Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

3

(Draco's Point of View)
Wow, Harry is now headmaster! That's interesting. Practically everyone is back at school teaching, minus Ginny and George. I overheard Tessie talking to Snape. I'm happy that she asked him to watch over Scorpius. Since that train incident, I'm worried now that he might do something to someone. I mean, if he is anything like I was...

Oh great, he is probably going to hook up with all the Slytherin girls! Even though I never slept with anyone other than Tessie, I know he will be one of those boys who likes to use women like they are tissues: good for a blow, and then you just toss them in the trash.
______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
I sat with Zathura at the Ravenclaw table, and couldn't stop glancing over at the Gryffindor table. I saw Hugh look my way, and something inside me made me blush and look away. It was weird, I didn't even know him, and I just... I don't even know what I am feeling right now.

"Why don't you go and sit with your friends at the Gryffindor table?" asked Zathura dreamily.

"Aren't we supposed to stay here?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"No, they changed the rules. Houses are permanent, but you can mix and mingle at the tables..."

"Come on Zathura, I'm not letting you sit by yourself!" I said, pulling her over to where Hugh and Hugo sat. "Can we sit here?"

Hugh grinned at me, and moved over so I could sit next to him. "So, you are Rosaline, the mini Draco look-alike."

"Yep, that's what I am called," I said, grabbing a roll and tearing into it hungrily.

"Why aren't you in Slytherin like your lovely brother?" Hugh asked.

"I didn't want to be in Slytherin, don't belong there..."

"But why not Gryffindor?"

"I'm way too smart for Gryffindor..." I said.

"Ah, you aren't brave enough, that's why," smirked Hugh.

"I am so brave!" I said, stamping my foot.

"Prove it then... go into the Forbidden Forest tonight. I will meet you there. Do not go running to mummy and daddy and rat me out..."

"But you heard uncle Harry! We could get seriously hurt or killed!"

"Oh poo!" said Hugh. "Just meet me there. I'm gonna go. See you there..." He kissed me on the cheek, and I turned a shade of deep crimson. Everyone laughed, and I blushed even worse than before.

"Oooh! Rosaline loves Hugh!" said Rose. "What a cute couple!"

"Aw, how sweet," said Lily sighing. "So, are you gonna go meet him there?"

"Um... I guess. I better get going then, see you later!"

I got up, and walked as fast as I could out of the Great Hall. Little did I know that someone was tailing me the whole way...
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
I knew something was up when Rosaline began to move over to the Gryffindor table with Zathura in tow. Then that WEASLEY kissed her on the cheek, and walked out! And several minutes later, she then ran out! Something is going on, and I am going to get to the bottom of this! I hid in the shadows, and watched as Rosaline walked onto the school grounds towards the Forbidden Forest. Hugh was waiting for her by the forest, and then the two of them walked in.

I'm going to kill the bastard with my bare hands, taking a poor innocent, naive girl into a dangerous forest!
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
I was nervous and scared as I walked up to the Forbidden Forest. As I walked up, I saw Hugh leaning on a nearby tree. "Do I have to do this?" I asked.

"Nah, we can walk around the grounds if you are too chicken to go in..."

"We are going in," I said. "Why did you want to do this in the first place?"

"I wanted to get to know you better without everyone around," said Hugh, walking into the forest with me. "Especially without your brother around. I mean, he scares me a bit. I was surprised how he took a hit from Rose... Thought he would have hit back."

"No, he wouldn't hit a girl," I said. "I would know..."

"Hard to believe, I mean, the way his personality is..."

"Please, he is my brother. And although he may be a bit of an ass, I still love him. Can we talk about something else?" I asked. "Like, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

"Actually, I like to play Quidditch," said Hugh. "I want to be a beater with my brother on the Gryffindor team."

"That is so scary because I want to be a chaser on the Ravenclaw team!" I squealed. "I think it would be cool facing off against you... Mum was a chaser and dad was a seeker when they went to school. Both MVP champs of their houses..."

"Dad was a beater and mum was a chaser," said Hugh. "Also MVP of Gryffindor team. It would make them proud if I made the team and was as good as they were. It's funny but... I dunno. I've never told anyone this but, I actually am afraid of failing my parents. All of the joking and laughter aside, I really care about my grades and schoolwork and stuff. I try to hide it from everyone because I just want to fit in, and I know Hugo would kick my ass and call me a pansy..."

"You are not a pansy," I said, looking him in the eye. "And just because you care about your academics doesn't mean you can't fit in with everyone. And why should that matter? I mean, I could care less whether or not people like or dislike me. Who cares what people think?"

"I like how you think Rosaline," said Hugh. "I don't know why, but I just need to be accepted. That is why I am always up to no good..."

[sized=200]AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"What was that?" I gasped, jumping into Hugh's arms. I shook with fear as he held me close.

"It was probably nothing," said Hugh, looking about nervously.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR!

"Yes, that was nothing," I said as Hugh took my hand and we started to run. We ran and ran, trying to find the entrance, but couldn't remember where it was. We were lost.

"Great, this is all your fault!" I sobbed. "Now what are we going to do?"

"Don't worry Rosaline, I will protect you," said Hugh, getting his wand out. I got mine out too, and held it out in front of me, ready to attack. Even though I didn't know any spells, and Hugh was in the same boat as me...

OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I screamed, and Hugh and I ran faster and faster. The noise came closer and closer to us, and we still couldn't find the entrance.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Scorpius' Point of View)
Hahaha! I love making my sister jump with that WEASLEY boy! Both of them are scared out of their wits! Dad told me there is nothing to fear in the Forbidden Forest since he had been there last. All of the evil creatures had been killed or banished.

So I decided to make some werewolf noises and other random noises to scare them. And boy did it make Rosaline scream. Wouldn't be surprised if either one of them peed themselves.

It was getting a bit boring making all of the noises, so I decided to finally show myself, and get that wretched Weasley boy for getting my sister into mischief.
_______________________________________________________________________
(Rosaline's Point of View)
I turned to look back to make sure the noise wasn't chasing us, and then I saw my dear brother Scorpius! "Scorpius Severus Malfoy!" I cried. "It was you the whole time! How dare you follow me around!"

Scorpius just stood there and laughed. "Me? What about this runt over here, trying to get you in trouble?" He began to walk over to Hugh, and grabbed his throat. "You will leave my sister alone. I know of your intentions, and believe me, it is best to keep yourself in your pants..."

"Let him go! You are hurting him!" I cried, trying to pull Scorpius off of Hugh.

Poor Hugh gasped for air, and then pointed behind Scorpius. Scorpius and I turned, and saw a REAL werewolf. "RUN!" shouted Scorpius, taking my hand.

"We can't leave Hugh behind!" I cried. Poor Hugh was trying to regain his breath as the werewolf was bearing down on him. "We have to go back and save him!"

"I'm getting out of here, good luck trying to save him from the werewolf..."

I ran back to Hugh, and threw a stone at the werewolf. "Oi! Dumbass, over here! Chase me!" Boy did it chase me. But I couldn't let my new friend die! I ran and ran as fast as I could, hoping that Hugh was ok. I finally made it out of the forest alive, and the werewolf slunk back into the deep forest.

"Hugh? Where are you? Please be okay..." I said.

Hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?"

"Hugh!" I smiled. "Let's promise to never go in there ever again..."

"Oh, I won't make you do that again. You have proved to me that you are brave enough. You not only entered the Forbidden Forest, you also stood up to your brother, and saved my ass from the werewolf. Thanks for that..."

"Any time," I said. "Come on, I'm tired. I want to go to bed..." As we headed back to the castle, we were greeted by a grinning Scorpius, my mother and father, and Headmaster Potter.

"I am absolutely ashamed of you Rosaline!" said mum. "You heard what Harry said! NO FORBIDDEN FORREST! You could have been killed! That's ten points from Ravenclaw! And you! You made her go into the forest on a dare! That's five points from Gryffindor for you Mr. Weasley!"

"Mum! That's not fair!" I protested.

"You should have thought about the consequences of your actions," said mum. "Scorpius, you are also getting five points taken from Slytherin because you also went into the forest with them."

"Drat!" scowled Scorpius.

"Everyone please, go to your dorms now!" cried Professor Potter. "That will be quite enough..."

Zathura and I shared a room in the dorm, and I got into bed, and looked over at her. She was sitting on her bed, deep in thought. I began to think too. My mind began to wander as I began to think of random things. And then, all of a sudden, he popped into my head. Hugh. Dashing, sweet, funny, loveable Hugh. But why was I thinking of Hugh? I couldn't explain why, it was just there I guess. I then thought back to what he said. "I wanted to get to know you better without everyone around..."

So, I guess that means he really likes me. Well, I like him too. It's funny really, but I felt something there on the train when he winked at me. "You have proved to me that you are brave enough. You not only entered the Forbidden Forest, you also stood up to your brother, and saved my ass from the werewolf. Thanks for that..."

God, he was something else. Making me do crazy things... Well, I guess this is what puppy love is like. It's nothing probably, just a little crush. I don't have time for this, you know, I've got to keep top marks so I can be the best. And anyway, wasn't he the one who helped me lose ten house points, and almost get me killed? I should just forget all about him! I'll be better off without him!