monsters, and I most definitely do NOT do sharks!"

"Oh Tessie, you have nothing to be afraid of! You will be on the ship! You don't even have to go in the water if you don't want to!"

"Okay, let's alert the others about our plans," I said. "Um, when can we get the boat?"

"As soon as everyone packs and gets ready," grinned Draco.

"GUYS!!!" I hollered. "We are going yachting!!!!!! Pack your things and let's haul some ass now!"

Everyone cheered up quickly, and started to pack as fast as they could. "Rosie, I'm sorry about that before. I-"

"No, Tessie, I was wrong too," said Rosie. "I shouldn't have made my rude comment. You and Draco have been more than hospitable to all of us. I should have been nicer to you. Can you forgive me?"

"Rosie, I forgive you as long as you forgive me," I said.

Rosie hugged me, and I smiled, and hugged her back. "I forgive you Tessie. Now, let's go pack and get ready for our yachting adventure!"

We got in the limo, and drove off to Seagull's Nest Docks. We were all excited about going aboard the yacht, me more nervous than excited. Draco told me the yacht was enormous, unsinkable, and safer than anything. His words reassured me that nothing would, nor could possibly hurt me or our two months along baby.

We drove for a couple of hours, and I did the only practical thing I could do, read. "Good idea Tessie! I've been dying to catch up on some light reading," said Hermione as she whipped out a thick heavy book.

"Light?!?" gasped Ron. "More like gargantuan! How can you possibly read all that?"

"Well, I don't do it all in one sitting! It takes me a few days to finish it all!" cried Hermione.

"A few bloody days?" cried Ron. "That would take me a century to read!"

"Well, sorry to tell you Ron, but I guess Hermione and I are much smarter than you. We can read that in one week, actually less than that..." I said with a smirk, as I turned to my book.

I read about half way into my book when the limo pulled up near the docks. There, in front of us all, was the most beautiful yacht I had ever seen. Every one's jaws had dropped, well, except Draco's. He's used to things of that sort of caliber. Me? I was lucky to even get a computer, let alone have my own personal yacht!

We got out, and I couldn't help but gasp at the grandiosity of the ship. It was HUGE like Draco had said. I held Draco's hand as we made our way on board. My legs shook with nervousness, and I stumbled over the platform, nearly falling flat on my face.

"Careful!" said Draco as he caught me before I fell. "Don't want to hurt the baby, or ruin your beautiful face or body..." He helped me walk up to the entrance of the yacht, and I opened the door and gasped. The inside was just, if not more, beautiful than the outside. It was so luxurious with its soft, leather couches and seats. When I walked a bit in further, there was a large dining table with candles lit. A bouquet of red roses sat in the middle of the table as a centerpiece.

"Oh how lovely!" I cried. "But how?"

"I called in ahead, and had them set this up," said Draco as he ran his hands up and down my back.

"Well, this is really nice Draco," said Rosie. "But every ship has a name! If it doesn't, it's cursed! So, whatcha gonna name it?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of Dumbledore's Army, to commemorate all of us, and Dumbledore. It sounds fitting, don't you think?" asked Draco.

"It does seem proper," said Hermione slowly. "Now, to christen the boat, you gotta break a bottle of unopened champagne against it..."

"Can I do the honors?" I asked Draco.

"Sure Tess, anything you say," said Draco. "Come on guys, this should be interesting..."

I ran, and found a champagne bottle, and went on deck. "I christen you, henceforth, Dumbledore's Army. Well, that's your name forever and ever, amen... Hallelujah! Praise be the Lord!"

Clunk! I hit the bottle against the railing, and nothing happened to it. "Huh?" I said. I heard laughter, and I turned to see who it was. Sure enough, it was Fred and George.

"Well, what did you two do to the damn bottle?" I asked, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Um... nothing!" said Fred, trying to stifle back laughter.

"Honestly, we did nothing!" laughed George, unable to keep a straight face. "Ron and Harry did it, that's why it is so genius!!!"

"Oh right, like I'm going to fall for that!" I said. "Come on, get real! Harry and Ron coming up with a concept like that? Inconceivable!"

"Believe it mate, cause we did it," said Harry. "Go ahead and bang it against the railing now..."

POP! The bottle smashed against the ship, and it was christened. "You two are very sneaky bastards!" I cried. "Very very sneaky..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Avoid people with red hair when going to the ship to begin a journey.
Red heads bring bad luck to a ship, which can be averted if you speak to the red-head before they speak to you.

Flowers are unlucky on board a ship.
They could later be used to make a funeral wreath for the dead, therefore, becoming a symbol that someone could die on the voyage.

A Woman on Board is Bad Luck...