Status: COMPLETE

Funny How I Fell in Love With You

36

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do," I said as I dropped the plate in my hands. CRASH!

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, let me clean this up!" I said as a house elf tried to clean up the broken pieces. "REPARO!" Instantly, the dish was repaired, good as new. I quickly set it down on the table, and began to pace the room.

"This doesn't look good," said Michaela. "You are pacing. You only do that when something bad is going on..."

"Michaela, this is hard to say but, not everyone in the wizarding world likes me," I said as I stopped pacing. "The girl in your dreams, the way you described her, reminded me of a girl I went to school with... Someone who hated my guts..."

"Who was it?" asked Michaela.

"Pansy Parkinson," I said quietly. "I have a very strange feeling about this whole debacle. Michaela, that spell and the green light you were talking about? That spell is Avada Kedavra, the killing curse! The green light usually follows it. But why would you be dreaming of this... God if only Dumbledore was here to help us! If anyone could just help us! THAT'S IT!"

I screamed with joy, making my sister jump five feet in the air. "What are you screaming about you bloody lunatic?!?!"

"That's it! Come on Michaela, we are going to the headmaster's office!" I cried as I dragged her out of the kitchen.

I ran all the way up to Harry's office where there stood a huge gargoyle. "Password?"

"Son of a banshee," I said as the gargoyle jumped aside to let us pass.

"Huh?"

"Harry likes to be funny with his passwords. Reminds me of Dumbledore.." I said with a sigh.

We walked up the stairs, and I flung the office door open. "Ah, Tessie and Michaela. Wondered when you'd show up," said Harry with a small smile.

"How did you-"

"Marauder's Map," said Harry as he held up the map. "I accioed it out of your pocket without you knowing... Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"You first," I said, walking up to Harry and staring him down. "What are you doing up this late?"

"Couldn't sleep, what's your excuse," said Harry.

"I heard this one over here scream, and it woke me up," I said, jabbing a finger into my sister's side. "She told me that she has been having nightmares, and I wanted to ask Dumbledore's portrait about the dream crap, but since you are here now, maybe you can help us..."

I told Harry what Michaela had told me, and he listened intently. "Well, I think it is very unlikely for a muggle to dream like that, but I guess since there is magical blood in your family, it might just be a warning..."

"Harry, I mean to ask you something," I said, pulling him aside. "Michaela said PANSY PARKINGSON was involved in the dream. I have this strange feeling in my very veins... I can't explain it."

"Oh no," muttered Harry.

"What, what is it?!?!" I said, grabbing Harry by the collar. "Tell me what you mean by 'Uh oh.'"

"I-I think it might have something to do with your resurrection maybe?" said Harry nervously.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO BRING ME BACK?!?!?!" I screamed as I shook Harry. "So God help me I will take your life if you refuse to tell me!"

"I-I dunno, ask Draco!" cried Harry. "He's the one who wanted you back!"

I ran out of the room, leaving a very terrified Harry, and Michaela in the office. I threw open the bedroom door, and flicked my wand so that the room was illuminated with light.

"Get-up-now," I growled, poking Draco.

"What is it?" yawned Draco.

"How the bloody hell did you bring me back?" I asked.

"Let's see then," said Draco. "There was nail clippings of the people who love you, I had to cut open your dead heart and take it out of you, and then there was blood of an enemy..."

"B-blood of an enemy?" I stammered. "And who would that enemy be?"

"Why, don't you remember Tess?" said Draco. "You only had one enemy, Pansy Parkinson."

"YOU! You didn't... I do not have that-that bitch's blood in my veins right now?" I asked, as my fists clenched in rage.

"Tess, we didn't know what we were doing... I wanted you back, so I did what I could to bring you back," said Draco as he got up from the bed. "The potion required her blood, so we went to her house, and I stupefied the little whore, and got her blood..."

"You are something else aren't you?" I said sarcastically. "Do you have any idea what the consequences of your actions are? Well, did you?"

"Er-"

"Oh God... I knew it! That's why I am starting to feel the connection. I have let it into my mind, and now I see only too clearly..."

"What are you talking about Tessie?" asked Draco as he put his arm around me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as I wrenched away from his touch. "You-you have kept this secret from me since I came back! Why? Why couldn't you tell me? After all I've been through lately, I thought that you would be the last person whom I couldn't trust! But I was wrong. What else are you hiding from me?"

"Tess, I'm sorry!" said Draco as he reached for me. "But what are you going on about? I don't understand..."

"You know what? After all that has happened with me being back, I think I'd prefer being dead than being alive with you now," I said as I gathered my things with a flick of my wand, and zoomed them out of the room.

"Where are you going?!" cried Draco. "Please don't leave me!"

"I'm going to another dorm where you will not be able to enter," I said with a huff. "Don't bother to break down the door like you did last time, that won't work either..."